Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dont ever try to blackpill anyone

PollockCel

PollockCel

I am not an incel
-
Just tried to prove to my buddies that women will get WET just so they wont get injured if someone will be raping them. They made fun of me, said i am retarded. Bluepillers and Redpillers dont want to get blackpilled. Some of you dont have any friends, i am doing this threat for you. Dont ever think that you can blackpill someone, you will only destroy the last social credit you have.

Last edited:
Dont ever think that you can blackpill someone, you will only destroy the last social credit you have.
Normie cuck social credit is useless to me. Might as well say what I want and filter out all the cucks.

Normie cuck social credit is useless to me. Might as well say what I want and filter out all the cucks.
means nothing to me as well, but we all live in normie world unfortunately, many of my buddies are incels they just dont realise it, i thought that such a basic and easy to understand thing will be ok, these are not normies, these are drugcels, alcoholcels. its over, irl you have no one to talk to :(

Last edited:
means nothing to me as well, but we all live in normie world unfortunately, many of my buddies are incels they just dont realise it
Show them this video.

tbh anyone could do it if they are lowinhib enough tbh but be discrete

I have about a 30% success rate when it comes to BlackPilling people.

Show them this video.

bro, they literally just laught i as started talking and walked out of the room, you cant do anything. they legit told me that clothes matter more than my face XDD i almost died of laughter
how is this possible? XD wtf that bitch got so many matches wtf is this clown world

Last edited:
bro, they literally just laught i as started talking and walked out of the room, you cant do anything. they legit told me that clothes matter more than my face XDD i almost died of laughter

Lmao clothes only matter if you're a 6+/10 competing with other 6+/10

Clothemaxxed incel will always lose to a broke 8/10 chad in a dirty tanktop, torn jeans and converse.

Lmao clothes only matter if you're a 6+/10 competing with other 6+/10

Clothemaxxed incel will always lose to a broke 8/10 chad in a dirty tanktop, torn jeans and converse.
They are coping hard, we did some crazy shit together so i thought i can open up to them and they will understand me. They just laught at me, when i mentioned i am BALDING they just laught and pretended that didnt matter XD
I have about a 30% success rate when it comes to BlackPilling people.
with what do you start? is it random start or do you have a typical thing to say

I dont know man .
I guess it could work if you did it slowly and deliberately .
Dont barge in with an edgelord statement like that .
You have to take it slow .
Start with small redpills and PUA stuff .
Humans are creatures of habit , they will mostly violently oppose radical statements that threaten their ego investments .
be discrete

I dont know man .
I guess it could work if you did it slowly and deliberately .
Dont barge in with an edgelord statement like that .
You have to take it slow .
Start with small redpills and PUA stuff .
Humans are creatures of habit , they will mostly violently oppose radical statements that thresten their ego investments .
i guess, but these dudes are not normies, these are degenerates, they know that most women are wholes.
But you are right, even for them these things were too radical

If you say anything remotely agaisnt foids, they will go into full soy mode and call you a sexist incel, soys are braindead, there is no point

Most normies will think ur gay. Sharing blackpill knowledge breaks relationships, so be prepared for backlash (unforeseen consequences). I’d rather not be open to humiliation or mobbed by the crying foids close relatives after messy divorce or relationship breakup, esp with kids involved.

Normies gossip, best never to share blackpill IRL.

I'm just quiet and keep to myself.

Why reveal your power level?

Normies gossip, best never to share blackpill IRL.
They'll only gossip to other cucks, fuck them. It's good not to have retards like that around until they learn better.

I'm just quiet and keep to myself.

Why reveal your power level?
i got drunk, like i said i did some crazy shit with those guys, thought they would understand :(

You don't have to blackpill people because the world will do it for you.

Just tried to prove to my buddies that women will get WET just so they wont get injured if someone will be raping them. They made fun of me, said i am retarded. Bluepillers and Redpillers dont want to get blackpilled. Some of you dont have any friends, i am doing this threat for you. Dont ever think that you can blackpill someone, you will only destroy the last social credit you have.

Your problem is that you went from 0 too 100 to quickly, this even seems like a troll post because of how ridiculous as it sounds. Rape is a sensitive issue, you really think that your "ice breaker" for the black pill should be rape?

You can black pill people, you just have to be logical about it, and show understanding to the normie condition, I always start off with small shit like marriage and divorce statistics, and as that person keeps asking questions and showing that they believe what you are saying, over time you keep going further and further, of course you have to realize there are limits for some normies, lines they will never cross, you can gauge these things by talking to them

YOU WENT STRAIGHT TO UNCOMFORTABLE TRUTHS ABOUT RAPE AND EXPECTED THE UNINITIATED TO JUST ACCEPT IT?

If the first black pill someone tried to tell me was something like this, and I was my blue pilled self from a few years ago, I'd think they were crazy and ignore them, your thread just seems like a troll post, something like this is too obvious

Last edited:
Your problem is that you went from 0 to 100 to quickly, this even seems like a troll post for as ridiculous as it sounds, rape is a sensitive issue, you really think that your "ice breaker" for the black pill should be rape?

