Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Kill all dogs eradicate all dogs butcher all dogs , dog kill tips? Dogpil made me very angry

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Dogpill dogpill dogkil tips amd tricks
I know about putting needless in dog food and I plan to kill as many dogs as I can share tips on how to kill dogs kill all dogs

DOGGONE 07

No kill all the breeds foids love, breed aggressive dogs to attack foids

i hate dogs and dog people

Fuck no, it's not the dogs vault these foids are disgusting human beings.

Dogpill dogpill dogkil tips amd tricks
I know about putting needless in dog food and I plan to kill as many dogs as I can share tips on how to kill dogs kill all dogs
Retard.
why are you angry at dogs?
If women shoved squirrels in their vaginas would you be upset at the squirrels too?

Dogs get sexually aroused by anything.
Why?
Because when you take an animals away from the wild they don't have much sex like they are supposed to.
So what some of these vile women do is they take adventage of dogs by either putting honey there or whatever or getting in a position a dog can fuck.

you are sick for wanting to kill dogs...

Retard.
why are you angry at dogs?
If women shoved squirrels in their vaginas would you be upset at the squirrels too?

Dogs get sexually aroused by anything.
Why?
Because when you take an animals away from the wild they don't have much sex like they are supposed to.
So what some of these vile women do is they take adventage of dogs by either putting honey there or whatever or getting in a position a dog can fuck.

you are sick for wanting to kill dogs...
Dogs mog me it's my destiny to genocide dogs

They’re just so filthy, and the owners usually have such terrible hygiene.

It's not the dogs fault. Don't kill the dogs, kill the foids.