Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Don’t ever try to talk to your parents about incels going ER - the Jew-run media has convinced them you are the problem.

Do you ever “talk” with your parents after an incel goes ER

• Yes, we discuss what happened.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • No, I never talk to my parents about things like that.

Votes: 21 95.5%

• Total voters
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
We all knew the shooter that went ER last Monday in St. Louis was black. However, the shooter - Orlando Harris just had his picture released to the public. American media usually refuses to show black assailants (shooters and killers), because basically it scares people too much since it seems like the attacks are racially motivated. Of course it is fine to demonize white males, however, black school shooters are not mentioned often by the media, because the media is trying to control the narrative of most school shootings begin perpetrated by white males.

I wanted to talk to my mom - because, I really wish that normies would admit that they are at least part of the problem.

My mother is 60-years-old, fat, lazy, and stubborn - she wouldn’t even allow me to get two sentences out. Sadly, I wasn’t even able to say the name “Orlando Harris”, because my mom kept interrupting me while I was trying to speak.

After about five minutes of nonstop bitching, I gave up - hopefully she’s around when an incel goes ER.

It’s sad, but I have come to the conclusion that the incel uprising/race war is needed to “balance” society out. :blackpill:

I hate this horrible Jew/nigger planet so much.

Notice how literally - a Jew and and nigger were shot when a blackcel went ER…

Where is your God now?

Two pieces of skin between a foid’s legs were all that it would have took to soothe his pain - and foids were too shallow to date him, or give him a chance.

Yes, he was a nigger - but, so was Alexandria Bell, the 10th grader who he offed - she was his looksmatch.

When it comes to “looks” - think about the fact that the second foid who Orlando Harris offed was a 61-year-old big-nosed chosen Jewish kike foid named, Jean Kuczka - despite being an ugly Jew foid, she was able to have five children…

Orlando Harris couldn’t even get that - he couldn’t even get a gf before he finally went bersERk.

Rest in Incelhalla for eternity, Saint OH.

Hello IT faggot,

Let me talk to you about Orlando Harris, because unlike you - I am a truecel, and like a truecel, I am sitting alone at home by myself on .IS on Halloween because I am an ugly wizard who will never get laid.

I wouldn’t expect an IT Red(China)dit infiltrator to read my post about a blackcel going ER - that would be as ridiculous as expecting Lizzo to read a book on dieting.

This one really got to me - I suppose it was the words on the note that he left inside of his car:

I don’t have any friends.
I don’t have any family.
I’ve never had a girlfriend.
I’ve never had a social life.
I’ve been an isolated loner my entire life.

I could have helped him with three things on that list - foids needed to help with with the rest, and sadly foids are shallow toilets - yet society increasingly gives foids everything while males go ER.

:soy: “If you ever want to talk - I’m here”:soy:

:incel:“I feel like people hate me because I’m ugly.”:incel:

:soy:“Look, just because foids have rejected you your entire life, you were never able to make any friends, you were bullied, you had to go to your senior prom alone, and you almost didn’t walk at your high school graduation because a couple boys from the soccer team tried to frame you for sending a teacher inappropriate text messages after they asked to borrow your cellphone - that doesn’t mean that normies deserve to have you go ER on us - oops, I mean them.:soy:

My family know I'm apart of all this anyways, as soon as that Jake Davidson thing happened here in bongland they were worried I would be next kek

Yes, he was a nigger - but, so was Alexandria Bell, the 10th grader who he offed - she was his looksmatch.
Smiel
and naturally the MSM cherrypicks what photo they use
AlexandriaBell

Saint OH was based:

I don’t have any friends.
I don’t have any family.
I’ve never had a girlfriend.
I’ve never had a social life.
I’ve been an isolated loner my entire life.

That is the story of my life, especially after the pandemic.

#nopussynolabor

My mom is actually pretty based (she acknowledges globohomo, the kikecine, etc.) so I can talk to her about quite a lot of things, but even I daren't touch on despondent lonely men going ER.

My mom is actually pretty based (she acknowledges globohomo, the kikecine, etc.) so I can talk to her about quite a lot of things, but even I daren't touch on despondent lonely men going ER.
Good, inceldom is something you should not talk about irl - everyone hates incels. I was at work, and a 21-year-old foid started talking about how a guy who liked her was an “incel” for stalking her - she’s fucking ugly, but every foid on the planet is learning to blame incels for everything.

Good, inceldom is something you should not talk about irl - everyone hates incels. I was at work, and a 21-year-old foid started talking about how a guy who liked her was an “incel” for stalking her - she’s fucking ugly, but every foid on the planet is learning to blame incels for everything.
I doubt many older women even know what an incel is, but I agree that seeking sympathy anywhere except incel fora is a vain endeavor.

I doubt many older women even know what an incel is, but I agree that seeking sympathy anywhere except incel fora is a vain endeavor.
My mom is 61, and she confronted me about being an incel last week irl, because she heard on the news that an incel might have offed those four people in Idaho.

My mom is 61, and she confronted me about being an incel last week irl, because she heard on the news that an incel might have offed those four people in Idaho.
I suppose the news fixating on us does herald winds of change. Why do you think your mom assumed you were an incel tho? I doubt my mom would think to count me among incels (using the normie definition) even if she knew the moniker.

wow someone actually said yes

my parents dont even know what incels mean and I don't think they care

my parents dont even know what incels mean and I don't think they care
ethnic trait tbh. I think OP's problem affect whites mostly

wow someone actually said yes
Honestly, it could be a larper. I never set a time limit for my polls, but after awhile a larper might sneak in and vote against the majority.

Honestly, it could be a larper. I never set a time limit for my polls, but after awhile a larper might sneak in and vote against the majority.
yeah I had already considered that possibility as well

just talk to your parents about going ER bro.