You can black pill people, you just have to be logical about it, and show understanding to the normie condition, I always start off with small shit like marriage and divorce statistics, and as that person keeps asking questions and showing that they believe what you are saying, over time you keep going further and further, of course you have to realize there are limits for some normies, lines they will never cross

YOU WENT STRAIGHT TO UNCOMFORTABLE TRUTHS ABOUT RAPE AND EXPECTED THE UNINITIATED TO JUST ACCEPT IT

If the first black pill someone tried to tell me was something like this, and I was my normie self from a few years ago, I'd think they were crazy and ignore them, your thread just seems like a troll post, something like this is too obvious
I am an incel and i have buddies, do you think these buddies are normies? these dudes are degenerates, they accept many harsh truths about women. They have seen women do whorish shit, its not a troll post. Getting wet so you wont get injured during rape is an evolutionary trait, it is not that sensitive of an issue, thus fuck off

That's not an essential black pill. Guys getting laid don't want to know why it's wet.

The black pills defining inceldom should be universally spread.

That's not an essential black pill. Guys getting laid don't want to know why it's wet.

The black pills defining inceldom should be universally spread.
no shit.
should i tell them that tall is better than short?

it is not that sensitive of an issue, thus fuck off

If you think rape isn't a sensitive issue then your lack of awareness is quite apparent, rape will always be a sensitive issue, even for men because men have female family members, some of which have been sexually assaulted and/or raped

Women get wet because they enjoy rape, not because they get injured or shit like that.

If you say anything remotely agaisnt foids, they will go into full soy mode and call you a sexist incel, soys are braindead, there is no point
Soy and super indoctrination into believing they´re above the norm.

Women get wet because they enjoy rape, not because they get injured or shit like that.
but they had to adapt/were forced to enjoy rape, and i dont think all of them do.
If you think rape isn't a sensitive issue then your lack of awareness is quite apparent, rape will always be a sensitive issue, even for men because men have female family members, some of which have been sexually assaulted and/or raped
sory, i was drunk yesterday.
you are right rape is a sensitive issue, but all i was trying to imply was that they will get wet, the vagina will get lubricated in order to protect the woman, and i said to them multiple times that i dont hate foids for that, it is in their biology, and tried to evolutionmax,
its retarded how these dudes can watch sadistic shit online, beheadings and shit, and laught about it but this was to much for them.

but they had to adapt/were forced to enjoy rape, and i dont think all of them do.

you are right rape is a sensitive issue, but all i was trying to imply was that they will get wet, the vagina will get lubricated in order to protect the woman, and i said to them multiple times that i dont hate foids for that, it is in their biology, and tried to evolutionmax,
its retarded how these dudes can watch sadistic shit online, beheadings and shit, and laught about it but this was to much for them.
Yeah well we also had to adapt to eat meat, but in the end it was for the better. Our brains grew larger cause of it.

Women feeling turned on by rape is the most natural thing in the world. It's not their mistake or anything, I don't hate them for it either.

What do you mean by get wet?

I don't interact with anyone

women will get WET just so they wont get injured if someone will be raping them.
That's true.
Raping would be impossible if women had dry pussies

that the vagina will be wet, they fluids will start flowing
Ah okay. Because I read somewhere thst fouds arr encouraged to pee themselves if they are about to get raped

JFL, this is why I don't drink, smoke or do any kind of drug, if a drug can really change your thinking that drastically do you really think that's something you want to do

If you use worthy arguments you can blackpill any at least remotely smart person. Talking about rape is not smart way to blackpill people

I agree with OP. I told my mother I'm growing my beard out to hide my chin. Big mistake.
"yOuR chin is JUst fINe"
"except that it clearly projects downwards instead of forward"
"That's alright, the Kween hErselF gOt Surgery tO Cut heR chIn Off :0"
Thank my lucky stars, the tension was diffused quickly.

find some drug addict droped out of school chad as example and ask them what they think, why is he still succesful with foids

blackpill someone is meaningless, nobody cares, prefer conscious isolation of knowledge

blackpilling takes time. if you go full force with blackpill truths it will seem too extreme for them.

I already succeeded in my task. I blackpilled even my mother.

blackpilling takes time. if you go full force with blackpill truths it will seem too extreme for them.
No, it’s easy. Scientists agree. You just have to provide evidences. That’s why this community must be scientific.

Discussing about science is the best thing to do

No, it’s easy. Scientists agree. You just have to provide evidences. That’s why this community must be scientific.

Discussing about science is the best thing to do
i dont agree, my friend. I showed them articles and studies, they said i am a loser for looking at things like that and clamin that NORMAL people dont talk about things like that. They completely avoided the discussion and started to insult me. I dont reccomend blackpilling people if you arent the "alpha" in the group.
find some drug addict droped out of school chad as example and ask them what they think, why is he still succesful with foids
basicly describes my buddie that was arguing the most, i repeat these where degenerates but somehow they thought they have a higher moral ground.

same here, people are unable to take blackpill