Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don't make friends with nerds if you can help it

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
because if you are friends with them, you will be incel for life

they won't attend gatherings where there will be any pretty girls, they'll just want to play video games and play magic all the time

in fact, they won't really even have any interest in girls

I was friends with nerds before and highly regret it - I secretly resented the nerds every time I hung out with them

you only have a limited amount of free time to yourself, and hanging out with nerds will waste your entire youth

Last edited:
fakecel you are still in school

Being friends with guys who went to parties and fucked/kissed foids didn't help me to get any and yes, they tried to find foids for me.

So I think it won't make any difference if you're ugly (or short) to a certain degree

Ok but what if I am a nerd myself?

I can’t get nerd friends, I would love nerd friends

Ok but what if I am a nerd myself?

then you have to stop being a nerd

the bullying and disrespect literally never stops for nerds

even as a boomer billionaire, the bullying is ongoing for bill gates

the bullying hasn't stopped for mark zuckerberg

then you have to stop being a nerd

the bullying and disrespect literally never stops for nerds

even as a boomer billionaire, the bullying is ongoing for bill gates

the bullying hasn't stopped for mark zuckerberg
I don’t get bullied anymore though because I’m practically a hermit and never go outside

There's some truth to that. They clearly aren't the type of guys who get invited to parties or events by the popular kids so it's not a good option in case you want to statusmaxx. Instead they'd invite you to play videogames and watch scifi movies. Nobody wants to be seen with freaks like that (no offense).

They won't attend gatherings where there will be any pretty girls, they'll just want to play video games and play magic all the time
They have zero social skills and are treated as inferior. Women see them as gross.

Only in RPG and fantasy movies like Star Wars (who didn't want to fuck Princess Leia/Carrie Fisher?)

I was friends with nerds before and highly regret it - I secretly resented the nerds every time I hung out with them
They are either arrogant as fuck or childish. You either insult them back or pity them.

There's some truth to that. They clearly aren't the type of guys who get invited to parties or events by the popular kids so it's not a good option in case you want to statusmaxx. Instead they'd invite you to play videogames and watch scifi movies. Nobody wants to be seen with freaks like that (no offense).

They zero social skills and are treated as inferior. Women see them as gross.

Only in RPG and fantasy movies like Star Wars (who didn't want to fuck Princess Leia/Carrie Fisher?)

They are either arrogant as fuck or childish. You either insult them back or pity them.

nerds are unironically some rude ass motherfuckers

nerds are unironically some rude ass motherfuckers
Yep. They see everyone below their level of intelligence as inferior (which is true to some degree, but being arrogant about it is the bad part of it). I despise them and want nothing with them.

ok but i cant make friends at all

ok but i cant make friends at all

I used to be unable to make friends

I make friends easily now, since I larp as a cool and hip guy (but not so much so that I'm part of a popular social circle with pretty girls in it)

"ahaha suh dude"

"aight bet bet"

"thats od facts bro"

you HAVE to larp, it's the only way

Last edited:
You seem like a normie. Are you truly "incel"?

I wish I had IRL people to hang out with, but if you are a 5/10~ it would benefit you to hang out with a more popular group. If you only want a gathering with pretty girls ur a volcelm I'll take almost any girl at this point. Though my sub4 face means I don't have any chance of social circle maxxing at the moment.

they won't attend gatherings where there will be any pretty girls, they'll just want to play video games and play magic all the time
Low IQ, is your face not who you are friends with, of course if you are friends with the famous rich chads you get some status, while with nerds you can even be trapped in this world of games and fantasies forever, but this matter only for the average normie, if you are an incel then you can walk even with James Bond and women will still pity you.
Also the average normies can mock you and make you the little [UWSL]jester of the group, humiliating you in front of the girls to make them feel better.[/UWSL]

in terms of getting a girlfriend and getting laid, yes I am extremely incel

in terms of physical appearance, I'm easily above average looking but rice
Ricetax pretty much destroys all chances of ascending, unless you are 8+.

in terms of getting a girlfriend and getting laid, yes I am extremely incel

in terms of physical appearance, I'm easily above average looking but rice
You mind sending me ur pics i will give you a good rating and determine whether or not you’re overestimating yourself

rice can date noodles usually

unfortunately, I have 0 attraction to noodles

nothing womanly about them

ded srs?

