Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don’t fall for the NEET trap

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Don’t fall for the NEET trap like I did I thought the NEET life was gonna be good and now I’m starting to dread being NEET and I’m wishing I was a normie that had goals and ambition I can’t ascend to wageslavedoom even if I wanted to now I have to compete in the job market with no business associates to network with it sucks being a loner cause you gotta help yourself with everything I’m forced to be self reliant because I have nobody helping me get through life I never thought this is how my life would’ve turned out being NEET is nothing to be proud of unless you’re a millionaire leeching doesn’t feel anymore fulfilling than wageslaving

Just work to support the society that hates you, makes sense

Boo boo, I’ve been alone my entire life. I had to always be self reliant.

Lol you had everything and threw it away

I could never love a wageslave life. I’ll never choose a life of wageslaving over suicide. Just not how my life was suppose to be.

these autocorrects are killing me

Don’t fall for the NEET trap like I did I thought the NEET life was gonna be good and now I’m starting to dread being NEET and I’m wishing I was a normie that had goals and ambition I can’t ascend to wageslavedoom even if I wanted to now I have to compete in the job market with no business associates to network with it sucks being a loner cause you gotta help yourself with everything I’m forced to be self reliant because I have nobody helping me get through life I never thought this is how my life would’ve turned out being NEET is nothing to be proud of unless you’re a millionaire leeching doesn’t feel anymore fulfilling than wageslaving
Agree