Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Don't hate Chad for having sex with all the women. If you were Chad you would do the same thing."

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
Yes, but I am not a Chad, I am an incel. Therefore, I want the Chads slaughtered for taking my women. If you defend Chad having sex with the woman that would be yours in a monogamous society, you are literally a cuckold.

Can't hate nature, boyo, though it is cruel.

Yes, but I am not a Chad, I am an incel. Therefore, I want the Chads slaughtered for taking my women. If you defend Chad having sex with the woman that would be yours in a monogamous society, you are literally a cuckold.
How is it "your" woman?

Your women huh.

Nah I hate nature and my genes

“Don’t hate the player , hate the game.”

-From the “Pimp’s Bible”
Verse 23 , line 2

Can't hate nature, boyo, though it is cruel.

Yes I can hate nature. My religion literally revolves around hating nature. Here is a quote from one of the leaders of my religion:

If man himself is left in his natural state, he will become lower than the animal and continue to grow more ignorant and imperfect. The savage tribes of central Africa are evidences of this. Left in their natural condition, they have sunk to the lowest depths and degrees of barbarism, dimly groping in a world of mental and moral obscurity. If we wish to illumine this dark plane of human existence, we must bring man forth from the hopeless captivity of nature, educate him and show him the pathway of light and knowledge, until, uplifted from his condition of ignorance, he becomes wise and knowing; no longer savage and revengeful, he becomes civilized and kind; once evil and sinister, he is endowed with the attributes of heaven. But left in his natural condition without education and training, it is certain that he will become more depraved and vicious than the animal, even to the extreme degree witnessed among African tribes who practice cannibalism. It is evident, therefore, that the world of nature is incomplete, imperfect until awakened and illumined by the light and stimulus of education. -Abdul Baha

If you should hate anyone, it should be the women who sleep or want to sleep with Chad.

No need to hate Chad. Chad for the most part, tends to be pretty cool to incels, unlike the foids who are brutal af without mercy to incels or any subhuman

If you should hate anyone, it should be the women who sleep or want to sleep with Chad.

No need to hate Chad. Chad for the most part, tends to be pretty cool to incels, unlike the foids who are brutal af without mercy to incels or any subhuman

Chad is a bro. He has sex with my future wife for me so that I don't have to take her virginity. What an awesome bro.

if i was chad i would commit to a foid and leave the rest. chads are fucking dickheads that dont consider sub 8 males in the sexual market which is why i want them guillotined.

Chad is a bro. He has sex with my future wife for me so that I don't have to take her virginity. What an awesome bro.

Lol that was an awesome rebuttal.

I think the reason that I hate women and not Chads is because Chad does not demand a partner that is out of his league. It's also rare to find a chad with such a visceral hatred for genetic shit whereas pretty much all females tend to be disgusted by baldcels, manlets, curries and most of all men with ugly faces.
if i was chad i would commit to a foid and leave the rest. chads are fucking dickheads that dont consider sub 8 males in the sexual market which is why i want them guillotined.
Easy to say that you wouldn't when you don't have the opportunity.

Can't remember who said it but it's a good quote.
"There is no moral difference between bullies and victims, only a difference in ability"

the government needs to make it mandatory to abort your first child if it is a male. this way there will be more women than men, so we can all be chads

How is it "your" woman?

This is a good point that I only have the courage to parrot because a mod said it. Life isn't fair to us, but the players in life didn't decide the rules. It's understandable that someone would hate Chad for having someone while you have no one, but that's jealousy, it's misplaced revenge. It's like hating someone for being rich when you're poor. That rich person didn't conspire to hurt you specifically, if you deserve money, why don't they deserve money? If you deserve a woman, why doesn't Chad deserve a woman?

It's just that we don't have women, so we get mad at people who do. Even though they're no less deserving than we are.

Everyone is such a pussy about hate because of all the brainwashing we are subjected to since childhood to make us docile citizens.

