Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Don't listen to the inKKKel cumskins bro, I'm short and Asian and have a smoking hot blonde wife. Cya later virgins.

"I barely have sex with him on account that I'm asexual"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH that poor fucking ricecel
asexual for him, sexual for chad
...said the r/justbeasian coper as he looked at the calendar and counted the months until his wife lets him shag her again. :lul: :lul: :lul:

tbj2o8zjmxj51.jpg

FemaleTornAustralianfreshwatercrocodile max 1mb

"I barely have sex with him on account that I'm asexual"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH that poor fucking ricecel

Well he still fucked her if we take the word barely for granted. Mogs me to the berlin wall and back.

Ok, tell me what objective reason why so many asexuals would identify as non-binary if they didn't want to feel like special snowflakes. What overlap does the condition have with being "non-binary" which in regards to many people, even normies, is known little more from someone wanting to feel special.

My god dude. Even normies know that people identifying as non-binary are largely doing so as a fashion statement and to feel special lol. Also, you're going to have to elaborate on the causal relationship between being "non-binary" and asexual.

You see applying Occam's Razor it's far more likely just that these people want to feel special and unique and so latched onto yet another "I'm so special" identity.

Jfl, 90% of the points there are in recent years after the internet. It was first coined and talked about as a CONCEPT in 1900 which excludes the overwhelming majority of human history. Even then nobody talked about. It was mentioned in some pamphlet. It's something clearly that people only talked about largely after the advent of the internet.

If it doesn't have any linkage to LIBIDO and HORMONAL PROFILE then what is the reason why so many "asexuals" are biological females? What other reason does it have to vary across gender so starkly?

That's the amount that identifies as asexual. It is also rising. Show me the studies that checked these people hormonal profiles and controlled for them while showing them a wide variety of sexual stimuli and them never exhibiting a response to them.

Dude that guy is a troll don't bother, I blocked him a long time ago, he's dense as fuck

He won't address the fact that these people never have their hormonal profiles documented nor are tested for responses to visual sexual stimuli, people just say they are asexual and that's all the evidence they need

JFL that Asian male was 5'5 and a half inch and thinks he is getting laid. I am 5'10 and I am already rotting on this forum, what can you expect a sub 5'6 Asian male to do anything?
Who knows man. I keep hearing everywhere about this ethnic dwarf slayers. Cant even tell anymore if memeing or preparing to write a fiction romance novel.

Who knows man. I keep hearing everywhere about this ethnic dwarf slayers. Cant even tell anymore if memeing or preparing to write a fiction romance novel.
Sounds more of fiction (LARP) than any part remotely connected to reality.

The reason why asexuals are talked more about is because sexual orientations outside heterosexual are more talked about and accepted now. As a result more people will come out as non straight and more will talk about it in the media. Also, non binary aren’t trying to feel special. How do you know they just wanna feel special? Where is your proof? Surveys? Statistics? Your mind isn’t proof. There is a lot of stigma against non binary people and asexual people so coming out as either of the two takes a lot of guts so there’s no way they could possibly be lying to feel special. Also, in that timeline, it reveals that many papers mention asexuality before the internet. Look at the timeline.
One of the very few points in that timeline was the Church of Satanism mentioning asexual people lmfao. The references to asexuality in actual studies is incredibly sparse.

Also, non binary aren’t trying to feel special. How do you know they just wanna feel special? Where is your proof? Surveys? Statistics? Your mind isn’t proof.
Lol, it's not possible to prove or disprove their existence. How would one even do that? So it comes down inherently to intuition and what one thinks.

Let's not forget that even some trans people they think someone can become the opposite sex take each with people who identify as NB.

Furthermore, what exactly is the body dysphoria that 'NB' people even have. Intersex people are rare and the result of genetic mutations it is not a valid functioning gender. Is this even a legitimate claim that these people have? I'm not sure that it is. That they want to be hermaphrodites/intersex? Or is that they exhibit masculine and feminine behaviors and don't be classified as one way or the other?

I guess we'd have to follow that up with is there any evidence that intersex people are largely asexual (discounting any hormonal or genital conditions that go along with the condition) and I didn't see anything. Furthermore, most intersex people identify as their "assigned gender" like everyone else.

There is a lot of stigma against non binary people and asexual people so coming out as either of the two takes a lot of guts so there’s no way they could possibly be lying to feel special.
Man you sure have some weird mish mash of opinions. Non-binary and asexual people have guts identifying that way, the cannibalism/necrophilia stuff and so on. I don't think there is anybody on this board or in the world tbh who has a similar mish mash of opinions and viewpoints tbqh.

"You see inkels, women can like men shorter than themselves" No, thanks. Better incel than cuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back