Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

DON'T EVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, TAKE ANY SSRI "MEDICATIONS"

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★
If you've ever taken even one pill, your system is ruined for the rest of your life.

I was forced to take one as a child, I never recovered from it. So it does not matter that I've again experimented with them as an adult.

What effects do you dislike of it?

If I am ever sectioned and thrown into a mental hospital shiet nigga I am fighting the jew doctors until death before they stick me with SSRI's

I have to take them for my OCD.

Psychopharmacology is a pseudoscience discipline. We know very little about the human psyche and the functioning of our brain. It is all based on the (unprovable) "chemical imbalance/monoamine deficiency" hypothesis of depression.

If I am ever sectioned and thrown into a mental hospital shiet nigga I am fighting the jew doctors until death before they stick me with SSRI's
I've been in many mental hospitals; they did not have SSRI injections, only injections were for the antipsychotics. They usually cannot forcefully inject SSRIs. Antipsychotics shrink the brain and are hell to suffer if you don't have elevated dopamine and psychosis. I was forced antipsychotics while not having psychosis and I was already low on dopamine. Could not feel any pleasure in anything, could not sit still, could not get even semi-erection at all (good, because there was no place to masturbate, my small room had 3 other persons and even the toilets one could not lock) while watching amateur sex videos on holiday from the hospital.
I have to take them for my OCD.
Do they increase your anxiety?

I don't know what fucked me more. The SSRI or the abstinence syndrome of benzodiazepines.

unprovable chemical imbalance
The chemical imbalance is actually true,at least when it comes to anxiety,i feel calmer when i'm on xanax.
When i'm off them i feel nervous and stressed af.

Psychopharmacology is a pseudoscience discipline. We know very little about the human psyche and the functioning of our brain. It is all based on the (unprovable) "chemical imbalance/monoamine deficiency" hypothesis of depression.
And that hypothesis was never proven and actually has a bad rep as well. Yet for some reasons psychotrists keep thinking along those lines.

The only thing they do are group comparisons by testing some new fabricated drug against a placebo. They can't explain why it works and why it has hundreds of side effects. "It's related to the seratonin system:feelstastyman:". Pharma was about money from the start. I had 2 different psychiatrists and all they know are factoid results from statistical testing, no neurobiological theory at all, it's pathetic. In my field we would never get away with it.

Same with electroshock treatment that is suddenly popular again under the name of electroconvulsive therapy.

Last edited:
never take any med in life, this shit is made to take money, always look for natural solutions

Last edited:
I feel like the amount of torture incels have experienced at the hands of psychiatry is atleast 2 standard deviations from the mean

ALL medicine is pseudoscience. jewpills for every problem :feelskek: over :feelsmage:

If you've ever taken even one pill, your system is ruined for the rest of your life.

I was forced to take one as a child, I never recovered from it. So it does not matter that I've again experimented with them as an adult.
What does SSRI mean?

They can't explain why it works and why it has hundreds of side effects. "It's related to the seratonin system:feelstastyman:".
This. Moreover, every SSRI has a blackbox warning on its label that warns for increased suicidal ideation :feelskek: Ironic from a drug that's supposed to make you feel more happy and not make you want to kys roight?? :feelstastyman:

This. Moreover, every SSRI has a blackbox warning on its label that warns for increased suicidal ideation :feelskek: Ironic from a drug that's supposed to make you feel more happy and not make you want to kys roight?? :feelstastyman:
But most normies that don't take it really believe in it. I spoke with my uni councelor once and she asked if I was on medication now, and I told her I was. And then she showed some kind of relieve, like that somehow solved anything jfl.

A psychiatrist can always say: we reduce your symptoms temporarily (even though I have been on antipsychotics for over a year lmao) and do CBT in the meanwhile. Which has an extremely suggestive nature and doesn't work in the long run for the average person, let alone for an incel who has been ostracized his whole life.