Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

dont kill yourself

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
tehehehe

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvkbHIrrrvU[/video]

I thought you created a serious thread, but then I realized it was a meme. This woman sounds like one of those psychiatrists that talks down to you like you belong in a mental institution.

What an entitled cunt talking about things she can't understand.

Reality: what happens to people around you is that they're upset for a couple of weeks and then they forget about it. Having a life of your own and having regular sex helps you cope with that kind of thing. If you're killing yourself, you probably weren't particularly important to anyone anyway.

Ww3 can't come soon enough.Seriously,I can't wait.

I hate that degenerate whore so fucking much.

non_factor said:

Kim Jong Un better not pussy out. I know he will, but I keep my hopes up, and my expectations low.

non_factor said:

Same bro. waiting since forever.

f5cab76b0a18762f2c047fbc016dfece.jpg

A Good Friend said:

your picture reminds me of this one. virtue signalling cunts.

Attachments

• 15078557_1158068244271040_2784491189447590735_n.jpg
    15078557_1158068244271040_2784491189447590735_n.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 222
theson said:
Reality: what happens to people around you is that they're upset for a couple of weeks and then they forget about it. Having a life of your own and having regular sex helps you cope with that kind of thing. If you're killing yourself, you probably weren't particularly important to anyone anyway.

100% so fucking true.

The only reason I haven't killed myself so far (although I had an attempt before) is because if i do my immediate family will litteraly fall apart, my mom would probably go off the deep end considering how much she cherishes me and because of her mental illness. My sister told me if i kill myself she will too. So that leaves my father as the last member of the family.

Bri8564 said:
The only reason I haven't killed myself so far (although I had an attempt before) is because if i do my immediate family will litteraly fall apart, my mom would probably go off the deep end considering how much she cherishes me and because of her mental illness. My sister told me if i kill myself she will too. So that leaves my father as the last member of the family.
Seems like you carry a lot of weight on your shoulders, but still looks like they love you man.

Bri8564 said:

Just lol. My father doesn't really give a shit about me. My sister would have a party when I blow my brains out. Only really my mother would have any sort of sadness pertaining to my death. She'll get over it eventually. I'm not going to continue to live in this pitiful world.

anincelforlifelol said:
Just lol. My father doesn't really give a shit about me. My sister would have a party when I blow my brains out. Only really my mother would have any sort of sadness pertaining to my death. She'll get over it eventually. I'm not going to continue to live in this pitiful world.

Tbh, I'm thankful for my family, but just because they don't care about you doesn't mean others dont. I for one care for you and probably other incels on here too because they can relate, and you're probably not going to believe me and think I'm a weak pussy but I'm very empathetic and care for everyone in the end even if they've wronged me. That trait was probably one of the traits of mine besides being ugly that led to me being incel. I got used a lot because of that, most people are selfish as hell. Id probably even be up for being friends with you, I lost all my friends that I always stuck up for and supported because they ascended and got popular/slayer.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Seems like you carry a lot of weight on your shoulders, but still looks like they love you man.

That's the only reason im alive. The world is so fucking cruel, I'm nice to everyone and I care for everyone and what do I get in return? I'm bullied, used, and harassed because of my ugliness and people treat me like shit because of my looks. I always stuck up for my friends, supported them, and was there for them in their darkest times. Hos did they repay me? By becoming popular/slayer and becoming the same people who bully me.

Bri8564 said:
That's the only reason im alive. The world is so fucking cruel, I'm nice to everyone and I care for everyone and what do I get in return? I'm bullied, used, and harassed because of my ugliness and people treat me like shit because of my looks. I always stuck up for my friends, supported them, and was there for them in their darkest times. Hos did they repay me? By becoming popular/slayer and becoming the same people who bully me.
Yeah this world totally sucks and it sucks that this world is predicated upon looks, money, status.

I don't like seeing others get ditched in the dirt, it really does enrage, and seeing how people could such unlawful acts, I feel disgusted by it. Well, luckily you have this forum, and people you could kick it with. And you know? Internet people are cooler than real life people anyways and its just the same reason as to why 3D girls can't compete with 2D girls? You kno what I'm saying.

