Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Don't have a sympathy towards many normie men.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Many of them make fun of virgins, autists etc
They aren't human.
I don't care if this filth gets eradicated.

That's right
When normies say bro code, brotherhood they mostly mean other normies

Yea this is why men’s mental health and male suicide is gay. Fuck normies lmfao hope they all suffer

Many of them make fun of virgins, autists etc
They aren't human.
I don't care if this filth gets eradicated.
I have made a similar thread.

Never did. They are not cucks and simps as we like to say. They are winning at life with their bpd gf and couldn't care less.

Also they just make fun of autists almost virgins are just normies

They showed me no sympathy, so why should I show them any

I agree. In fact a great factor of being incel is being ridiculed by other men. I don't feel like going out because I'm always alone and strangers (mostly men) make fun of me. That way, Muslims can do their jihab and normies can drop like flies.

All Normies Are Like This

If you have fucked girls before and have had girlfriends, I have no sympathy for any issue you may have.

Men are the most backstabbing, unloyal, unsupportive fucks in the world, towards other men that aren't like them ("Fuck you, I got mine").
So I will be a backstabbing, unloyal fuck towards them as well.

Trust and support is a two way street.

I really don't either

Normies must burn

I agree. They deserve the worst for being stupid and cruel.

Yea this is why men’s mental health and male suicide is gay. Fuck normies lmfao hope they all suffer
I suppose that normscum male therapists and psychiatrists will make fun of their subhuman clients.

that they do?
I dropped gym for constant gigling of guys, even more disgusted by looks were the guys than foids that at least they avoid eye contact but the "gym bros" were always hostil.

yea I hate normie moids

I dropped gym for constant gigling of guys, even more disgusted by looks were the guys than foids that at least they avoid eye contact but the "gym bros" were always hostil.
fags

I hate the term "gym bro" fucking hypocrisy.
When I did bench press the bar was heavy and hit me, do you think some "gym bro" help me or at least come to me to at least ask me "are you okay".

They want me out I was like a phantom for the "gym bros" JFL.

I suppose that normscum male therapists and psychiatrists will make fun of their subhuman clients.
Arthur Schopenhauer is my only Therapist.
Mentor would a bettER word.