Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Don't be too hard on CuckTears and numales

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
As a teenager, I used to be in denial of how much looks mattered, because I simply couldn't resign myself to so much injustice and cruelty. I used to get offended by the very concept of objective beauty, thinking beauty was in the eye of the beholder.

I am convinced that ~50% of redditors who post shit like "life is what you make of it bro, create a music band or pick up a canvas" on Braincels are fourteen or fifteen and in denial. They still desperately want to believe they can succeed and be happy too.

When they realize no girl is interested in their music band because the musicians are ugly, despite their mastery of the instrument, while Chads get all the Stacies cheering at them for badly playing drums or guitar, they'll register on this forum soon enough.

I am convinced that ~50% of redditors who post shit like "life is what you make of it bro, create a music band or pick up a canvas" on Braincels are fourteen or fifteen and in denial

False. These are grown ass men and women who should know damn well it's not true.

its acceptable when youre a teenager, not when youre a grown man

Go super hard on them and show no mercy. It's the only way to snap the bluepill cuck out of them.

Huh, interesting point of view i supposd.

IMO cucktears are mostly incels-in-denial and normies who are on the verge of being incels. Higher status men would not give a shit about us.

I will welcome them with open arms.

IMO cucktears are mostly incels-in-denial and normies who are on the verge of being incels. Higher status men would not give a shit about us.
I seriously doubt chads are on the other side writing threads about us to score brownie points from woolly mammoths.

I seriously doubt chads are on the other side writing threads about us to score brownie points from woolly mammoths.

He just said that...

He didn't say it's not chads because they don't care about "scoring brownie points from woolly mammoths"

He said higher status men wouldn’t give a shit about us.

He said higher status men wouldn’t give a shit about us.
I added that chads don't care about being validated by the landwhales at IT too, they're too busy fucking bitches.

If they're regularly on cucktears, then they must see some truth to inceldom. Anyone who didn't believe in it wouldn't frequent the site so often. I guarantee that half of the male posters secretly identify as an incel.

As a teenager, I used to be in denial of how much looks mattered, because I simply couldn't resign myself to so much injustice and cruelty. I used to get offended by the very concept of objective beauty, thinking beauty was in the eye of the beholder.

I am convinced that ~50% of redditors who post shit like "life is what you make of it bro, create a music band or pick up a canvas" on Braincels are fourteen or fifteen and in denial. They still desperately want to believe they can succeed and be happy too.

When they realize no girl is interested in their music band because the musicians are ugly, despite their mastery of the instrument, while Chads get all the Stacies cheering at them for badly playing drums or guitar, they'll register on this forum soon enough.

I agree. In our society today you are expected to be a bluepilled optimistic idiot with a smile on your face. Pessimism, scepticism and the blackpill are frowned upon and if you bring them up you get called a whiner, downer or party killer. If you continue to act like that sooner or later you will get shunned by everyone.

If they're regularly on cucktears, then they must see some truth to inceldom. Anyone who didn't believe in it wouldn't frequent the site so often. I guarantee that half of the male posters secretly identify as an incel.
You nailed it