There's a lot of darkness thats swept under society and we incels belong are meant to belong there sadly, but honestly fuck societies and friends, live life how you want to live. The people that turn on your back can get a big fuck you, fuck em, and we're your new friends. Everyone here had gotten ditched in the dirt too, you're not alone my friend.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Yeah this world totally sucks and it sucks that this world is predicated upon looks, money, status.

I don't like seeing others get ditched in the dirt, it really does enrage, and seeing how people could such unlawful acts, I feel disgusted by it. Well, luckily you have this forum, and people you could kick it with. And you know? Internet people are cooler than real life people anyways and its just the same reason as to why 3D girls can't compete with 2D girls? You kno what I'm saying.

There's a lot of darkness thats swept under society and we incels belong are meant to belong there sadly, but honestly fuck societies and friends, live life how you want to live. The people that turn on your back can get a big fuck you, fuck em, and we're your new friends. Everyone here had gotten ditched in the dirt too, you're not alone my friend.
Adding you to my buddylist, thank you for the kind words. Not everyone on the internet is cooler though. I started out on lookizm a few weeks ago and I was doxxed without posting a pic on there, and am being harassed. Also i loved berserk <3 :)

lmfao her sister probably accidentally killed herself when she was just trying to make it look like she was going to end it to attention hoe, like how this gook pretends to have mental illness to pretend she's unique and different. Girls do not have the courage to kill themselves because of how easy their lives are. Brb never have to worry about money because cucks will always pay for everything. I was reading about how girls were talking about student loans, I mean how can you exist for that long on Earth and not realize how powerful your vagina is. Can be ugly and flat and will have tons of white knights that will call you petite and cute. Can be ugly and fat and will have tons of white knights that call you curvy. Mental illness to a girl just means getting pumped and dumped by chad/tyrone/chang/attractive male.

it's over. im a dead man walking

im not suicidal but one of the main reasons i would kill myself if i was is to spite morons like her.

Only kill yourself if you’re nerdic

GeneticFilth said:
lmfao her sister probably accidentally killed herself when she was just trying to make it look like she was going to end it to attention hoe, like how this gook pretends to have mental illness to pretend she's unique and different. Girls do not have the courage to kill themselves because of how easy their lives are. Brb never have to worry about money because cucks will always pay for everything. I was reading about how girls were talking about student loans, I mean how can you exist for that long on Earth and not realize how powerful your vagina is. Can be ugly and flat and will have tons of white knights that will call you petite and cute. Can be ugly and fat and will have tons of white knights that call you curvy. Mental illness to a girl just means getting pumped and dumped by chad/tyrone/chang/attractive male.

Fucking this. No femoid would ever deliberately kill herself because she has far too much to enjoy in life. Incels kill themselves because there is absolutely nothing whatsoever to enjoy in life. When I’m not at work then I’m just ldaring. I might as well be dead. A femoid “attempts suicide” so that she can get more attention from chad.

MayorOfKekville said:
Fucking this. No femoid would ever deliberately kill herself because she has far too much to enjoy in life. Incels kill themselves because there is absolutely nothing whatsoever to enjoy in life. When I’m not at work then I’m just ldaring. I might as well be dead. A femoid “attempts suicide” so that she can get more attention from chad.

Well at least it's safe to say they are incapable of killing themselves out of circumstancial causes. They can still be shizophrenic or lunatics like sylvia plath, a famous stacy writer with chad bf who was VERY serious about taking her life.

Bri8564 said:
Tbh, I'm thankful for my family, but just because they don't care about you doesn't mean others dont. I for one care for you and probably other incels on here too because they can relate, and you're probably not going to believe me and think I'm a weak pussy but I'm very empathetic and care for everyone in the end even if they've wronged me. That trait was probably one of the traits of mine besides being ugly that led to me being incel. I got used a lot because of that, most people are selfish as hell. Id probably even be up for being friends with you, I lost all my friends that I always stuck up for and supported because they ascended and got popular/slayer.

Dog eat dog. It's a "I got mine so fuck yours" world we live in. If you're not stealing, manipulating, cheating and leeching at the expense of someone else's happiness then you're going to be the one who ends up as the victim

fr fr

ER >>>>>>>>>>>>>> ROPE

Wow, I saw a chick that looked just like this one yesterday. She was eating by herself at a pizzeria, was gonna try and say what's up but then I remembered I don't know how to talk to women so I bailed. I just want some affection lol.

ywn snap her twig neck like a pencil