Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Don’t evER forget what the govERment did to us during the JewVID lockdowns

Lockdowns were good tbh.

You were chilling at home like a normal day, while normies were REEEEEEing because they couldn't spend one fucking day without going outside with muh friends and muh bars and muh nightclubs.

Good times.

Lockdowns were good tbh.

You were chilling at home like a normal day, while normies were REEEEEEing because they couldn't spend one fucking day without going outside with muh friends and muh bars and muh nightclubs.

Good times.
The lockdowns made many of us weak, I know I became too used to the serenity the lockdowns brought. That’s why I have learned to keep my guard up around foids even more, because I became so numb to evil during the lockdowns.

The lockdowns made many of us weak, I know I became too used to the serenity the lockdowns brought. That’s why I have learned to keep my guard up around foids even more, because I became so numb to evil during the lockdowns.
I see