18 posts in this thread on incels.is and only @incel4life and 2 others seem to understand the issue.

It's just nature amplified by technology and a society that lacks danger. Either you accept the brutal truth, or get pwned.

Women aren't yours. They just allow you to have sex with them or maybe you can take it by force. Depending on the environment (Safe and stable vs Dangerous and volatile), your resource and genetics, you will have more sway in convincing them to give you the puss and ultimately their womb for reproduction

Last edited:
Everyone is such a pussy about hate because of all the brainwashing we are subjected to since childhood to make us docile citizens.

If i was chad i really would commit most of you love to use this excuse, "yeah you just think that because you're incel" NO i really fucking think that regardless if i was chad or not. I REFUSE TO ACT LIKE A ANIMAL, If i was chad it would be no different.
It's much better to actually commit(hypothetically speaking) and forget the rest and focus on more important things like survival and preparing mentally for death(everyone leaves this out during their lives and will leave this earth in utter unimaginable fear) all too afriad to even acknowledge this but it's important to work on while you're alive. monkeys on the rat wheels of society, and culture, deserve all the fear death will bring only way majority of you will ever learn. FUCK NATURE! bout to add chad worshipers to my sig, more pathetic than even foid orbiters, Chad doesn't give a damn about you.

Last edited:
18 posts in this thread on incels.is and only @incel4life and 2 others seem to understand the issue.
Hating something you have no control over is wasting time and energy pointlessly.

hating on chads is cope, it's all women's fault.

This is a good point that I only have the courage to parrot because a mod said it. Life isn't fair to us, but the players in life didn't decide the rules. It's understandable that someone would hate Chad for having someone while you have no one, but that's jealousy, it's misplaced revenge. It's like hating someone for being rich when you're poor. That rich person didn't conspire to hurt you specifically, if you deserve money, why don't they deserve money? If you deserve a woman, why doesn't Chad deserve a woman?

It's just that we don't have women, so we get mad at people who do. Even though they're no less deserving than we are.

Vengeance is inflicting harm on someone just to get back at them, at no benefit to society. But when you punish Chads for fornication, that benefits society by making it easier for incels to get women. When punishing someone improves society, that is not vengeance - that is justice.

Hating something you have no control over is wasting time and energy pointlessly.

"Well not with that attitude" :feelzez:

Seriously though, I've been in that state - during unquestionably the worst period of my life - lapsed into inertia, not knowing what to do with yourself, taking the "high road". Apathy is no better - is worse - than hate, especially when you see where it leads. "Can't hate nature. It is what it is. I'm waste. I'm useless" - the inevitable consequence of naturalistic resignation: cuckoldry. What kind of way is that to go through life? To be saddled with altruistic illusion, to be suckered into "respecting autonomy" above all else, the result of which is simply to strictly limit your own.

You might not be able to change anything in rapid strides, but there is personal benefit to feeling and believing "something" rather than "nothing". To consider yourself an adversary, not a subaltern. To derive pleasure from opposition, not gnawing shame from subjugation. Fight for your own truth, because absolutely no one else is going to do it for you.

With the proper measure of vigor and conviction, the development of incel consciousness as a coherent worldview capable of dissemination might not even be in vain. A lot of work here is put into uncovering blackpills and presenting them - but for what? "Hey you know you people don't treat us the best and it might be nice if you at least recognized this" Most of them probably already do. What do you expect them to do? Pat you on the back and just resume fornicating in front of you? The goal of any work, any idea produced here should simply be to get someone on the outside angry and disaffected. They'll do with these feelings what they will. Encouraging submission is counterproductive.

Don't lecture an angry/frustrated incel for hating chad, if you were a truecel you'd feel the same thing.

Vengeance is inflicting harm on someone just to get back at them, at no benefit to society. But when you punish Chads for fornication, that benefits society by making it easier for incels to get women. When punishing someone improves society, that is not vengeance - that is justice.

