Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Don't bother trying to make friends or interact with people during college.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
I've tried to be more outgoing. Friendly with everyone. Talking to people. Knowing everyone's names in every class that I've ever talked to and greeting them by name with a smile. Basically trying to NORMIEmaxx. It's hopeless. Normies don't want to be your friend or associate with you unless you're good looking.

Three types of people
(1) People that will give you weird looks and will be visibly annoyed when you interact with them
(2) People that will be polite and never engage you. Only reply with one-word answers and clear disinterest.
(3) People that will tell you they want nothing to do with you.

Just give up. You were doomed to ostracization since birth.

Honestly not sure why more people aren't going ER en masse- or how sub6 autist males can even survive in modern society.

Last edited:
>being rich enough to attend college or get a degree.

None of my 7 college friends got any gf during bachelor degree
Don't worry, it's nearly the same for all sub8 guys

Yes bro. I stay in my room all day and only go to lecture when I have exam

I have nothing but contempt and rage towards the normies. I'm better than them in virtually every academic aspect yet they still do better than me because of social skills and better looks.

I have nothing but contempt and rage towards the normies. I'm better than them in virtually every academic aspect yet they still do better than me because of social skills and better looks.

Yes bro, intelligence is cope. Looks>>>>>>>>>> everything else. I'm STEMcelling in one of the hardest majors, so it mitigates that a little, but there's a reason it's always low IQ Chads who are the executives and owners of virtually every tech company. In short, it is over.

> not living in a shithole country where a college degree costs more than a house

>just lol at owning a house after you're in your 30s and still renting.

Tried that in my freshman year. Gave it up after a couple of months when it became clear it was a waste of time.

"Friendships" are as shallow and fake as business relationships. Both can only exist when both parties have something of value to offer the other. The idea that friendships are built on love and compassion is bluepilled propaganda. If it were true, poverty and homelessness wouldn't exist.

I've tried to be more outgoing. Friendly with everyone. Talking to people. Knowing everyone's names in every class that I've ever talked to and greeting them by name with a smile. Basically trying to NORMIEmaxx. It's hopeless. Normies don't want to be your friend or associate with you unless you're good looking.

Three types of people
(1) People that will give you weird looks and will be visibly annoyed when you interact with them
(2) People that will be polite and never engage you. Only reply with one-word answers and clear disinterest.
(3) People that will tell you they want nothing to do with you.

Just give up. You were doomed to ostracization since birth.

Honestly not sure why more people aren't going ER en masse- or how sub6 autist males can even survive in modern society.
I'M GONNA KILL MYSELF! WHY EVEN BOTHER WITH ANY OF THIS ANYMORE!

Friendships are pointless, because in the end they all disappear from your life.
Social skills and looks are crucial to success.

Socializing in college is all about sex.
People pretty much only talk about two things, their studies and how to hook up with the opposite gender.
Only exception is if you're a STEMcel and you find the autistic rice/currycels that do nothing but play league of legends all day, this is the only way an incel can make friends.

Cope, I'll go with a Che Guevara shirt on my first day to get popular.

Luckily I'm in STEM and my class is made up entirely of nerdy men

Socializing in college is all about sex.
People pretty much only talk about two things, their studies and how to hook up with the opposite gender.
Only exception is if you're a STEMcel and you find the autistic rice/currycels that do nothing but play league of legends all day, this is the only way an incel can make friends.
True
Add also sports

I made some friends in college. It was easy because due to my major classes are majority women, so I just went and hanged out with the few guys who weren't getting any female attention like me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back