I don't want to be friends with chads I have nothing in common with who constantly mog me and make me feel like shit in their presence. I'm only friends with my own kind, those who either have trouble fitting in or those who have no desire to fit in. Chads are our enemy, they're the conformists of society who benefit the most (aside from foids) from it's existence.

It's not like I even have an interest in partying or attending gatherings frequented by foids who will ignore me in favor of my hypothetical chad friend. Have you read the horror stories on here? Every single truecel that I know of who had a chad friend was left absolutely miserable without so much as a single chance to escape inceldom. Even I myself was was once approached by an autistic foid who asked me if I was friends with some chad at my school (who I didn't even know) because she had a massive crush on him.

If you still have hope and think that you can "looksmax" or "socialmax" or otherwise do something in order to "ascend" you are either a fakecel or completely delusional.

You mind sending me ur pics i will give you a good rating and determine whether or not you’re overestimating yourself

sent to your dm
I don't want to be friends with chads I have nothing in common with who constantly mog me and make me feel like shit in their presence. I'm only friends with my own kind, those who either have trouble fitting in or those who have no desire to fit in. Chads are our enemy, they're the conformists of society who benefit the most (aside from foids) from it's existence.

It's not like I even have an interest in partying or attending gatherings frequented by foids who will ignore me in favor of my hypothetical chad friend. Have you read the horror stories on here? Every single truecel that I know of who had a chad friend was left absolutely miserable without so much as a single chance to escape inceldom. Even I myself was was once approached by an autistic foid who asked me if I was friends with some chad at my school (who I didn't even know) because she had a massive crush on him.

If you still have hope and think that you can "looksmax" or "socialmax" or otherwise do something in order to "ascend" you are either a fakecel or completely delusional.

everyone's goal should be ascension in some way

that's the goal at the end of the day - a fuckable female to marry (ugly women don't count, that's not better than remaining incel)

My youth is ruined already I don't think anything is left to ruin :forcedsmile:

you can be incel due to low social status, being ugly, being curry, etc.

like a rice or curry normie will almost always be incel

a rice chad will basically be a white normie in terms of smv, and the average normie guy does just terrible these days

you can be incel due to low social status, being ugly, being curry, etc.

like a rice or curry normie will almost always be incel

a rice chad will basically be a white normie in terms of smv, and the average normie guy does just terrible these days
cant you unironically kpopmaxx ?

Why would i be friends with tiny little candies

cant you unironically kpopmaxx ?

did that before, and approached beckies at the bar with the kpop haircut

didn't work

even my chad friend from college was getting rejected there, and he was like a psl 7 white guy

I used to be unable to make friends

I make friends easily now, since I larp as a cool and hip guy (but not so much so that I'm part of a popular social circle with pretty girls in it)

"ahaha suh dude"

"aight bet bet"

"thats od facts bro"

you HAVE to larp, it's the only way
yea i dont have any issues with the way i present myself, i post vocaroos a lot and niggas are always on my dick saying i sound black, and i dress very normie too, had ppl compliment my clothes and 1 nigga tried to buy my shoes.

i'm just high inhib and have lots of social anxiety
20211008 145207

Last edited:
I was friends with dudes that played rugby and pissed on the school rapist for fun from the top of staircases when he sat on the bottom. Still incel.

Would rather be around nerds like me than privileged normie scum who bring their girlfriends everywhere.

Yep. They see everyone below their level of intelligence as inferior (which is true to some degree, but being arrogant about it is the bad part of it). I despise them and want nothing with them.
Nonsense. Anyone who thinks they are god above all else of everyone is some foid ass behavior. It's only accepted if it's for the greater good. Like us. We are the chosen ones:feelsohh: chosen with the grace of our saints shining light

Would rather be around nerds like me than privileged normie scum who bring their girlfriends everywhere.

the thing with that is, there is literally a 0% chance of ascension that way

Being nerd sucks. No one likes nerds.

Kind of agree but tbh a good portion of the users like me are too ugly to even ascend even if we were hyper NT. So the friend groups might as well be focused on fun and money than foids.

Kind of agree but tbh a good portion of the users like me are too ugly to even ascend even if we were hyper NT. So the friend groups might as well be focused on fun and money than foids.

depends what type of ugly

masculine ogre ugly = you can

small weak ugly = it’s ogre

I dont have friends

you only have a limited amount of free time to yourself, and hanging out with nerds will waste your entire youth
not like normies will throw you cunt

nerds mog you tho, cause if they're ugly, low-social skill, low status but still doesn't care about women and are able to just enjoy their stuff, then they're happier than you