Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dont go to the gym in the evening

BasedBoyo

BasedBoyo

Greycel
I was doing bench press and this HTN and a Stacy were standing a few feet away from me back faced towards me. I look to right mid rep and saw him slap the foids ass in gym leggings and her smiling I hate it must be nice to not be a fucking subhuman. Go to gym early morning no people to life mogg you.

if i saw a toilet doing this shit with her htn bf i will probably drop the weight on my head while benching

Why your head and not their head?
i was saying that i will drop it mistakenly on my head since i might lose attention

i never saw a guy slapping a toilet in her ass in the street, that will be weird to see

Why your head and not their head? Not advocating for violence or anything, I just am curious why you would resort to self-harm over external harm. I want to know the logic behind it.
to end the suffering

i go to the gym now so i can zumba dance with milfs :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

1- I go gym only for cardio or squats
2- calisthenics mog

Meanwhile I'm not allowed to take creepshots there:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:.

I was doing bench press and this HTN and a Stacy were standing a few feet away from me back faced towards me. I look to right mid rep and saw him slap the foids ass in gym leggings and her smiling I hate it must be nice to not be a fucking subhuman. Go to gym early morning no people to life mogg you.

BasedBoyo

Greycel​

JoinedMay 16, 2023

ok grAy

Go on Friday evenings, when they're all out at parties.

ovER for gymratcels, you can't get lifemogged staying at home fatmaxxing

I do not go to any gym, got my own equipment at home.

That's actually not a bad idea the normies and Chad's are out with their gfs nothing but subhuman will be their.
That's what I did when I used to go to my local gym on Friday evenings to take advantage of the open racquetball courts. Granted, there will still be a few stragglers at the gym who are normans or foids, but it's mostly a ghost town.

Reasons 101 to build a home gym

Smart dont have to be mogged
Not bothered about that, its just a lot easier/ convenient having my own space to workout, and without normfags around.

Every time I see any chad/chadlite at the gym I go next to them and shoulder press 5+ what they’re benching

Maybe it’s my imagination but tonight it seemed like numerous groups at the gym were snickering at me.

Its a more like a cuck trait. If you cant get puzzyy at least dont do favours to them.
As a truecel kid your only options are either do what they ask or get jumped everyday

As a truecel kid your only options are either do what they ask or get jumped everyday
So you visit as a non chin manlet currycuck dancing lession with 9/10 toilet milfs. Its clearly his fault. Dont bring youself in situations like this.

So you visit as a non chin manlet currycuck dancing lession with 9/10 toilet milfs. Its clearly his fault. Dont bring youself in situations like this.
Too late for that mang. Wish my middle and high school self knew this

Too late for that mang. Wish my middle and high school self knew this
What are you doing on this fake place in 2023? Rape some whore, stab a chad or stay at home. (in fortnite) for sure