You say vengeance is personal, but it could be argued that making it easier for incels to get women is personal. Who says society will be happier if we, we unhappy few, get laid? At the cost of the majority's freedom? Why is it justice for the rights of the many to be taken by force for the rights of the few?

Life isn't fair to us, but the players in life didn't decide the rules.
Players do decide the rules. Chads decide to fuck all women. Women elect feminist government.

That rich person didn't conspire to hurt you specifically, if you deserve money, why don't they deserve money? If you deserve a woman, why doesn't Chad deserve a woman?
There is enough women and money for everyone. The problem is chads and rich take all women and money to themselves leaving incels and poor with nothing. They are essentially stealing from them. It's wrong for african children to starve while you shit in gold toilet.

It's just that we don't have women, so we get mad at people who do.
It's just that we don't have freedom, so we get mad at whites who do.

Players do decide the rules. Chads decide to fuck all women. Women elect feminist government.

There is enough women and money for everyone. The problem is chads and rich take all women and money to themselves leaving incels and poor with nothing. They are essentially stealing from them. It's wrong for african children to starve while you shit in gold toilet.

It's just that we don't have freedom, so we get mad at whites who do.

It's not like slavery. Chads didn't "establish" incelibacy. It's something that happened because we just happen to be unappealing to people. For reasons we can't change and didn't choose. If anyone established anything, it's the people who rejected us and chose Chad. And if we by our own admission are repulsive, how can we blame them? We'll talk up a big game about how we aren't good enough for anyone, and that should make us frustrated, but at the same time we should understand that no one is obligated to pick a lemon when they want better fruit.

I wouldn't, I'd just want one and live my life being happy with only one person.

It's not like slavery. Chads didn't "establish" incelibacy. It's something that happened because we just happen to be unappealing to people.
Slavery was very widespread until recently, apparently because humans have propensity to enslave each other. People who enslaved others just acted on their urges, they upheld slavery just like chad upheld incelibacy by taking all women to himself. Just because you have urge to do something doesn't mean you should act on it.

It's something that happened because we just happen to be unappealing to people.
It's not that easy. The problem is women have too much men to choose from because chad is greedy. Women would lower their standarts if they were not drowning in tinder messages from them.

We'll talk up a big game about how we aren't good enough for anyone, and that should make us frustrated, but at the same time we should understand that no one is obligated to pick a lemon when they want better fruit.
We live in society. Everyone obligated do shit for others, like you obligated not to kill, pay taxes. All that "nobody owes you shit" is bullshit, because nobody actually think that, we simply disagree what we (humans) exactly owe to each other. If someone can decide that nobody owes lemons anything, then lemons can decide that females are not owed better fruit.

the government needs to make it mandatory to abort your first child if it is a male. this way there will be more women than men, so we can all be chads
That made no sense and lowered my iq
Fuc u

I wouldn’t fuck a shit ton of women if I were a chad.

ALL I WANT IS ONE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN TO SETTLE DOWN WITH AND LOVE/START A FAMILY. THAT’S ALL I WANT.

"Well not with that attitude" :feelzez:

Seriously though, I've been in that state - during unquestionably the worst period of my life - lapsed into inertia, not knowing what to do with yourself, taking the "high road". Apathy is no better - is worse - than hate, especially when you see where it leads. "Can't hate nature. It is what it is. I'm waste. I'm useless" - the inevitable consequence of naturalistic resignation: cuckoldry. What kind of way is that to go through life? To be saddled with altruistic illusion, to be suckered into "respecting autonomy" above all else, the result of which is simply to strictly limit your own.

You might not be able to change anything in rapid strides, but there is personal benefit to feeling and believing "something" rather than "nothing". To consider yourself an adversary, not a subaltern. To derive pleasure from opposition, not gnawing shame from subjugation. Fight for your own truth, because absolutely no one else is going to do it for you.

