Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Don't buy Acer laptops.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Trash durability and will break in less than two years of using them; don't fall for their cheap prices on the label.
I bought an HP laptop this time with an all-metal design, good cooling, and a glass trackpad: I have had zero complaints so far.
Here Are HP's Best Laptops for 2021 — Slickdeals 2021

Same with Toshiba, piece of shit. Lenovo is good btw.

Lenovo tend to skimp on their gpus but their construction is very good. Acers are hollow and Toshibas are plasticy

Thanks for inform.

Acer laptop is shit, I had to replace the screen on one. It was glued on and had to also replace the keyboard, plastic welded on.

I just buy dell laptops now.

I have a shitty old dell laptop, its good for normal basic stuff

I agree. Asus is much better

Too late, bought an Acer gaming laptop(dumbass) already. It's been three years since and it still runs fine.

Desktop > Laptop if you want something that lasts.

Yeah, plus my Wifi driver for my Acer just spazzed out, pissed me off.

Hp = fan issues

Trash durability and will break in less than two years of using them; don't fall for their cheap prices on the label.
I bought an HP laptop this time with an all-metal design, good cooling, and a glass trackpad: I have had zero complaints so far.
Here Are HP's Best Laptops for 2021 — Slickdeals 2021
Weird since I have an acer for a second monitor and it's lasted over 10 years without issue. I guess their monitors are better than their shitty laptops then.