Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious DON’T CALIFORNIA MY TEXAS

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
YOU ARE IN TEXAS
1: WE HATE QUEERS ((((YOU))))
2: WE HATE NIGGERS ((((YOU)))))
3: WE HATE OUTSIDERS ((((((((((YOU)))))))))

DO NOT CALIFORNIA MY TEXAS

You guys need to tell your politicians to stop enticing coasters. I hear Austin has already turned as bad Seattle

I heard it's ok to streetshit in Austin, butt only during gay pride marches. Is that true?

It’s no use, illegal immigrants, foids, single mothers, and benefit collectors will always outnumber the non degenerates. Guess what they vote for.

I can imagine OP hanging with a black person though apparently the state of Texas is very progressive
If you are anywhere in the cities even in red states it's like that tbh
when I think of Texas i think of cowboy hats and large families who hate lonely people
Western Texas and Panhandle region is more like that imo.
Although cowboy culture is also popular with latinos so maybe that cultural aspect won't go away completely...

Agreed, and absolutely based. Californians need to GTFO.

What can you do to prevent it from happening? Apart from whining that is?

Can’t reason with them they abandon a state they destroy to infest a new state and try their ideas that have already failed again. This will continue state by state.
California very anti truck as well so I will not go there.

I won't say which state I live in as I like my anonymity, but I will say we have a bunch of Californiafags moving over here too shitting up the place. I hate Californians and New Yorkers in general.

Last edited:
I meant the soy part. Didn't realize i deleted that.

How will his business be soy ?
It’s Elon fucking musk.
He’s putting it in south Texas too and everyone’s mad that it’s gentrification.

"Our most important task ahead is to deconstruct the majority, and we must deconstruct them so thoroughly that they will never be able to call themselves the majority again." – Thomas Hylland Eriksen (2008)[51].

You should be more worried about the Mexicans coming at you from the south border. The Californiafags are harmless in comparison. Plus, Texas is flooded with niggers already. Jewmerica is done for.
I won't say which state I live in as I like my anonymity, but I will say we have a bunch of Californiafags moving over here too shitting up the place. I hate Californians and New Yorkers in general.
I hate leftists in general. My hatred in not confined to a bunch of liberal shitholes.

"Our most important task ahead is to deconstruct the majority, and we must deconstruct them so thoroughly that they will never be able to call themselves the majority again." – Thomas Hylland Eriksen (2008)[51].

You should be more worried about the Mexicans coming at you from the south border. The Californiafags are harmless in comparison. Plus, Texas is flooded with niggers already. Jewmerica is done for.
Double teaming Texas to turn it blue: faggots from one side Mexicans on the other. The Texan identity has been under attack since it became a state (after being an independent country for 10 yrs)

Double teaming Texas to turn it blue: faggots from one side Mexicans on the other. The Texan identity has been under attack since it became a state (after being an independent country for 10 yrs)
Texans should stand up against this tbh. But your state is full faggots and liberal retards, so it might as well turn it into another California. Only a small minority of people is still based; most "Texans" have abandoned their identity. Voting for MS cuckservaties doesn't make you based. They're just as cucked as the libtards. You need to start looking for alternatives: you need to stand up against niggers, immigrants, Kikes, and faggotry. If you don't do that, then you're the ones to blame cuz you're facilitating the jewification of your state.

Most people who Works in tech are soy, same for testla clients.

The type of people who ask for you pronounce and correct gender, like retarded mordern art and drink avocado lattes.
I work in a tech field and I can confirm.

Texans should stand up against this tbh. But your state is full faggots and liberal retards, so it might as well turn it into another California. Only a small minority of people is still based; most "Texans" have abandoned their identity. Voting for MS cuckservaties doesn't make you based. They're just as cucked as the libtards. You need to start looking for alternatives: you need to stand up against niggers, immigrants, Kikes, and faggotry. If you don't do that, then you're the ones to blame cuz you're facilitating the jewification of your state.
Well on 4/11 a happening might occur. There is set to be “white lives matter” protests all over the country (but it could fizzle out idk) But I agree. voting trump once every 4 years isn’t enough. Whenever there is a protest in the area I go to it always, and I don’t mean waving signs faggot protests either, I mean like defending a confederate monument from antifa thugs.

Texas really is close to becoming pozzed. People don’t realize it but if we get beto we are done for. Beto is bad even if he was running in NY. Look up some of his policies, they’re about as anti texan identity as you can get (vehemently anti gun, anti freedoms, huge tax hikes, gay social justice and virtue signal)

View: https://youtu.be/QR4mNrW0AlE

Thankfully (white pill moment) most people are against this. Look at the dislikes and etc. democratic policies are becoming increasingly unpopular in the long term (which is why they need to import fresh blood from Mexico and Central America that don’t suffer the long term effects). They are restricting the way guns are sold now, but if they go house to house trying to confiscate I think that would end terribly.

