Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Don't kill yourself because you're getting older!

• Thread starter Poorbaldshortcel
  • Start date
Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
★★★★
6d 8h 11m
Hi, brocels. Maybe you know I'm an oldcel who now looks better than when he was younger. (Except the f*cking hair.) It's a pity the selfies here are forbidden and I can't prove you.
But there is another example. This Asian guy is 50+ years old and managed to look like 20 something. So, if you're having sporty and healthy life you can look better when you're older: PHOTOS and an article about him: https://www.trueactivist.com/50-yea...ows-the-internet-shares-his-youthful-secrets/

Eunuch

Eunuch

Recruit
★★
22h 58m
60yo chad smvmogs a 20yo subhuman

mentalcel1

mentalcel1

Jokerpilled+leechmaxxed mentalcel
★★★★★
21d 16h 18m
60yo chad smvmogs a 20yo subhuman
This:blackpill::society:

Age doesn’t exist and is a LITERAL myth if you are a chad (as long as you are not balding). I have seen enough 60 year old chads with nw1 who mog 95% of all the zoomercels:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

W

wei#3959

Commander
★★
155d 11h 11m
Hi, brocels. Maybe you know I'm an oldcel who now looks better than when he was younger. (Except the f*cking hair.) It's a pity the selfies here are forbidden and I can't prove you.
But there is another example. This Asian guy is 50+ years old and managed to look like 20 something. So, if you're having sporty and healthy life you can look better when you're older: PHOTOS and an article about him: https://www.trueactivist.com/50-yea...ows-the-internet-shares-his-youthful-secrets/
it's just cosmetics though.

all of our balls are gonna sag more and our bodies aren't gonna be the same in like 20, 30 years

hateful insul

hateful insul

Recruit
★★★★★
12d 23h 13m
Bgf8f8f8 flat750x075f pad750x1000f8f8f8

Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
★★★★
6d 8h 11m
Yep, the hair can be a real problem but some ppl like The Rock, Vin Diesel, Kurt Angle can still be nearly Gigachads even bald.

Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
★★★★
6d 8h 11m
Then I'll post my pics (with hidden face; I hope it's not a problem here) and I'll ensure you that it's really possible to manage to look better when you're 50 compared with when you're 20, especially when when you was young was a tired, fat, only studying nerd...

Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
★★★★
6d 8h 11m
OK, as I promised -- photos (not selfies, because I didn't took them by myself) and with edited face (in order to keep the rules). Just to prove that even around 50 years of life without roids and surgeries, just via healthy life (no drugs, no smoking, no hard alcohol, diet rich in vegetables and fruit) and sport, one can look better than when he was younger. (And, hey, I'm even trying to face Captain America! :incel: :D :D )

Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
★★★★
6d 8h 11m
True. I just don't use terms like "subhuman" because we're all equal.

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
259d 21h 22m
the body doesn't matter much (besides just not being scrawny or fat), I wonder how he keeps his face young looking
since everyone focuses on his body, maybe he unapologetically just uses filters

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUMINOUS LUTHER "
★★★★★
49d 22h 57m
God genes , Strike yet again

B

BarrelStuffer

Veteran
★★★★★
94d 9h 34m
Some asians just age really well and don’t look old until their 60’s. Also sunscreen, tretinoin, and surgery

persianoldcel

persianoldcel

Recruit
★★
7d 23h 41m
Maybe you know I'm an oldcel who now looks better than when he was younger.
I like your motivation for life and it's true some men look better when they get aged.

Just to prove that even around 50 years of life without roids and surgeries, just via healthy life (no drugs, no smoking, no hard alcohol, diet rich in vegetables and fruit) and sport, one can look better than when he was younger.
Looking good bro.

Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
★★★★
6d 8h 11m
Thanks! :) In fact I am also surprised from my results. Next level = want to become a Chad. :D

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Lacks millimeters of good personality in his face
89d 11h 15m
He looks 35-40.

Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
★★★★
6d 8h 11m
Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
★★★★
6d 8h 11m
More lifefuel from me: years ago:

, recently:
. Age is a social construct. :)

TheGambler2

TheGambler2

I am not a player. I am just a spectator
★★
21d 8h 32m
fakecel normie for having someone to take pictures of you :feelsUgh::society:

Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
★★★★
6d 8h 11m
Wrong definition. "No sexual activity = INCEL." Taking pictures doesn't provide you sex, brainy!

decembrist_kirillov

decembrist_kirillov

lost years spent in rotten room
★★★★★
11d 6h 49m
dont kill yourself because life kills you slowly

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★
87d 1h 48m
unless you are fucking young foids (18+) when your older