Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Don't Ever Kill Yourself

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★
You shouldn't do it because as far as we know this is your only time in this universe to exist. Your day to die will eventually come to you one day, whatever the cause may be. Don't be the one to decide this day yourself. I do believe there's a different type of existence after we die, its not 100% guaranteed. I hate thinking about people who were close to me and have since died. It's sad thinking about who they would be today, what would they be like? What would they be doing now?
You can even ask boomers and people of all different ages. These same questions haunt them too. Some of these questions probably haunt you guys too. It's hard to say what life will look for me in 20 years or 30 years. But I will continue to live hoping it's better than now.

Colbert: "What happens after we die?"
Reeves: "I know the ones who love us will miss us."
Keanu Reeves

As a wise man said, don't leave the server without positive KD.

You're a normie and fuck whores regularly, of course you don't wanna dje
Never had a gf, no friends-barely any friends at all (the two I have moved far away), shitty fucking job, never getting noticed for the shit I deal with at work, having to pay $100s of dollars to even get close to a pussy. Completely isolated, only interactions I have is at work or cashiers at jobs. School is hard asf-can't get a degree. I don't think many people would want to trade lives with me. I think that's the case for many of us here.

You're a normie and fuck whores regularly, of course you don't wanna dje
So you're OBVIOUSLY not a normie, who doesn't fuck whores regularly. So why do you still live brother, if you don't mind me asking?

I do whatever the fuck i want

What about bullying?

What about bullying?
You're really gonna let some douchebags words decide if you want to stay on this world or not? Here's how you should deal with bullying. You should beat the shit out of the bully. Now you might get your ass kicked bad too. But at least hurt the fucker

I'm not gonna go alone:feelsEhh:

You shouldn't do it because as far as we know this is your only time in this universe to exist. Your day to die will eventually come to you one day, whatever the cause may be. Don't be the one to decide this day yourself.

I agree. Great post.

A long time ago, I almost ended it all. But at the very, very last minute, I snapped out of it and came to my senses. I imagined the horror and grief my family would experience the next morning and stopped whatever I was doing. I'll never try that again.

Last edited:
i wish I was dead. I dont give a shit if my family cried about it. who tf cares. Death opens no door

So if your life’s outlook is one of loneliness, mental illness, poverty, death of family members due to old age, complete social disassociation, physical deterioration, and the possibility of a complete mental and financial breakdown…do you still think it’s unreasonable to look for an early way out?

I think people should never think of things like this impulsively, but I do empathize with those whose lives are ever worsening closer to the point of no return.

Kysing yourself is cucked, what a waste

It's bettER to go minecraft in Minecraft, before you kys yourself lol

I agree man. I am still a huge proponent of living for things outside of sex and normie interactions

I think bout the small things in life that made me happy when I was a kid. I can never experience my favorite video game or favorite food if I’m dead

I was thinking earlier today, is there a name for something to live for that exists between hedonism and hope?

I agree. Great post.

A long time ago, I almost ended it all. But at the very, very last minute, I snapped out of it and came to my senses. I imagined the horror and grief my family would experience the next morning and stopped whatever I was doing. I'll never try that again.
Lol I live on my own and my mum is in India I don't think anyone would even find me for a week or 2 and then nobody would give a fuck. My mum told me to fuck off or kill myself so many times in my life. And my dad is a burnt out factory worker with beginning stages of dementia. I don't want to hurt him but genuinely for both of us being out of this world would be better. But I want to see my dad happy and rich one day. So I won't kill myself yet but whenever he's gone it's free game

I'll be dieing sooner rather then later.

The only thing we get to choose is when we go out, if it's done without impulsivity then anyone should be justified to commit suicide, some people can't cope knowing their life from cradle to grave will be pure shit, I personally want to see how weird and shitty life will get even if I am reduced to a homeless person

If you wanna go out at least do something big (like traveling

Don't go away silent, do bettER

So if your life’s outlook is one of loneliness, mental illness, poverty, death of family members due to old age, complete social disassociation, physical deterioration, and the possibility of a complete mental and financial breakdown…do you still think it’s unreasonable to look for an early way out?