@Dregster666 beto is asshole right man that motherfucker is so gay

Well on 4/11 a happening might occur. There is set to be “white lives matter” protests all over the country (but it could fizzle out idk) But I agree. voting trump once every 4 years isn’t enough. Whenever there is a protest in the area I go to it always, and I don’t mean waving signs faggot protests either, I mean like defending a confederate monument from antifa thugs.

Texas really is close to becoming pozzed. People don’t realize it but if we get beto we are done for. Beto is bad even if he was running in NY. Look up some of his policies, they’re about as anti texan identity as you can get (vehemently anti gun, anti freedoms, huge tax hikes, gay social justice and virtue signal)

View: https://youtu.be/QR4mNrW0AlE

Thankfully (white pill moment) most people are against this. Look at the dislikes and etc. democratic policies are becoming increasingly unpopular in the long term (which is why they need to import fresh blood from Mexico and Central America that don’t suffer the long term effects). They are restricting the way guns are sold now, but if they go house to house trying to confiscate I think that would end terribly.

@Dregster666 beto is asshole right man that motherfucker is so gay
Yeah, nobody in my family voted for him. He's not wanted and we dont need his selling points.

Look up some of his policies, they’re about as anti texan identity as you can get
This is not just anti-Texan, but anti-American as well. What he's proposing violates your constitutional rights. Also, why the hell are people cheering him? JFL

democratic policies are becoming increasingly unpopular in the long term
Many MS leftists are now distancing themselves from the left since it has become synonymous with wokism.

They are restricting the way guns are sold now, but if they go house to house trying to confiscate I think that would end terribly.
As it should. You have the right to own guns, AK-47, M-16, or whatever.

Yeah, nobody in my family voted for him. He's not wanted and we dont need his selling points.
Nobody’s believing it now long term. That’s why they’re bringing in the Guatemalans and Hondurans.

Nobody’s believing it now long term. That’s why they’re bringing in the Guatemalans and Hondurans.
It's going to get worse ngl

Manual labor is going to become dirt cheap if these new immigrants start opening up businesses here.

A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

I hate leftists in general. My hatred in not confined to a bunch of liberal shitholes.
Yes, I despise them as well.

Only thing that’s Bigger in Texas is their immigrant and homosexual population!

Can’t reason with them they abandon a state they destroy to infest a new state and try their ideas that have already failed again. This will continue state by state.
This! This is the problem. Now if they just moved yeah no big idea. But they destroy the new state as well. Disgusting creatures.

Most mexicans already living here dont even vote for blue

The only ones who do are the nigger tier delinquents and the illegals who have plans to go back home after they leave their shit on the table.

Californians migrating here is just a last ditch effort to ruin Texas for good.

Do you play Euro truck simulator?

Most mexicans already living here dont even vote for blue

The only ones who do are the nigger tier delinquents and the illegals who have plans to go back home after they leave their shit on the table.

Californians migrating here is just a last ditch effort to ruin Texas for good.
Tbhngl, they need fresh blood 24/7 because nobody would vote blue after a long term democrat term. If you’ve experienced dems for over 8 years black brown or white you’re gonna get sick of it.

Tbhngl, they need fresh blood 24/7 because nobody would vote blue after a long term democrat term. If you’ve experienced dems for over 8 years black brown or white you’re gonna get sick of it.
Im still wondering where the fuck they got all those Biden votes from.

Literally everybody around me and the local areas were pro Trump

Texas shouldn't be a thing.

"we don't like your kind round here boy"

Im still wondering where the fuck they got all those Biden votes from.
Na I think this one was rigged. For sure. I mean more votes than Obama? This guy? If you look at his livestreams on YouTube or social media in general he has (literally) 1/100th of the popularity trump got. I mean on trumps inauguration there was like over a million people watching, Biden’s inauguration had like 10,000, half of which were pro trump or political commentators.

look at the trump videos. Likes out the ass, very little dislikes. At worst it’s 50/50. Biden’s vids? 0/500 dislikes. And then of course YouTube artificially inflated the likes and views. I don’t even like Obama but oh my god he was so much more charismatic than Biden.
Literally everybody around me and the local areas were pro Trump

Last edited:
YOU ARE IN TEXAS
1: WE HATE QUEERS ((((YOU))))
2: WE HATE NIGGERS ((((YOU)))))
3: WE HATE OUTSIDERS ((((((((((YOU)))))))))

DO NOT CALIFORNIA MY TEXAS
Texas loves queers and israel

Bummer just typed in that he loves queers and israel(not suprising he voted for it)

California and Texas don’t give a shit about inceldom