Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Don't Ever Kill Yourself

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Just remember . . .

Guts Sudoku

Even if life gives you a lot more shitty things than good things being alive is the only way to experience good things.

Agreed. Cope or not, there’s a ton of good shit in this world once you get over foids.

That is exactly why I want to kill myself.

How is this a cope ??? It would’ve been a cope if he said there’s a beautiful afterlife that we should look forward to. Don’t spew low IQ shit to get your post count up.

true OP, but since what i want in life i can't get my life feels purposeless

:bluepill:Continue living just to be beaten up and punished from every side. It's better to live a life of pain and suffering supporting Chads and Staceys than to escape this wonderful life through suicide! Don't give up! It will get better! Suicide is never the answer:bluepill:

Where are people getting this bluepilled normie platitude shit from.

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    181.3 KB · Views: 57
Continue living just to be beaten up and punished from every side. It's better to live a life of pain and suffering supporting Chads and Staceys than to escape this wonderful life through suicide! Don't give up! It will get better! Suicide is never the answer

That's not what I wrote.

Well if you're going to do it make sure you st least become a CHOsen one or a hERo first. At least be productive about it

if i die now ill be stuck in hell for an eternity. i need to pay off my moral debt to god

idk life sux pretty bad br0 and its only going to get worse the older you get

That's not what I wrote.
To be fair, all you wrote was "Just remember . . ." followed by a manga strip. He try did his best interpreting what you were trying to say.

To be fair, all you wrote was "Just remember . . ." followed by a manga strip. He try did his best interpreting what you were trying to say.

It's just when you die . . .

Musashi Its Over

It's just when you die . . .

View attachment 46376
Actually, there's no proof of that, so you can't say for certain. I'm not religious or anything, but I do wish and try to believe there is something after death. Maybe there is, maybe there's not, who knows?

I'm not telling anyone to do anything.

If you want . . .

0008-044.jpg

Just understand what will happen.

Don't kill yourself as long as you are healthy. There will be much easier methods to do it in the coming years.

May as well live.

Live

Once you die the loop restarts and you end up replaying your life.

Remember this when you go to JP and come back disappointed.

Remember this when you go to JP and come back disappointed.

The only disappointing part of the trip is that I'm going to have to come back (temporarily).

The only disappointing part of the trip is that I'm going to have to come back (temporarily).

Are you extroverted?

If so It maybe won't be a bad trip, but if you're introverted like me, traveling anywhere is pointless.

:bluepill:Continue living just to be beaten up and punished from every side. It's better to live a life of pain and suffering supporting Chads and Staceys than to escape this wonderful life through suicide! Don't give up! It will get better! Suicide is never the answer:bluepill:

It has always been like this here. Everyone here turns into a bluepilled faggot when there’s a suicide thread.

cope. none of this matters if you kill yourself. your no longer conscious for eternity. no pain and no thinking. there are only two reasons not to kill yourself fear and/or enjoyment of life. if your not enjoying life and you don't think your afraid of death your coping. if you weren't afraid you would have done it by now faggot.

cope. none of this matters if you kill yourself. your no longer conscious for eternity. no pain and no thinking. there are only two reasons not to kill yourself fear and/or enjoyment of life. if your not enjoying life and you don't think your afraid of death your coping. if you weren't afraid you would have done it by now faggot.
Sane

The only reason you shouldn't kill yourself is because it is what Cucktears want you to do.

if i die now ill be stuck in hell for an eternity. i need to pay off my moral debt to god
Same. Christianmaxx is my goal.
Even if I steal your waifu?

d3799c114cb26db1bc7a32f5d39a5ff9300e3284_hq.gif

Last edited:
Super difficult for poorcel truecels. Can magic mushrooms help you cope day by day?

Fuck off fedorafag

I'll just slowly looksmax and try to feel okay about starting my twenties when I'm thirty.

You can just go to Japan and date a girl in her 30s and it'll feel like she's 16.

I am not just talking about the manko either.

I'm sticking around to be antagonistic to Chads and Stacies with my ugly looks and manlet body. I don't even have to do anything, my mere existence alone infuriates them.

It's better to deal with the devil you do know than the devil you don't

True most people here have hopes of still ascending deep down which is what keeps them from killing themselves. Even apart from ascending there is a lot of fun to be had without girls. Even though the whole MGTOW movement is a giant cope I admire them for trying to forget about females and have a good life without them.

>Obligatory: Don't kill yourself! Nothing lies beyond death! You may be hating life right now, with no friends and an indifferent family (basically, what gives all normal people happiness), but cope and struggle through!

Whatever you say, chief. :rolleyes:

Is that supposed to be discouraging? I think there can be a certain comfort in the idea that death is REALLY the end and it's FINALLY over. One life is more than enough. Nothing matters then anymore, not even the tears of your mother.

agreed, dont let the parasites win and take you over.