Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don't delude yourselves and take pics with stupid expressions

• Thread starter anincelforlifelol
  • Start date
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
For example some people look better making stupid expressions or closer to the camera. Don't delude yourself as you probably look worse than what you really think

Take this curry for example
kQCYW8pS5jhbHc6l9vgjY7C9bi-ork71DdZ0FLfZl3Y.jpg

Not that bad right?

Well this is his real face without the retarded expression, close up picture, and frauding

hOoxt6o.png

From average to subhuman in a blink of an eye

shit to shit

He looks like he wipes his ass with his hand and then wipes his face

I'd kill to be on his looks level.

Lol just different lighting, low iq post, he subhuman regardless because he's curry and the first picture is better because of the lighting making him look lighter and not so shit skinned, nothing to do with expressions, next time use better examples, you are a very low iq poster

Lmao imagine setting up a date with her thinking you're white then rock up as a blackie.

Tellem--T said:
Lol just different lighting, low iq post, he subhuman regardless because he's curry and the first picture is better because of the lighting making him look lighter and not so shit skinned, nothing to do with expressions, next time use better examples, you are a very low iq poster

Says this "mentalcel" faggot.

Tellem--T said:
Low iq response

hurrrr i'm incel. i'm 6'4 hurrrr i have a massive frame. Fucking annoying faggots.

Tellem--T said:
JFL you mog the fuck out of him

Thanks but I don't.

Long midface + close-set eyes = automatic subhuman unless everything else is sheer perfection. You mog half of this forum.

Streetshitting subhumans cope with excessive neck/face contortions and excessive lights, some of them goes onto photoshopping as well.

5JXXCr.jpg

5wqL2M.png

3CSSgZ.jpg

You need to understand, they have no other ways.

I don't take pics at all.

Lmao I will never take a pic like that.. my philtrum would be 30cm and no visible chin

the first pic is better because of skin colour, not expressions

chudur-budur said:
Streetshitting subhumans cope with excessive neck/face contortions and excessive lights, some of them goes onto photoshopping as well.

5JXXCr.jpg

5wqL2M.png

3CSSgZ.jpg

You need to understand, they have no other ways.

The second pic...jesus christ that forehead. Subhuman as fuck

tfw. even the weirdest facial expression can't hide your subhuman face

wtf that photo fraud

Lol, all Indians are at least 3 shades darker than their pictures in real life.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back