Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Don't bother about being friendless

laincel

laincel

AI Kurisu is my cope
-
Given that most people you see outside are nt, you won't enjoy a second talking to them anyway, so you shouldn't really care about being friends with them. I mean being genuine friends, not using them for your own profit (which is based).

Valuable friends are the non nt ones (autists/schizoids), yet a lot of people here don't value them calling them worthless losers.

Call it a cope, but that's just facts. If you make friends with normies you won't understand them anyway. So why bother? If you're a truecel social circle maxxing won't help

y
If you make friends with normies you won't understand them anyway.
you can always make friendships with other incels, you don't need to make any relationships with people better looking than u
u just need people you can relate to

y

you can always make friendships with other incels, you don't need to make any relationships with people better looking than u
u just need people you can relate to
I agree but some people here complain about not having normie friends. They would be disappointed if they had them

What if you are friends with other incels irl

then it's based as fuck. I wish I had incel friends
Same, what's the alternative? r/Needafriend

:feelspuke:

Filled with retarded soy males thinking they'll find a gf and girls looking for Simps for attention.

Agreed you’ll just be a punching bag and all the “banter” towards you will literally just be bullying. It’s best you stay quiet and don’t interact with normies

Mfw when you’re an outcast among outcasts, not even other unpopular kids want to hang out with you.

Very true, and I feel like a lot of “go make friends” retards don’t understand is that plenty of us on here would have literally nothing to talk about with normies

I haven’t cared about sports in years. I haven’t cared about ‘gro music in years. I hate normie eyeslop entertainment like The Orifice. I don’t have any interesting stories to tell, because I’ve never had a social life to even create such memories

So tell me, what the fuck do I have in common with the typical normie male?

Mfw when you’re an outcast among outcasts, not even other unpopular kids want to hang out with you.
Was literally my experience in middle school, not even the redditor band kids wanted to be friends with me :kys:

In 8th grade I made one kinda popular friend and afterwards coped thinking I was way superior to the aforementioned band kids. Thought I could thugmaxx as a dark-skinned curry and then attempt to befriend the popular white and black kids.

That did not happen, instead I just ended up turning myself into a laughingstock

Very true, and I feel like a lot of “go make friends” retards don’t understand is that plenty of us on here would have literally nothing to talk about with normies

I haven’t cared about sports in years. I haven’t cared about ‘gro music in years. I hate normie eyeslop entertainment like The Orifice. I don’t have any interesting stories to tell, because I’ve never had a social life to even create such memories

So tell me, what the fuck do I have in common with the typical normie male?
This