Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Don't ever help a foid in need. she wouldn't help you if you were in need

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
Anytime you see a foid asking/begging for help just ignore her. shes trying to use you to her advantage.
if the situation was reverse she wouldnt spit in your general direction even and go straight home to fuck her dog.

always make sure your existence is a net negative for normies, chads and foids

Agreed. They aren’t entitled to my help.

What! Omg my fucking god! I needed a pencil at an exam and a foid handed me over her extra pencil!! I’ll help every foid on this world now you silly inkwellerino shut up!!

Give them the same, disdainful, disgusted look they give you and walk away.

What! Omg my fucking god! I needed a pencil at an exam and a foid handed me over her extra pencil!! I’ll help every foid on this world now you silly inkwellerino shut up!!
simp if true

I learned that the hard way at work. No matter how many shifts I covered for them I was still treated like shit, and they wouldn't cover my shifts.

Always make sure to harm and hamper foids tbhngl

I learned that the hard way at work. No matter how many shifts I covered for them I was still treated like shit, and they wouldn't cover my shifts.
atleast tell us you learned your lesson

High IQ observation

simp if true
Oh yeah dude it’s definitely true! No I’m not a simp you retard retard fucking retard! Women are queens and I’ll be the slaves for them! You stupid inkwell! It’s all about personality you idiot omg my god! That’s the reason you’re not getting laid ahah hahaha!

That was back during my bluepilled days. Now I don't even cover anyone's shift. :feelsokman:
I’d never cover anyone’s shift tbh. If I ain’t getting paid hell no. Well idk about those things tbh, do you get paid when you cover someone’s shift?

REMINDS ME OF THIS MEME HAHAHA
77i20w9j21731

I’d never cover anyone’s shift tbh. If I ain’t getting paid hell no. Well idk about those things tbh, do you get paid when you cover someone’s shift?
the standard wage (minimum wage job).

agreed. It has been for 15 years than if I see on the street a foid getting raped or beaten up, is not my bussnies. Gonna keep walking, Im gonna care about their probelms as much as they care about us, nothing...

I agree. Except the fuck her dog part.

yea I never help foids

Anytime you see a foid asking/begging for help just ignore her. shes trying to use you to her advantage.
if the situation was reverse she wouldnt spit in your general direction even and go straight home to fuck her dog.
400 quadrillion iq