Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Don't listen to the inKKKel cumskins bro, I'm short and Asian and have a smoking hot blonde wife. Cya later virgins.

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
...said the r/justbeasian coper as he looked at the calendar and counted the months until his wife lets him shag her again. :lul: :lul: :lul:

tbj2o8zjmxj51.jpg

Wow, shes memeing hard.

"I barely have sex with him on account that I'm asexual"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH that poor fucking ricecel

Chances are that she is cucking him HARD

This may even be true, she may actually BE asexual (instead of hetero for chad only behind hubbies back) which is even MORE brutal for ricels. They can only get asexual white foids LMFAO>

Wow she sure is attracted to her Chang husband jfl

This may even be true, she may actually BE asexual (instead of hetero for chad only behind hubbies back) which is even MORE brutal for ricels. They can only get asexual white foids LMFAO>
Yeah I don't know which scenario is worse tbh. In any case it's over for him.

asexual for him, sexual for chad

"Attracted" means "sexual." If you are asexual, you aren't "attracted" to anything.

inkwells OWNED
:feelskek:

Her orientation just so happens to change from asexual to heterosexual when Chad steps into the room

She is asexual but cannot even stomach the thought of letting the ricecel hit it despite knowing his needs?
She doesn't even have to do anything, she could lay there watching tic tok chads whilst he puts his penis in and out

Last edited:
"I barely have sex with him."
"I'm asexual."

Hey guys. Jeffery Epstein wasn't a pedophile, he barely had sex with underaged girls.

That has to be a joke post

No such thing as asexuality in humans, I don't know when this delusion started or why it persists, these people have hormonal imbalances, it is not natural for a being that reproduces sexually to not experience sexual attraction, these people like to pretend like humans are this magical fairy species that is so different from other animals, were just smarter and we have opposable thumbs, that's it, other than that were just mammals

The memes write themselves. Asexual for ricecel, Chadsexual for Cavill

“I barely have sex with him”

Anyone want to tell him?

She is asexual but cannot even stomach the thought of letting the ricecel hit it despite knowing his needs?
She doesn't even have to do anything, she could lay there watching tic tok chads whilst he puts his penis in and out
She is 100 percent likely that she is fucking some Chad outside. She wouldn't even let him to show his peen.

I was 100% sure its a LARP
But then that last line... Everything made sense

Nicoholas cage laughing gif

He may never fuck her, but at least he's not an incel :soy:

Anyone have that meme comic with the "I am just no a sexual person" with the betabux in in bed after being a college party whore?

No such thing as asexuality in humans, I don't know when this delusion started or why it persists, these people have hormonal imbalances
A lot of people have do have these hormone imbalances though. Due to our fucked up industrial society and pharmaceuticals. When I was a teen I got put on SSRIs for depression and it completely killed my sex drive and made me basically asexual until I stopped taking them.

"I barely have sex with him on account that I'm asexual"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH that poor fucking ricecel
What is the point of any relationship with a woman without sex.

You want to know what's more of a meme than Asexuality ?
It's the fucking SaPiOsExUaL retards now-a-days, that has to be the biggest meme, the "Nerd" stereotype exists for a very good reason and is valid but I digress .
Asexual foids are probably just foids with astronomically high standards which literally no human man can fulfill .

she is getting dicked by white chad everyday

No such thing as asexuality in humans, I don't know when this delusion started or why it persists, these people have hormonal imbalances, it is not natural for a being that reproduces sexually to not experience sexual attraction, these people like to pretend like humans are this magical fairy species that is so different from other animals, were just smarter and we have opposable thumbs, that's it, other than that were just mammals
They are just special snowflakes. Around 50% of "asexuals" identify as non-binary wow what a big coincidence that is. Only a very small percentage of those who identify as asexual are biological men, the gender with a higher sex drive.

That's sufficient enough to prove they just want to feel special or are suffering from reduced libido due to their hormonal profile.

Asexuals do not exist. First off, it is only a recent phenomenon in the age of the internet. The word didn't even exist less than 100 years ago. There is no reputable scientific showing that they exist.

@Edmund_Kemper since he believes they exist for some reason.

he must be not a full asian,if he was purebred he would be slaying pussy left and right

...said the r/justbeasian coper as he looked at the calendar and counted the months until his wife lets him shag her again. :lul: :lul: :lul:

tbj2o8zjmxj51.jpg
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: starfish sex never ever

>5'5.5" tall for the male

If he is 5'10 he might still have a slim chance, he is a literal truecel

:lul: :lul: :lul: JFL

His penis likely resembles a half eaten hot dog

Must be a larp. Marianas trench IQ

Memes write themselves.

What is the point of any relationship with a woman without sex.

Right? the whole point 99% of guys want to get gf is because they're tired of jacking off and busting nuts in the toilet, so according to her having a boyfriend who you don't have sex with is ascension?? the man has pussy in front of him and he's jacking off instead of going balls deep as any healthy male should, that's what's in store for us? a fucking cockblock?

