Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Don’t even know if I will be able to hold on for another two years at my workplace

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
So far I don’t have much freedom in what I do and always have to be supervised. If I pass the exam in 2 years I’ll be able to work rather independently but being strictly controlled in the meantime makes my head want to explode. Even after passing the exam I’ll still just be another component the system with limited freedom. Maybe the notion of liberty and having control over my own life is nothing but an illusion. Even the chads and celebs have to be controlled by their employers and most of their words and acts are scripted. Most normies are fine with doing what they’re told to but that’s extremely difficult for a blackpilled non-NT guy like me, kek

are u at Ausbildung? I had a special workplace because i would get autistic meltdowns at the first office i was in because of loud noises and bright light everywhere

are u at Ausbildung? I had a special workplace because i would get autistic meltdowns at the first office i was in because of loud noises and bright light everywhere
Weiterbildung. I’m already working full time and my salary is fine but to be allowed more autonomy I need to pass this test

Wage slave for 5 years without spending alot, you and some friends then open a business together and hope for the best
I should've done that instead of NEETing tbh, I don't spend much money at all.