Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don't kill yourself

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
Technology will provide us with an escape from our inceldom in the next few decades, maybe a virtual reality where we get to live as Chads or something. Maybe the oneitis cucks could be able to clone their oneitis and genetically modify the clone so it is attracted to them.

Too late, I’m already dead and this is my ghost posting on my account

suicide is cucked unless you drive a suicide bomb car into a crowd of zoomerfag teenwhores then its not cucked

Re: Do you guys recommend a kitchen knife in the heart?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#149322022Friday, November 07, 2014 5:00 AM CST
Absolutely not. Although conditions such as depression often have the effect of significantly distorting the sufferers perception of reality to a degree of extremity, committing suicide is entirely unnecessary. The problems that you might be having certainly won't dissipate instantaneously, It requires a system of management and commitment towards trying to change your perspective of the situation that significantly determines the over-all outcome. Every human has their own capabilities, It doesn't make you an inferior being simply because your capabilities differs from another individuals nor does it mean that you're "worthless", variation has both positive and negative consequences, It all depends on how you're utilizing it. Over-all, none of us can accurately determine whether you'll ever fully recover from your cognitive condition, I would suggest communicating with a person that has a positive influence on you and seeking psychiatric/psychological assistance from a qualified and empathetic professional outside of the internet.
Re: Do you guys recommend a kitchen knife in the heart?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#149322254Friday, November 07, 2014 5:21 AM CST
"I picked up a knife about 2+ years ago. I know how this suicide thing works." Not necessarily. Actually utilizing the willpower to kill yourself is much different from taking it into recognition. Different people are affected differently by "Suicide". There's much more positive things that you can focus on while trying to manage your problems rather than allowing the psychological stress to cause you to gain enough willpower to kill yourself.
Re: ot im thinking about commiting suicide
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151522842Thursday, December 11, 2014 7:17 PM CST
Although you may not currently agree with the remaining segments of my statement, there's much better ways to handle a problem than to commit suicide. The effects of depression can often become severe and the affected individual can transcend into a state of pure hopelessness yet "Depression" requires a system of management. It may be difficult, however you'll have to change your perspective of the situation and attempt to take the initiative to handle your various problems, I would suggest communicating with a relative and a professional psychology as it may help you significantly.
Re: i'm thinking of cutting myself...
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158482299Sunday, March 22, 2015 11:39 PM CDT
'Actually, most people don't cut themselves because they want to commit suicide. Self harm is technically a psychological defense, and while it is obviously terrible, it is meant to keep them away from suicide, so people who cut themselves are actually less likely to commit suicide.' It should be noted that individuals significantly engaged in self-harm are typically addicted to the soothing endorphins released during this behavior. Such an addiction can eventually escalate as the response becomes less satisfying.

Don't kill yourself in real life.
Kill other people in video game instead.

counterpoint: kill yourself

Why kill yourself if you can play some minecraft in real life