Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting DONT JOIN R9K DEATHCULT (TINY CHAT)

SSpaghetti

SSpaghetti

Greycel
TinyChats R9Kdeathcult room is bullshit,

I joined after seeing vice did a documentary on it...

The community is fake and they bascially record real incels... they allow females to join the discussion and the admin/mod that banned me is literally a Chadlite peice of shit.... He has more muscle than a fucking bulldog the sad cunt

anyone got anymore info on these....Id love a raid on them, but i dunno the rules on that here.... so muh

tinychat is gay

Chadlite peice of shit.... He has more muscle than a fucking bulldog the sad cunt

What does muscle have to do with being a Chad or a Chadlite?

What does muscle have to do with being a Chad or a Chadlite?
A8259130 D5B7 4B2F B27B 114FA4AF92AB

>watching vice
You played yourself.

Join my discord instead https://discord.gg/C6kjZVg
Chanshill

It's very Incel friendly, especially because its run by one, (Me), but its not an Incel server, but normies/roasties are shunned/contained.

r9k in general is gay. Even on 8chan they are normalfags and will say mean things to fellow robots. They are faggots.

Never heard about that "tinychat" anyway.

Never heard about that "tinychat" anyway.
This. I've been browsing the internet 32 hours a day for 10 years and I never heard of that faggot or his tinychat, and suddenly he gets a VICE interview like he's Prince of the Incels or something

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back