Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Don't just randomly reject all your chad friends lmao

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Original post: Never make yourself available to people who don't need you
Never do this. You have a Chadlite friend who has 40 contacts on Whatsapp and you have only 3?

Don't associate with him. Block him and delete him. Don't wait until it is "your turn", don't beg normies to give you a crumble of their time.

Even if it happens you will never respect yourself. You can't act like a tough, outcasted incel here and yet still do that cucked shit. That's hypocricy.

This is very misleading imo. What if your chad friend was in the hospital? Would he still not need your help 'just because he has so many contacts'?

That's like me saying don't follow Pewdiepie he has too many subs more than me.

If he pays more attention to what you say or in between compared to other 40 people, stay with him, you guys are friends why betray someone like that?

On top of that you guys are friends it's not an unequal relationship where you follow him he is the star, you guys are friends you're supposed to support each other, teach each other help each other out etc.

Don't reject chads all of a sudden unknowingly.

Although I do agree, you shouldn't associate with them, simply because you aren't chad, you're not popular, you're not any of those things.

Any in“cel” who is friends with a chad is obviously a fakecel cuck who does not belong here

Any in“cel” who is friends with a chad is obviously a fakecel cuck who does not belong here
Could you blame me? The hypothetical was you're friends with a chad already.

The guy tells us we have a chadlite friend, then tells us not to have chadlite friends. That's like telling a guy with a girlfriend to never have a girlfriend, the advice is not even applicable to him. This is stupid but this post is quite relevant nonetheless in my opinion.

Only applies in the rare event that Chad is genuinely your friend. In a lot of cases, normies and Chad's will "befriend" incels just to mogg them and bully them behind their backs.

Only applies in the rare event that Chad is genuinely your friend. In a lot of cases, normies and Chad's will "befriend" incels just to mogg them and bully them behind their backs.
I doubt someone would do that. I would go as far as not even calling it a friendship. I call that bullying and a flawed game. The game is flawed don't blame the obstacles. You can't be in a friendship and be bullied at the same time.

Check my post about betrayal not too long ago, you'll see the thing with betrayal.

for further clarification no chad becomes friends with subhumans. it will lower his status. its the ugly normie that wants to be his friend and if he does that then he becomes a cuck.

On top of that you guys are friends it's not an unequal relationship where you follow him he is the star, you guys are friends you're supposed to support each other, teach each other help each other out etc.

Justus is a fellow Dravidian male.

I doubt someone would do that.
"Credulous at best your desire to believe in angels in the hearts of men
Pull your head on out your hippy haze and have a listen, shouldn't have to say it all again
The universe is hostile, so impersonal
Devour to survive, so it is, so it's always been"

"Some of them want to use you. Some of them want to get used by you. Some of them want to abuse you. Some of them want to be abused."

(These are just song lyrics btw. Personally, it isn't worth it to try to befriend NT/normies unless they show first that they have the capacity and intent to promote a good friendship. Because from my side it really isn't that difficult to be kind to others unless you make it complicated for me, it is more up to them. I say this regardless of looks.)

i fail to see why a chad would be friend with an incel, unless they were child hood friends.
friendship involves something you have that i can benefit from.

What friends? Believe me, if I had friends, I wouldn't reject them just for being sex-havers. It's already damn near impossible for me to make friends. If being incel like me is a required criteria for friendship, I'd be sealing my solitary doom.

Original post: Never make yourself available to people who don't need you

This is very misleading imo. What if your chad friend was in the hospital? Would he still not need your help 'just because he has so many contacts'?

That's like me saying don't follow Pewdiepie he has too many subs more than me.

If he pays more attention to what you say or in between compared to other 40 people, stay with him, you guys are friends why betray someone like that?

Don't reject chads all of a sudden unknowingly.

Although I do agree, you shouldn't associate with them, simply because you aren't chad, you're not popular, you're not any of those things.
I disagree. imo I once was a friend with a Chad long ago but dropped talking to him. Could not handle the mogging. They know too many foids and it is too humiliating to even be in the same vicinity as one.

Being friends with a Chad is like being friends with an enemy troop in war

Mogs me for having friends