Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Don't Ever Kill Yourself

agreed, dont let the parasites win and take you over.

If only it could be like this.

tenor.gif

Too bad there's nothing.

High IQ @Zesto! I read all the suifuel posts and I wonder how many incels have killed themselves.

I view suicide as a kind of surrender... the universe can treat me like shit, other people can abuse me, everything can be fucked up... but in defiance of all that, I'm still alive. So in a sense I'm kind of winning.

Normies, Chads, inceltears etc. would love it if all the incels vanished (killed themselves)

Is that supposed to be discouraging? I think there can be a certain comfort in the idea that death is REALLY the end and it's FINALLY over. One life is more than enough. Nothing matters then anymore, not even the tears of your mother.
Just nonexistencemaxx.

let degenerate normies die first.
let them do auto-erotic asphyxiation while on drugs, because degeneracy and progressivism and the sexual revolution can't fill the gap in their souls anymore after their 20s.
you have to be better than that.

I think some people are missing the message this isn't blue pillled as much as it sounds like it what he's trying to say escape the injustices of this world , even though its fiction haven't you guys played or watch an anti hero make it past the odds and attempt to get out of a horrible situation there's definitely paradise somewhere out there no foids dont trust them, but it's probably something else