With the proper measure of vigor and conviction, the development of incel consciousness as a coherent worldview capable of dissemination might not even be in vain. A lot of work here is put into uncovering blackpills and presenting them - but for what? "Hey you know you people don't treat us the best and it might be nice if you at least recognized this" Most of them probably already do. What do you expect them to do? Pat you on the back and just resume fornicating in front of you? The goal of any work, any idea produced here should simply be to get someone on the outside angry and disaffected. They'll do with these feelings what they will. Encouraging submission is counterproductive.

high iq post

Rope or cope for non chads like us

If it’s your women go get them cuck. Instead of bitching on hERe

I would like to say the same, but I feel like after many years I might get incredibly tired of the same foid and since I know that literally millions of foids are after me i might be tempted to move on, the olny reason to live is for pleasure so why not make the most of my Chad body
[Yes, but I am not a lottery winner, I am an incel. Therefore, I want the lottery winners slaughtered for taking my money. If you defend lottery winners having luxury with the money that would be yours in a unfair society, you are literally a cuckold.]
Just because I didnt win the lottery doesnt mean those who did should feel bad
>In our society women are the ones who flock to Chads like there is no tomorrow, we cant blame them for taking advantage of a broken system, we can blame the cucks and "Empowered" foids who are to stupid to see the consequences of them running the system that somewhat worked in the 50s and 60s.

Last edited:
[Yes, but I am not a lottery winner, I am an incel. Therefore, I want the lottery winners slaughtered for taking my money. If you defend lottery winners having luxury with the money that would be yours in a unfair society, you are literally a cuckold.]

Are you a comfortable wageslave or are you dying of hunger in the street?

You don't need to answer, you're the latter and the lottery winners are holding burning fistfuls of cash in your face as you struggle to keep your eyelids open.

Pretty much all Chads I've come into contact with have been nice to me. Foids, however.....

Are you a comfortable wageslave or are you dying of hunger in the street?

You don't need to answer, you're the latter and the lottery winners are holding burning fistfuls of cash in your face as you struggle to keep your eyelids open.
Yes, I can be jealous but I cant hate them because they're arnt as bad off as I am

“Don’t hate the player , hate the game.”

-From the “Pimp’s Bible”
Verse 23 , line 2
Low-IQ ideology, the game can't exist without the players, the players create the game. If you hate the game, you should also hate the players.

Low-IQ ideology, the game can't exist without the players, the players create the game. If you hate the game, you should also hate the players.

The “Game” would exist with or without the players. You just forfeit the game if that’s the case.‘The player’ is a person participating in a system over which he has no control. ‘The game’ is that system.

For example: a guy goes out with his friends to a bar and starts hitting on some young women, one of the women is receptive, they go home together. The guy receives an angry email (or these days, text) from one of his friends, “What happened to you last night? You ditched us!” To which the lucky guy would say “Don’t hate the player; hate the game.”

The game will exist with or without because the system is in order weather you like it or not. Hating the players play the “game” is pointless.

The “Game” would exist with or without the players. You just forfeit the game if that’s the case.‘The player’ is a person participating in a system over which he has no control. ‘The game’ is that system.

For example: a guy goes out with his friends to a bar and starts hitting on some young women, one of the women is receptive, they go home together. The guy receives an angry email (or these days, text) from one of his friends, “What happened to you last night? You ditched us!” To which the lucky guy would say “Don’t hate the player; hate the game.”

The game will exist with or without because the system is in order weather you like it or not. Hating the players play the “game” is pointless.
Nah, retard tier thinking right here. If men would stop fucking women they weren't in long term relationships with, then hypergamy wouldn't be thing, if they refused to have long term relationships with girls that weren't virgins, hypergamy wouldn't be a thing. Men have allowed this situation to come into existence, Chad is just as much to blame as Stacy is, if you believe in free will or choice, and if you don't believe in free will or choice, then there is no game and there are no players, there are just particles moving around with no control over their part in the universe.

Maybe we should make it so that there is universal healthcare and plastic surgery is covered in universal healthcare ... but only for men! Not for women. :feelshmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.