Man this dumb bitch needs to wake the fuck up and realise the level of nonsense she's spewing.

They are just special snowflakes. Around 50% of "asexuals" identify as non-binary wow what a big coincidence that is. Only a very small percentage of those who identify as asexual are biological men, the gender with a higher sex drive.

That's sufficient enough to prove they just want to feel special or are suffering from reduced libido due to their hormonal profile.

Asexuals do not exist. First off, it is only a recent phenomenon in the age of the internet. The word didn't even exist less than 100 years ago. There is no reputable scientific showing that they exist.

@Edmund_Kemper since he believes they exist for some reason.
How do you know they don’t exist. How do you know they want to feel special (FYI what your mind and thoughts say aren’t proof). Studies have found many times that 1% of people are asexual. Also, non binary people have gender Dysphoria which makes them unable to identify as male or female which might explain why they might be asexual. Also, asexuality isn’t new. It was known about way before the internet
Also you can’t say “men have a higher sex drive yet few are men thus it doesn’t exist”. Look up sweeping generalizations fallacy.

How do you know they don’t exist. How do you know they want to feel special (FYI what your mind and thoughts say aren’t proof).
Ok, tell me what objective reason why so many asexuals would identify as non-binary if they didn't want to feel like special snowflakes. What overlap does the condition have with being "non-binary" which in regards to many people, even normies, is known little more from someone wanting to feel special.

Also, non binary people have gender Dysphoria which makes them unable to identify as male or female which might explain why they might be asexual.
My god dude. Even normies know that people identifying as non-binary are largely doing so as a fashion statement and to feel special lol. Also, you're going to have to elaborate on the causal relationship between being "non-binary" and asexual.

You see applying Occam's Razor it's far more likely just that these people want to feel special and unique and so latched onto yet another "I'm so special" identity.

Also, asexuality isn’t new. It was known about way before the internet
Jfl, 90% of the points there are in recent years after the internet. It was first coined and talked about as a CONCEPT in 1900 which excludes the overwhelming majority of human history. Even then nobody talked about. It was mentioned in some pamphlet. It's something clearly that people only talked about largely after the advent of the internet.

Also you can’t say “men have a higher sex drive yet few are men thus it doesn’t exist”. Look up sweeping generalizations fallacy.
If it doesn't have any linkage to LIBIDO and HORMONAL PROFILE then what is the reason why so many "asexuals" are biological females? What other reason does it have to vary across gender so starkly?

Studies have found many times that 1% of people are asexual.
That's the amount that identifies as asexual. It is also rising. Show me the studies that checked these people hormonal profiles and controlled for them while showing them a wide variety of sexual stimuli and them never exhibiting a response to them.

Fucking reddit tier IQ.

Why do they have to instantly invalidate what they say? Are they not capable of basic logic? At least be consistent with the bullshit you are trying to pile onto us, stupid bitch.

Fucking reddit tier IQ.
JFL that Asian male was 5'5 and a half inch and thinks he is getting laid. I am 5'10 and I am already rotting on this forum, what can you expect a sub 5'6 Asian male to do anything?

Ok, tell me what objective reason why so many asexuals would identify as non-binary if they didn't want to feel like special snowflakes. What overlap does the condition have with being "non-binary" which in regards to many people, even normies, is known little more from someone wanting to feel special.

My god dude. Even normies know that people identifying as non-binary are largely doing so as a fashion statement and to feel special lol. Also, you're going to have to elaborate on the causal relationship between being "non-binary" and asexual.

You see applying Occam's Razor it's far more likely just that these people want to feel special and unique and so latched onto yet another "I'm so special" identity.

Jfl, 90% of the points there are in recent years after the internet. It was first coined and talked about as a CONCEPT in 1900 which excludes the overwhelming majority of human history. Even then nobody talked about. It was mentioned in some pamphlet. It's something clearly that people only talked about largely after the advent of the internet.

If it doesn't have any linkage to LIBIDO and HORMONAL PROFILE then what is the reason why so many "asexuals" are biological females? What other reason does it have to vary across gender so starkly?

That's the amount that identifies as asexual. It is also rising. Show me the studies that checked these people hormonal profiles and controlled for them while showing them a wide variety of sexual stimuli and them never exhibiting a response to them.
The reason why asexuals are talked more about is because sexual orientations outside heterosexual are more talked about and accepted now. As a result more people will come out as non straight and more will talk about it in the media. Also, non binary aren’t trying to feel special. How do you know they just wanna feel special? Where is your proof? Surveys? Statistics? Your mind isn’t proof. There is a lot of stigma against non binary people and asexual people so coming out as either of the two takes a lot of guts so there’s no way they could possibly be lying to feel special. Also, in that timeline, it reveals that many papers mention asexuality before the internet. Look at the timeline.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back