Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

dont kill yourself

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,531
Online
2d 2h 3m
tehehehe

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvkbHIrrrvU[/video]
 
Kointo

Kointo

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
22,209
Online
0
I thought you created a serious thread, but then I realized it was a meme. This woman sounds like one of those psychiatrists that talks down to you like you belong in a mental institution.

What an entitled cunt talking about things she can't understand.
 
T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
4,063
Online
27d 11h 0m
Reality: what happens to people around you is that they're upset for a couple of weeks and then they forget about it. Having a life of your own and having regular sex helps you cope with that kind of thing. If you're killing yourself, you probably weren't particularly important to anyone anyway.
 
non_factor

non_factor

Veteran
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,034
Online
5h 24m
Ww3 can't come soon enough.Seriously,I can't wait.
 
Deleted member 279

Deleted member 279

Thot Exterminator
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,619
Online
11h 12m
I hate that degenerate whore so fucking much.
 
Kointo

Kointo

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
22,209
Online
0
non_factor said:
Ww3 can't come soon enough.Seriously,I can't wait.

Kim Jong Un better not pussy out. I know he will, but I keep my hopes up, and my expectations low.
 
vancha986

vancha986

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
162
Online
9m
non_factor said:
Ww3 can't come soon enough.Seriously,I can't wait.

Same bro. waiting since forever.
 
A Good Friend

A Good Friend

True Force Loneliness
Joined
Nov 25, 2017
Posts
2,947
Online
0
f5cab76b0a18762f2c047fbc016dfece.jpg
 
retarded_dumbshit

retarded_dumbshit

hi
★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,153
Online
1d 5h 22m
A Good Friend said:

your picture reminds me of this one. virtue signalling cunts.
 

Attachments

  • 15078557_1158068244271040_2784491189447590735_n.jpg
    15078557_1158068244271040_2784491189447590735_n.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 216
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,177
Online
4m
theson said:
Reality: what happens to people around you is that they're upset for a couple of weeks and then they forget about it. Having a life of your own and having regular sex helps you cope with that kind of thing. If you're killing yourself, you probably weren't particularly important to anyone anyway.

100% so fucking true.
 
Bri8564

Bri8564

Veteran
★★★★
Joined
Nov 29, 2017
Posts
1,318
Online
0
The only reason I haven't killed myself so far (although I had an attempt before) is because if i do my immediate family will litteraly fall apart, my mom would probably go off the deep end considering how much she cherishes me and because of her mental illness. My sister told me if i kill myself she will too. So that leaves my father as the last member of the family.
 
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,519
Online
0
Bri8564 said:
The only reason I haven't killed myself so far (although I had an attempt before) is because if i do my immediate family will litteraly fall apart, my mom would probably go off the deep end considering how much she cherishes me and because of her mental illness. My sister told me if i kill myself she will too. So that leaves my father as the last member of the family.
Seems like you carry a lot of weight on your shoulders, but still looks like they love you man.
 
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,177
Online
4m
Bri8564 said:
The only reason I haven't killed myself so far (although I had an attempt before) is because if i do my immediate family will litteraly fall apart, my mom would probably go off the deep end considering how much she cherishes me and because of her mental illness. My sister told me if i kill myself she will too. So that leaves my father as the last member of the family.

Just lol. My father doesn't really give a shit about me. My sister would have a party when I blow my brains out. Only really my mother would have any sort of sadness pertaining to my death. She'll get over it eventually. I'm not going to continue to live in this pitiful world.
 
Bri8564

Bri8564

Veteran
★★★★
Joined
Nov 29, 2017
Posts
1,318
Online
0
anincelforlifelol said:
Just lol. My father doesn't really give a shit about me. My sister would have a party when I blow my brains out. Only really my mother would have any sort of sadness pertaining to my death. She'll get over it eventually. I'm not going to continue to live in this pitiful world.

