Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don't EVER forget these upvoted comments on IT, encouraging suicide including one who literally works in suicide hotline.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
kpgwws3t2al31.jpg

Damn, our posts really do piss them off. jfl

"we're saving lives"

Prisons are filled with sex havers and fathers :feelsseriously:

Incel lives matter. Aloi i cant breed.

just imagine some truecel at the end of his life, totally given up, and deciding to phone the suicide hotline for one last time and the fucking people just start reading off directions to the nearest bridge, holy shit society really does want incels dead

They're reacting to us like we're heart disease or cancer.

It's like thinking coronavirus is the blackdeath. Peanuts.

This is why I'm highly suspect of cucks who say "incels should rope". I never told any incel that no matter how ugly they say they are. I only tell bluepilled cucks to rope.

Lmfao who gives a fuck man, they are more pathetic than us. ITcels talking about how they "encouraged incels to commit suicide" is like a fucking 105lb 5 inch wrist "man" going around boxing gyms threatening people. It's embarrassing. These people are rejects and losers who've spent their lives getting ignored by women and now think simping for them online is going to make any difference. They're incels in denial, nothing more.

This is why you never ring a suicide hotline or take the advice of soys. It’s also why soys should be shot. We own a parcel of land in their cranium.

Very pathetic faggots. They even denied the screenshot and said it was edited