Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Don’t lump us in with “lazy rich kids” Bitch

Seethe. He didn't even say the word rich.
>t. poor friend who is also lazy neet

RICHPRETTYFAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSS:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
I wanna Arabprincemaxx and rise up the ranks to control huge sections of Muslim society. I will establish the Inceldian Caliphate and launch Inceldian jihadi robot drones to kill all whores, normies and Chads:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: (in HOI4: Extremis Ultimus Mod)

Don’t meow us in with “meow meow” meow​

RICHPRETTYFAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSS:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
I wanna Arabprincemaxx and rise up the ranks to control huge sections of Muslim society. I will establish the Inceldian Caliphate and launch Inceldian jihadi robot drones to kill all whores, normies and Chads:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: (in HOI4: Extremis Ultimus Mod)
meow

Seethe. He didn't even say the word rich.
>t. poor friend who is also lazy neet
You are correct but I will hate on him anyway because he is a Chad and I loathe any advice they give because it is useless.

In Love Cat GIF

You are correct but I will hate on him anyway because he is a Chad and I loathe any advice they give because it is useless.
Yeh totally useless

It's easy to call others lazy when you're getting everything spoonfed to you because of your looks.

That is fair, he sounds like a sigma grindset nigger anyways