Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Don't kill yourself because you're getting older!

• Thread starter Poorbaldshortcel
  • Start date
Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
-
Hi, brocels. Maybe you know I'm an oldcel who now looks better than when he was younger. (Except the f*cking hair.) It's a pity the selfies here are forbidden and I can't prove you.
But there is another example. This Asian guy is 50+ years old and managed to look like 20 something. So, if you're having sporty and healthy life you can look better when you're older: PHOTOS and an article about him: https://www.trueactivist.com/50-yea...ows-the-internet-shares-his-youthful-secrets/

60yo chad smvmogs a 20yo subhuman

Hi, brocels. Maybe you know I'm an oldcel who now looks better than when he was younger. (Except the f*cking hair.) It's a pity the selfies here are forbidden and I can't prove you.
But there is another example. This Asian guy is 50+ years old and managed to look like 20 something. So, if you're having sporty and healthy life you can look better when you're older: PHOTOS and an article about him: https://www.trueactivist.com/50-yea...ows-the-internet-shares-his-youthful-secrets/
it's just cosmetics though.

all of our balls are gonna sag more and our bodies aren't gonna be the same in like 20, 30 years

Bgf8f8f8 flat750x075f pad750x1000f8f8f8

Yep, the hair can be a real problem but some ppl like The Rock, Vin Diesel, Kurt Angle can still be nearly Gigachads even bald.

Then I'll post my pics (with hidden face; I hope it's not a problem here) and I'll ensure you that it's really possible to manage to look better when you're 50 compared with when you're 20, especially when when you was young was a tired, fat, only studying nerd...

OK, as I promised -- photos (not selfies, because I didn't took them by myself) and with edited face (in order to keep the rules). Just to prove that even around 50 years of life without roids and surgeries, just via healthy life (no drugs, no smoking, no hard alcohol, diet rich in vegetables and fruit) and sport, one can look better than when he was younger. (And, hey, I'm even trying to face Captain America! :incel: :D :D )

True. I just don't use terms like "subhuman" because we're all equal.

the body doesn't matter much (besides just not being scrawny or fat), I wonder how he keeps his face young looking
since everyone focuses on his body, maybe he unapologetically just uses filters

God genes , Strike yet again

Some asians just age really well and don’t look old until their 60’s. Also sunscreen, tretinoin, and surgery

Maybe you know I'm an oldcel who now looks better than when he was younger.
I like your motivation for life and it's true some men look better when they get aged.

Just to prove that even around 50 years of life without roids and surgeries, just via healthy life (no drugs, no smoking, no hard alcohol, diet rich in vegetables and fruit) and sport, one can look better than when he was younger.
Looking good bro.

Thanks! :) In fact I am also surprised from my results. Next level = want to become a Chad. :D

More lifefuel from me: years ago:

, recently:
. Age is a social construct. :)

fakecel normie for having someone to take pictures of you :feelsUgh::society:

Wrong definition. "No sexual activity = INCEL." Taking pictures doesn't provide you sex, brainy!

dont kill yourself because life kills you slowly

unless you are fucking young foids (18+) when your older

Chink eyes?! So what?! Some of my forefathers are Asian. I am proud of it.
You see? Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Jet Lee, Bolo Yeung... Cool Changs! I want to be a Chang. But I am mostly white and I hate it. :D

Something to add here because right now I used in another thread:

To support it: look at me when I was 30+ and now when I'm almost 50:

NOOOOOO

YEAH

What do you think when you watch that 30+ man? What a disgusting fatty! Right? And what about the second photo? Man, is this really a nearly 50 y. o. unclecel?!

I'm in my 30s and get told I look 22 or so. I still get carded buying alcohol.
I surpass guys 10+ years younger than me physically in the gym but they will always mog me through quality of life.
Honestly don't feel like bothering with suffering for another few decades of being incel so I want to rope before my hair falls out.

Yes, but better a Chad hits the wall than an incel hits the wall. The only hope for the incels is the non-stop maxxing... sports, books, money... just never stop! At least, as G. Kurultaev said, maybe 60% of us will ascend somehow if we DO MAXX and do not MINN.

Some updates from me:

As you see with the right diet, lack of bad habbits (no drugs, no hard alcohol, no smoking, no trash food) and sports, you may look like a young college boy when you're actually a nearly 50 y. o. uncle.

Would you share your typical diet - what do you eat?

With pleasure:
low calorie diet: eggs, vegetable salads (tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers, garlic), fruit (apples, oranges, etc.), rare some meat like chicken breast or cheap fish... I like milk too.

Drinks: 0 calories teas... sometimes sodas (it's wrong but I am not a 100% health freak, so I do some little exceptions. :D )

if you're blessed with good genetics, you can delay the early advances of the reaper all the way up til even 55. The OP is right, and it's a good positive post without being too fanciful at the same tiime.

I've seen it with my own eyes as (frustratingly) even in my own family all the guys even 10 yrs older than me actually look younger!

Genes, race, and luck come into it a lot. And also taking care of yourself.

But you should try to take care of yourself regardless - just even for your own health's sake if nothing else. Even if you've drawn the short straw on every other front like me.

Yes. Even some genetic diseases may be prevented via health life. There was a study about it.

Oh and also I forgot 1 other crucially important factor: environment.

I honestly think enviromental stresses contribute massively to this. One of the main separators between me and them was I was the only one who grew up in a large metropolitan city. They all grew up in the countryside and virtually every aspect of them is more robust. Bones, teeth, nails, hair, etc...

Anyhoo take care of yourselves. Don't let foids be the be-all and end-all to the point it actually starts doing you damage.

(I know it's easier said than done... But try. For your own sake)

You're right.

Well, when the guys here grow up and become to go to work (if no own business), then they'll be too busy and tired to "be-all and end-all" about the females. They'll have to deal with problems like bad boss, bills, documents... in some moments they'll even forget there is something like a "female".