Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dont ever try to blackpill anyone

i just post the scientific black pill in non black pilled places anyways

Quite literally, everyone should take this dude's advice. I also want everyone to read what I typed below.

I was gonna make a thread about this, but I feel like I would get exposed easily, as I don't make much threads. This comment will go under the radar within in a day due to how many posts I make.

One of my "good" normoloid friends who I had for years pretty much backstabbed me not too long ago over me being blackpilled (only a small, small handful of good friends know I am, including him) and is now pretty much trying to make me a targeted individual to literally everyone close to me. I didn't say anything as remotely controversial as what you said, I would always just perpetuate the fact that women only want Chads, are whores for Chads, I'd only accept virgin females, and that it's over for me.

I was genuinely planning on deleting my account or requesting a temp ban, but I realized I can just private all my content to people who are offsite when they try to click on my name. You guys should NOT trust normies. They aren't good close friends at all. Say literally one thing wrong and they'll soy out and fuck you over.

Quite literally, everyone should take this dude's advice. I also want everyone to read what I typed below.

I was gonna make a thread about this, but I feel like I would get exposed easily, as I don't make much threads. This comment will go under the radar within in a day due to how many posts I make.

One of my "good" normoloid friends who I had for years pretty much backstabbed me not too long ago over me being blackpilled (only a small, small handful of good friends know I am, including him) and is now pretty much trying to make me a targeted individual to literally everyone close to me. I didn't say anything as remotely controversial as what you said, I would always just perpetuate the fact that women only want Chads, are whores for Chads, I'd only accept virgin females, and that it's over for me.

I was genuinely planning on deleting my account or requesting a temp ban, but I realized I can just private all my content to people who are offsite. You guys should NOT trust normies. They aren't good close friends at all.

Talking about the blackpill as a sub 8 male in public isn't low inhib it's just stupid tbh

Unfortunately it isn't just talking about the blackpill. The first sign normies get that you can't pull foids they start planning to backstab you and remove themselves from your low status presence.

Talking about the blackpill as a sub 8 male in public isn't low inhib it's just stupid tbh

Unfortunately it isn't just talking about the blackpill. The first sign normies get that you can't pull foids they start planning to backstab you and remove themselves from your low status presence.
Tbh I never talked about the blackpill in public ever, only through DMs with them.

Tbh I never talked about the blackpill in public ever, only through DMs with them.

Yeah even that is dangerous. Normies act like everything you tell them no matter where is fair game for later being used against you.

The only people, where it not only make sense, but is maybe even a responsible duty are your blue/redpilled Incel friends.

Normies cant be blackpilled they are so deep into the bluepill void they cant see anything properly.
They Jestermaxx and try to keep other man down to get small attention from woman and tell you about its your personality

I have some incel friends luckily, I can talk about blackpill stuff to them