Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dont Fucking Take The Vaccine

• Thread starter Pillow City Pimp
  • Start date
Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★
Bombshell revelation by Health Canada: Pfizer gave the public a different vaccine than what was tested… one that was contaminated with DNA. Confirmed by Health Canada.

This is possibly the biggest news story of the year that establishment media won’t report on.

Pfizer gave the public a different vaccine than what they used in the clinical trials. While their clinical trial participants received a clean vaccine, the public’s version, tweaked to be more cost-effective for mass production, was contaminated by potentially carcinogenic DNA. Health Canada confirmed the findings.

Read the paper at: http://druthers.net/newspapers

Already got vaxxed years ago. I'm still alive apparently, nothing happened sadly

Do people still take the vaccine? I thought it was over already

Didn’t bother getting it cause I was too depressed to leave the house.

Who fucking cares? The pandemic has been over for 2 years now.

Already got vaxxed years ago. I'm still alive apparently, nothing happened sadly
It's a slow killing machine. If everyone died from vaccines immediately after they took them then it would get exposed way easier. Although some sheep would probably still take them.

too late for me

i felt like shit before the vaccine and feel like shit after it

OP writing this post
Zootopia zootopiagifs

So basically if this is true, they made a cheaper easier to mass produce and more profit version by adding in potentially cancerous stuff?

Jesus.

Good thing I never had to take it and I still had a job at the time.

Didn’t bother getting it cause I was too depressed to leave the house.
I only got it because my government was threatening to fine people that didn't. I barely leave the house but now I have this fucking poison in my veins forever. :feelsree:

I only got it because my government was threatening to fine people that didn't. I barely leave the house but now I have this fucking poison in my veins forever. :feelsree:
Brutal. Luckily our classes were online back then and permits weren’t mandatory, so I got away with it. :feelsLightsaber:

Bombshell revelation by Health Canada: Pfizer gave the public a different vaccine than what was tested… one that was contaminated with DNA. Confirmed by Health Canada.

This is possibly the biggest news story of the year that establishment media won’t report on.

Pfizer gave the public a different vaccine than what they used in the clinical trials. While their clinical trial participants received a clean vaccine, the public’s version, tweaked to be more cost-effective for mass production, was contaminated by potentially carcinogenic DNA. Health Canada confirmed the findings.

Read the paper at: http://druthers.net/newspapers

Guess im an elephant by DNA by now, Explains my huge penis!