Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don't be the Anthony Bourdain; Be Hugh Hefner and make the world your bitch.

Incelpunkboy69

Incelpunkboy69

Self-banned
-
Since Childhood, I witnessed my father being let down by my mother's infidelity which destroyed my inhibition to show or display affection to women throughout growing up. I tried to connect to a woman, but I was too anxious and uncertain about her feelings about me and payed the price for it. Since then, I've been an incel and lost my features of my face and gotten fat asf. With my journey of self loathing and stagnation in the space of no affection from woman. I came to a tragic interaction in my trip to Saigon with my Father. I met a beautiful Vietnamese woman whom I won't name but made me feel love in a very long time. In the time of feeling this, I felt anger and sadness from this feeling. The rage of why do I have this feeling? The sorrow of having something so beautiful that I thought would be impossible. I'm scared. Since then, I caution my fellow incels to not wallow in being an Anthony Bourdain, a simp for a treacherous woman who wisp away with other men while he still believes she's free spirited. Destroying his soul at the process and taking his life at the process. Instead, be Hugh Hefner, A playboy living a teenager's dream after a major divorce and making this world your bitch. That even if the tradition of being married is dead, you can still enjoy the finest woman and marry and divorce and have kids that have the image of you. Even if that's impossible in the year of 2024, the world is so much bigger and offers so much more than being in a relationship. That's why I'm gonna stop being an incel. After experiencing a feeling similar to that of Anthony Bourdain, I rather my soul not be destroyed by this treacherous love. I'm sorry lads, I feel so distraught by this thing and can't belong to this community anymore. Goodbye.

Just stop being incel bro

Since Childhood, I witnessed my father being let down by my mother's infidelity which destroyed my inhibition to show or display affection to women throughout growing up. I tried to connect to a woman, but I was too anxious and uncertain about her feelings about me and payed the price for it. Since then, I've been an incel and lost my features of my face and gotten fat asf. With my journey of self loathing and stagnation in the space of no affection from woman. I came to a tragic interaction in my trip to Saigon with my Father. I met a beautiful Vietnamese woman whom I won't name but made me feel love in a very long time. In the time of feeling this, I felt anger and sadness from this feeling. The rage of why do I have this feeling? The sorrow of having something so beautiful that I thought would be impossible. I'm scared. Since then, I caution my fellow incels to not wallow in being an Anthony Bourdain, a simp for a treacherous woman who wisp away with other men while he still believes she's free spirited. Destroying his soul at the process and taking his life at the process. Instead, be Hugh Hefner, A playboy living a teenager's dream after a major divorce and making this world your bitch. That even if the tradition of being married is dead, you can still enjoy the finest woman and marry and divorce and have kids that have the image of you. Even if that's impossible in the year of 2024, the world is so much bigger and offers so much more than being in a relationship. That's why I'm gonna stop being an incel. After experiencing a feeling similar to that of Anthony Bourdain, I rather my soul not be destroyed by this treacherous love. I'm sorry lads, I feel so distraught by this thing and can't belong to this community anymore. Goodbye.
You need to get slim.

Get a plan going