Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious dont ever take compliments from family members seriously

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
up until high school I was bluepilled into thinking that im handsome/ atleast average looking bc of virtue signalling from family members. I lost all of that when my running coach in high school started to constantly make fun of me for being ugly (which i am thankful for tbh, ty based t&f coach)

depends on the family

I just want to add:
Try to eavesdrop on them as much as you can. You'll be able to find their real opinion of you that way.
Down with the lies!
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Asking your mom about your looks is like asking a chef about his food. Obviously he will say his food tastes good..

my family members have outright told me I'm ugly
they're always mocking my appearance and manner

I just want to add:
Try to eavesdrop on them as much as you can. You'll be able to find their real opinion of you that way.
Down with the lies!
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
This. It's also how I found out the hard way with my mother telling my older brother, "why is Anon's bones deformed in so many places?" In our native language. My older brother didn't like that and told her off for saying it behind my back, "that's a nice way of talking about your own son" he said sarcastically. foids aren't just evil, they are honest, atleast when it comes to looks.

I never accepted compliments or downplayed them, they make me uncomfortable. Another sign of autism.

my family members have outright told me I'm ugly
they're always mocking my appearance and manner
my grandma made fun of my crooked teeth the other day

for me its usually the older family members that are more straight forward

My mother always tells me that I'm handsome, but as the Arabic saying goes: "A monkey, in his mother's eyes, is a gazelle."

I realized this shit many years ago. Never pay attention to your family members saying that you look good. You could be -10/10 and your relatives will still say that you're good looking.

My grandma once said I was lucky to be handsome :chad::banhammer:

Bro, if my mom says I'm handsome but I didn't get any action when I was in University or had several dating apps, then either my mother is wrong or hundreds of females (potentially thousands) were wrong, I wonder....

Bro, if my mom says I'm handsome but I didn't get any action when I was in University or had several dating apps, then either my mother is wrong or hundreds of females (potentially thousands) were wrong, I wonder....
its your personality u INKWELL

its your personality u INKWELL
No it was because I didn't take enough showers man... Now I shower every day and it's still not working, I think I need to up my game and do two a day.

My family rarely compliments me. I don't want them to do that neither though tbh.

No it was because I didn't take enough showers man... Now I shower every day and it's still not working, I think I need to up my game and do two a day.
bet you use a normal showerhead too you little inkel. are you even trying?

volcel if u dont have this shower tbh

That's a common sense, even when nearly everyone of your relatives (including cousins) says how attractive you are, it still must be confirmed by at least some female attention.

How did your coach bully you?

I have never gotten complements for my looks. It's always, 'oh your doing so good in school keep it up the girls will chase you'

fuk u mofers.

How did your coach bully you?
Everytime he walked passed me in the hallway / running track he would address me as 'ugly' instead of calling me by name. I thought he was joking at first but he kept at it for months.

He took it to a whole new level when I was babysitting a classmate's baby brother. He straight up said 'Hey anon you know why that baby isn't giving you attention? It's because your ugly haha'

Tbh I'm grateful that he blackpilled me I had a huge crush on my high school oneitis and was about to ask her out. The guy destroyed my self esteem and thats how I ended up here :feelskek: :feelskek:

I'm tired to hear my mother and my grandmother telling me that I'm handsome. I'm ugly as hell and also I'm the shortest of all my family, all my male cousins mogs me in something. Also foids never has had any interest on me.

yes bro any compliment from a family member doesnt mean shit, meanwhile u will make a tinder account and get no matches after months and months of swiping JFL

My father rate me 8/10
But I'm bald, scoliosis,100moles on my body,no chin,jaw, cheekbones,my face is melting into Oblivion.
JFL at that backstabber's call family.

I never get compliments. My brother just constantly says im ugly and fat whenever we see each other.

Especially don't take compliments from your mother, don't EVER take compliments from your mother.

mom called me an 8 once yet here I am on an incel forum.

Never got complimented for my looks. My sister constantly did and still does. Having a sister as an incel is pure suicidefuel.

My auntie kisses everyone on the cheeks except me

up until high school I was bluepilled into thinking that im handsome/ atleast average looking bc of virtue signalling from family members. I lost all of that when my running coach in high school started to constantly make fun of me for being ugly (which i am thankful for tbh, ty based t&f coach)

Never got complimented for my looks. My sister constantly did and still does. Having a sister as an incel is pure suicidefuel.
Agreed.
My family used to delude me though. They still try sometimes.

This pisses me off to no end. How could someone be so braindead.

For even your kinsfolk, they have dealt treacherously with you; they are in full cry after you; do not believe them, though they speak friendly words to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back