Tbh, I'm thankful for my family, but just because they don't care about you doesn't mean others dont. I for one care for you and probably other incels on here too because they can relate, and you're probably not going to believe me and think I'm a weak pussy but I'm very empathetic and care for everyone in the end even if they've wronged me. That trait was probably one of the traits of mine besides being ugly that led to me being incel. I got used a lot because of that, most people are selfish as hell. Id probably even be up for being friends with you, I lost all my friends that I always stuck up for and supported because they ascended and got popular/slayer.


idkwattodowithlife said:
Seems like you carry a lot of weight on your shoulders, but still looks like they love you man.

That's the only reason im alive. The world is so fucking cruel, I'm nice to everyone and I care for everyone and what do I get in return? I'm bullied, used, and harassed because of my ugliness and people treat me like shit because of my looks. I always stuck up for my friends, supported them, and was there for them in their darkest times. Hos did they repay me? By becoming popular/slayer and becoming the same people who bully me.
 
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,519
Online
0
Bri8564 said:
That's the only reason im alive. The world is so fucking cruel, I'm nice to everyone and I care for everyone and what do I get in return? I'm bullied, used, and harassed because of my ugliness and people treat me like shit because of my looks. I always stuck up for my friends, supported them, and was there for them in their darkest times. Hos did they repay me? By becoming popular/slayer and becoming the same people who bully me.
Yeah this world totally sucks and it sucks that this world is predicated upon looks, money, status.

I don't like seeing others get ditched in the dirt, it really does enrage, and seeing how people could such unlawful acts, I feel disgusted by it. Well, luckily you have this forum, and people you could kick it with. And you know? Internet people are cooler than real life people anyways and its just the same reason as to why 3D girls can't compete with 2D girls? You kno what I'm saying.

There's a lot of darkness thats swept under society and we incels belong are meant to belong there sadly, but honestly fuck societies and friends, live life how you want to live. The people that turn on your back can get a big fuck you, fuck em, and we're your new friends. Everyone here had gotten ditched in the dirt too, you're not alone my friend.
 
Bri8564

Bri8564

Veteran
★★★★
Joined
Nov 29, 2017
Posts
1,318
Online
0
idkwattodowithlife said:
Yeah this world totally sucks and it sucks that this world is predicated upon looks, money, status.

I don't like seeing others get ditched in the dirt, it really does enrage, and seeing how people could such unlawful acts, I feel disgusted by it. Well, luckily you have this forum, and people you could kick it with. And you know? Internet people are cooler than real life people anyways and its just the same reason as to why 3D girls can't compete with 2D girls? You kno what I'm saying.

There's a lot of darkness thats swept under society and we incels belong are meant to belong there sadly, but honestly fuck societies and friends, live life how you want to live. The people that turn on your back can get a big fuck you, fuck em, and we're your new friends. Everyone here had gotten ditched in the dirt too, you're not alone my friend.
Adding you to my buddylist, thank you for the kind words. Not everyone on the internet is cooler though. I started out on lookizm a few weeks ago and I was doxxed without posting a pic on there, and am being harassed. Also i loved berserk <3 :)
 
GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,749
Online
22d 13h 23m
lmfao her sister probably accidentally killed herself when she was just trying to make it look like she was going to end it to attention hoe, like how this gook pretends to have mental illness to pretend she's unique and different. Girls do not have the courage to kill themselves because of how easy their lives are. Brb never have to worry about money because cucks will always pay for everything. I was reading about how girls were talking about student loans, I mean how can you exist for that long on Earth and not realize how powerful your vagina is. Can be ugly and flat and will have tons of white knights that will call you petite and cute. Can be ugly and fat and will have tons of white knights that call you curvy. Mental illness to a girl just means getting pumped and dumped by chad/tyrone/chang/attractive male.
 
Indari

Indari

Captain Indari
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
31,279
Online
168d 14h 16m
it's over. im a dead man walking
 
Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 28, 2017
Posts
13,280
Online
5d 17h 16m
im not suicidal but one of the main reasons i would kill myself if i was is to spite morons like her.
 
