Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Dont let them medicate you

truevest

truevest

Recruit
★★
The medical establishment will continue to patholgise and delegitimise mens suffering by labelling it as mental health issue or some other personal failing. You shouldnt expect society to ever try recognise how so many of us have been abandoned by society and alienated enough that we dont want to conform any longer. Dont let doctors drug you so you lose your focus. Your rage is real, it is valid and theres a huge number of us behind you

Avoid jewpills. That goes for you too lurkers.

Avoid jewpills. That goes for you too lurkers.
there's a (((war))) on for your mind

don't let the jews give you mind-altering drugs to make you a zombie

its nothing but a business and but a shame

Thinking differently = mental illness. You need medication goy. We provide it.

Thinking differently = mental illness. You need medication goy. We provide it.
The meds fuck up your brain
MematicMeme

MematicMeme

IMG 0147

IMG 0131

Psych meds pacify, sedate and castrate you and they also niggerfy your brain basically meaning it turns you into a mindless accepting passive retard that can easily be controlled. There’s a war going on for control over people’s minds. They take away your personality and identity leaving you a shell of a person. Also take away your emotions. They’re literally cuckpills lol.

Sub5s curing their depression and mental health by medicating theirselves with opioids like kratom and using psychedelics makes Mental health NiggERs seethe because it actually works and doesn’t make you a passive retarded zombie. Any cope that isn’t jewpills is infinitely better

Last edited:
The entire point is to keep you spending on drugs for the rest of your life. You actually never needed them

Puts blame on the individual not society

Puts blame on the individual not society
These niggERs like calling everything a chemical imbalance when it’s just shitty environment, trauma and soyciety

I took that today its cucked its thorbs my head makes me feel nothing gives me stomach ache sore throat ik my mom forces it on my she clearly doesnt care cause shes not my real mom anyways im not moving out anyways im a uselss loser not fit for the world