Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Don't ever work at a high school as an ugly ethnic

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
In 2018 and 2019 before the covid, I worked at a high school that was like 70 percent white, 20 something percent negro and the rest a mix of rice and curry.

First, I was constantly being mogged by the Chad and Tyrone athletes. Then the foids, especially the white foids, would whisper and laugh as I walked by. I'm 5'5 with narrow shoulders and wide hips and I'm a brown ethnic with bad facial symmetry. Out of politeness, I said good morning to a young white foid and she ignored me and sped up walking. I even heard one foid call me "that creepy brown guy":feelsrope::feelsrope:

Never accept a job in a high school unless you are good looking

In 2018 and 2019 before the covid, I worked at a high school that was like 70 percent white, 20 something percent negro and the rest a mix of rice and curry.

First, I was constantly being mogged by the Chad and Tyrone athletes. Then the foids, especially the white foids, would whisper and laugh as I walked by. I'm 5'5 with narrow shoulders and wide hips and I'm a brown ethnic with bad facial symmetry. Out of politeness, I said good morning to a young white foid and she ignored me and sped up walking. I even heard one foid call me "that creepy brown guy":feelsrope::feelsrope:

Brutal. Why are you doing that to yourself tho

I would gropemaxx those jbs :feelsohh::feelsohh:

That sounds awful having to be sorrounded by hot JBs all day that you can't touch.

Only a masochist would.

Yeah working in high school as an ethnic can be prettty brutal I remember one in my high school where the students threw cans at him at the end of class. The guy did 3 years like that and never flinched, he was about 5'2.

Yeah working in high school as an ethnic can be prettty brutal I remember one in my high school where the students threw cans at him at the end of class. The guy did 3 years like that and never flinched, he was about 5'2.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

So what? I wouldn’t want to miss out on that opportunity for a shitty wagecucking job.
In retrospect, I should have. Hindsight is 20/20

I remember getting on the elevator at the school with this foid Indian student and the whole elevator ride, you could see the look of discomfort on her face. Being in a small enclosed area with a brown subhuman. As soon as the doors opened, she darted out

Brutal

That must've been completely brutal as an ugly asymmetrical-cel. I would've quit after first week

That sounds awful having to be sorrounded by hot JBs all day that you can't touch.
That's the least of a trucels worries in that predicament. It's the bullying and being singled out to the point where u don't even wanna work there anymore

That creepy brown guy? Damn that's bad. I worked in an elementary school so the kids weren't such dicks to me. Plus, I was night shift and alone most of the time. The teachers on the other hand? They were hit and miss. How was the faculty at least?

That creepy brown guy? Damn that's bad. I worked in an elementary school so the kids weren't such dicks to me. Plus, I was night shift and alone most of the time. The teachers on the other hand? They were hit and miss. How was the faculty at least?
Only the old foid teachers were nice. But if the teacher was 20s or 30s, they looked at me like the foid students. If I tried to make conversation, all I got was one word answers. The male faculty were cool.

Only the old foid teachers were nice. But if the teacher was 20s or 30s, they looked at me like the foid students. If I tried to make conversation, all I got was one word answers. The male faculty were cool.
I was the only male at my school. Most of the staff were 30+ and generally polite. Even got a gift card for Christmas once. I noticed the teachers my age (early 20s) were also usually avoidant/off standish. Sounds much less hellish than your place though. Can only imagine the horrors you'd find in a highschool

Don't ever be an ugly ethnic at any place, period.

I only leave my apartment to go to work or run errands. Otherwise I make certain I have enough food stocked and lock myself in. Fucking tired of dealing with foids and normies that give me shitty looks and make excuses as to why they 'need' to treat me badly/provide subpar service (or none at all).

The above post is just way too relatable! The disgusted mugs that look upon me every day wish me dead.

Don't ever be an ugly ethnic at any place, period.

I only leave my apartment to go to work or run errands. Otherwise I make certain I have enough food stocked and lock myself in. Fucking tired of dealing with foids and normies that give me shitty looks and make excuses as to why they 'need' to treat me badly/provide subpar service (or none at all).
Brutal existence. If we weren't ugly we wouldn't be living this reclusive lifestyle

What are you doing these days? Do you have a better job now

Is the job easy I’m thinking about being a janitor at middle/elementary schools but they’ll probably think ima diddler jfl

Is the job easy I’m thinking about being a janitor at middle/elementary schools but they’ll probably think ima diddler jfl
do might watch security guard, many jobs you can play games on yer phone or Nintendo switch or something while glancing at cameras every few minutes.

do might watch security guard, many jobs you can play games on yer phone or Nintendo switch or something while glancing at cameras every few minutes.
I never see any listings for something like that

everyone wants those so probably get swarmed and taken quickly. Likely u have do these shittier ones then upgrade to it maybe

-
Yea my brother does that at the phone company-- he has to walk the building periodically, but in between walks he just goofs off in the office; not a bad gig

everyone wants those so probably get swarmed and taken quickly. Likely u have do these shittier ones then upgrade to it maybe
Security is 100 percent an incel job. Constantly see Indians and Arabs and fat white guys working security. I have done security and you slack off most of the time. Though only after you make sure no one is really paying attention.

It was an easy job. I worked at an elementary school, but that was harder as far as the work. Elementary school buildings are smaller so you are responsible for the whole building. High school buildings are much larger so you are only responsible for a section.

But at elementary schools, the students didn't mog me and make fun of me.

It was an easy job. I worked at an elementary school, but that was harder as far as the work. Elementary school buildings are smaller so you are responsible for the whole building. High school buildings are much larger so you are only responsible for a section.

But at elementary schools, the students didn't mog me and make fun of me.
-
Oh holy hell.- Jesus I would not want to clean an entire school every night, even an elementary school-- holy Christ, that could be like 30 classrooms and 40 bathrooms? - Plus the cafeteria?

That would take me a week, LOL
-

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back