Handsomeincel

Handsomeincel

Greycel
Joined
Dec 3, 2017
Posts
7
Online
0
Only kill yourself if you’re nerdic
 
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
9,900
Online
29d 3h 16m
GeneticFilth said:
lmfao her sister probably accidentally killed herself when she was just trying to make it look like she was going to end it to attention hoe, like how this gook pretends to have mental illness to pretend she's unique and different. Girls do not have the courage to kill themselves because of how easy their lives are. Brb never have to worry about money because cucks will always pay for everything. I was reading about how girls were talking about student loans, I mean how can you exist for that long on Earth and not realize how powerful your vagina is. Can be ugly and flat and will have tons of white knights that will call you petite and cute. Can be ugly and fat and will have tons of white knights that call you curvy. Mental illness to a girl just means getting pumped and dumped by chad/tyrone/chang/attractive male.

Fucking this. No femoid would ever deliberately kill herself because she has far too much to enjoy in life. Incels kill themselves because there is absolutely nothing whatsoever to enjoy in life. When I’m not at work then I’m just ldaring. I might as well be dead. A femoid “attempts suicide” so that she can get more attention from chad.
 
modus_coperandi

modus_coperandi

Veteran
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,488
Online
4d 3h 32m
MayorOfKekville said:
Fucking this. No femoid would ever deliberately kill herself because she has far too much to enjoy in life. Incels kill themselves because there is absolutely nothing whatsoever to enjoy in life. When I’m not at work then I’m just ldaring. I might as well be dead. A femoid “attempts suicide” so that she can get more attention from chad.

Well at least it's safe to say they are incapable of killing themselves out of circumstancial causes. They can still be shizophrenic or lunatics like sylvia plath, a famous stacy writer with chad bf who was VERY serious about taking her life.
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,627
Online
45d 13h 20m
Dislike her to obvilion..
 
C

Currently Rotting

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
156
Online
0
Bri8564 said:
Tbh, I'm thankful for my family, but just because they don't care about you doesn't mean others dont. I for one care for you and probably other incels on here too because they can relate, and you're probably not going to believe me and think I'm a weak pussy but I'm very empathetic and care for everyone in the end even if they've wronged me. That trait was probably one of the traits of mine besides being ugly that led to me being incel. I got used a lot because of that, most people are selfish as hell. Id probably even be up for being friends with you, I lost all my friends that I always stuck up for and supported because they ascended and got popular/slayer.



That's the only reason im alive. The world is so fucking cruel, I'm nice to everyone and I care for everyone and what do I get in return? I'm bullied, used, and harassed because of my ugliness and people treat me like shit because of my looks. I always stuck up for my friends, supported them, and was there for them in their darkest times. Hos did they repay me? By becoming popular/slayer and becoming the same people who bully me.






Dog eat dog. It's a "I got mine so fuck yours" world we live in. If you're not stealing, manipulating, cheating and leeching at the expense of someone else's happiness then you're going to be the one who ends up as the victim
 
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

.
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
16,974
Online
2d 17h 17m
fr fr

ER >>>>>>>>>>>>>> ROPE
 
shadowsoulz125

shadowsoulz125

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
435
Online
4d 18h 48m
A Good Friend said:
Meanwhile gobling Chad's giant dick while rejecting dozens of incels.
 
QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
4,752
Online
0
Wow, I saw a chick that looked just like this one yesterday. She was eating by herself at a pizzeria, was gonna try and say what's up but then I remembered I don't know how to talk to women so I bailed. I just want some affection lol.
 
Valinor

Valinor

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
170
Online
3h 30m
ywn snap her twig neck like a pencil
 

Similar threads

mistersinister
Replies
0
Views
115
mistersinister
mistersinister
mistersinister
Replies
2
Views
70
Incelius Savage
Incelius Savage
mistersinister
SuicideFuel My theme
Replies
1
Views
80
GhostedPhantom
GhostedPhantom
mistersinister
Replies
1
Views
140
Yikes_Man
Yikes_Man
mistersinister
Replies
6
Views
93
Incelius Savage
Incelius Savage
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top