Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Don't buy HP laptops.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
Trash durability and will break in less than two years of using them; don't fall for their cheap prices on the label.
I bought an Acer laptop this time with an all-metal design, good cooling, and a glass trackpad: I have had zero complaints so far.

HP laptops are more cheaper and affordable though

HP laptops are more cheaper and affordable though
>though
200px Thoughjak

I had an HP laptop from 2008 to 2013 and I can confirm this. It only died when I opened it up one day and the whole hinge system and screen bezel straight up just fell off the laptop and broke, and it would no longer turn on. Weirdest shit I've ever experienced.

Trash durability and will break in less than two years of using them; don't fall for their cheap prices on the label.
I bought an Acer laptop this time with an all-metal design, good cooling, and a glass trackpad: I have had zero complaints so far.

Imitation might be the highest form of flattery, but it reflects the lowest  level of intelligence and imagination... | Me quotes funny, Copy cat  quotes, Copying me quotes

longest amount of words I have ever seen you post in one post :feelsaww:

i had an hp laptop in 2005, by 2008 it was literally a junk pile, like it was physically ripped into different pieces LOL

I had an hp and an acer , they didnt last at all.
I got a lenovo now

i had an hp laptop in 2005, by 2008 it was literally a junk pile, like it was physically ripped into different pieces LOL
i punched out the screen wawadragon29 style cuz I was losing at a video game LOL

Don't buy laptops.

Fixed.

ded srs after posting in this thread I happened to be looking at my parents' burn pile and guess what I found, the last piece of my HP laptop LOL

IMG 4187
IMG 4186

Never bought one in my life, mainly because I can’t afford one

Take the MacBook Propill.

Not the more recent MacBook Pros though.

Get an old IBM ThinkPad instead.

Don’t buy anything

appreciate the advice

The toshiba I first bought in 2011 performs flawlessly.

I got a low priced acer (28 nm amd) that started to restart often, so had to sell it off.

Now I have an asus i3-7th gen. More than enough power for my needs.

Hp laptops are like foids. Dell laptops are like men.

lmao Acer are absolutely the worst. wtf dude

There is a Mexican user on /int/ that does this for 16 hours a day to my posts. :feelswhat:
Isn't /int/ dead? What's the point of that board.

Gateway is the way to go. :feelsjuice: