Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Don't forget to applaud our brave nurses for risking their lives

Profligate

Profligate

Expert
There's a whole subreddit (r/gonewildsrubs) dedicated to these usless whores who instead of doing their job post nudes there. Jfl at all of those cucks who praise them for "working hard to save lives"

Nice. I think it's the first pic of this kind that I see with an actual patient in the frame.

Would smash tbh ded srs ngl

Whores being whores. Who would've thought.

Nice. I think it's the first pic of this kind that I see with an actual patient in the frame.
That's disrespectful. What if he's dying?

And then they complain when they get raped

Let’s see if we can find out who she is and get her fired for violating HIPPA. Seriously.

Um, sweaties... You're not entitled to applauses. Also you're whores. Fucking die, whores.

If that picture is real then that girl's out of a job now.

If that picture is real then that girl's out of a job now.

The picture is real, its a foid so pussy pass en all, plus the nation is brainwashed that Nurses are doing any covid-19 work and they cleared the hospitals of all patients so no proof of what's going on.

Wtf is wrong with white bitches, fuck man reddit is a complete cesspool of shit. Fuck that gay site, I'm never browsing that normfilth again

BS. Male warehouse workers work them into the ground and are at greater disease risk from the general public. They aren't entitled to anything.

There's a whole subreddit (r/gonewildsrubs) dedicated to these usless whores who instead of doing their job post nudes there. Jfl at all of those cucks who praise them for "working hard to save lives"
View attachment 247639
The foid is whoring around and the incel behind her is dying

Imagine being sick or dying and your life depending on that whore.

please help im dying...

god shut up... i have to post my tits or ass on reddit and dance on tik tok.. im so like stressed!

Why cant foids do their job instead of revealing themselves. You dont see guys at their job at mcdonalds taking their dick out and taking videos of it

Last edited:
"Chad! Look! It's my ass! Look at my aas, chad! Chad, are you looking? Look!"

Wtf is wrong with white bitches, fuck man reddit is a complete cesspool of shit. Fuck that gay site, I'm never browsing that normfilth again

@NEETard Thoughts?

Last edited:
She should be put to death for this.

View attachment 247639
I really really hope that this is not an actual nurse....some random foid LARPing as a nurse

View attachment 247639

Meanwhile the guy on the bed died from neglect.

I'd fuck that arse ngl.