I think people should never think of things like this impulsively, but I do empathize with those whose lives are ever worsening closer to the point of no return.
I do think about people who might be really sick or chronic pain and want to die early (assisted suicide). I have to think a lot more about it, but my core belief is that life is precious

I agree man. I am still a huge proponent of living for things outside of sex and normie interactions

I think bout the small things in life that made me happy when I was a kid. I can never experience my favorite video game or favorite food if I’m dead
This
Sometimes you have to look for the little things in life like you are saying. When you are dead, you can never step into a warm house after being rained on, never fulfill your hunger with your favorite food, never see a sunset or a sunrise, never sleep into a cozy bed when you're exhausted, never feel any jitters when you take a shot of tequila or whiskey, never enjoy a ice cold beer on hot day. When you're dead you will never be alive again

@BataviaCel left the chat

ok i wont do it

Or kill yourself by Injesting very lethal chemicals. Just a drop or two causing death. Drink 2 litres as you're swimming through the water supply. Mass vomiting & brain death for many people. Lol

John 10:7

7 So Jesus said again, “Amen, amen I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep. 8 All those who came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them. 9 I am the gate![a] If anyone comes in through Me, he will be saved. He will come and go and find pasture. 10 The thief comes only to steal, slaughter, and destroy. I have come that they might have life, and have it abundantly!

You shouldn't do it because as far as we know this is your only time in this universe to exist. Your day to die will eventually come to you one day, whatever the cause may be. Don't be the one to decide this day yourself. I do believe there's a different type of existence after we die, its not 100% guaranteed. I hate thinking about people who were close to me and have since died. It's sad thinking about who they would be today, what would they be like? What would they be doing now?
You can even ask boomers and people of all different ages. These same questions haunt them too. Some of these questions probably haunt you guys too. It's hard to say what life will look for me in 20 years or 30 years. But I will continue to live hoping it's better than now.

Colbert: "What happens after we die?"
Reeves: "I know the ones who love us will miss us."
Keanu Reeves
stfu religious kike

iwould only do it if my health is failing in a serious way. other than that i will let nature run its course.

Most people if any (family, friends, co-workers) will NOT miss us, so... who gives a fuck? It's your life, you can do whatever the hell you want with it. I could off myself tomorrow, nobody would know for years... maybe not EVER, unless someone just happens to walk upon my hanging corpse in the forest, unless the bears, raccoons, and bugs get to it first. So... once again, who gives a fuck?

As much as I hate my life, I couldn't imagine the horror of my mum witnessing me strung up by the shower rail. A shower rail that couldn't hold my sorry arse regardless. I couldn't do this to her as that sight would haunt a mother for the rest of her days even if someone else recovers the body. As much as she gaslights me, I couldn't destroy her life like this.

As much as I hate my life, I couldn't imagine the horror of my mum witnessing me strung up by the shower rail. A shower rail that couldn't hold my sorry arse regardless. I couldn't do this to her as that sight would haunt a mother for the rest of her days even if someone else recovers the body. As much as she gaslights me, I couldn't destroy her life like this.
we aren't incapable of feeling empathy just because we are blackpilled. Most normies and even some incels don't want to admit this to themselves.

Most people if any (family, friends, co-workers) will NOT miss us, so... who gives a fuck? It's your life, you can do whatever the hell you want with it. I could off myself tomorrow, nobody would know for years... maybe not EVER, unless someone just happens to walk upon my hanging corpse in the forest, unless the bears, raccoons, and bugs get to it first. So... once again, who gives a fuck?
You're 100% right about that. It is your life, you are free to do whatever you want with it. But you wasted an able body and mind to at least enjoy something in this world. I hope you come back as a fuckin rock or a tree or some shit.

You're 100% right about that. It is your life, you are free to do whatever you want with it. But you wasted an able body and mind to at least enjoy something in this world. I hope you come back as a fuckin rock or a tree or some shit.
I hope I come back as a fucking Sasquatch so I can fuck with people when they're camping and shit.
Bigfoot Sasquatch GIF by MOODMAN

Even if you hate your situation and you are oppressed from bettering yourself, you can at least enjoy the ride by pissing the time away playing video games and doing drugs.