Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dont be sad when they laugh at you

TrollPILLER

TrollPILLER

A Poet and a rapper, a lover and a philosopher
★★★
Because the niggers who you laugh at you today are gonna lose tomorrow

Niggers who lost

They will always lose. Especially Libtards.

Have you been following the European Elections? Massive wins for the Right have been made.

What's happening? Is it Election related?
because of the far right results we had in the european elections (40% in France) the president decided to organise legislative elections, so if all goes well we should have our first far-right government since ww2 by the middle of july.

Unfortunately cope

because of the far right results we had in the european elections (40% in France) the president decided to organise legislative elections, so if all goes well we should have our first far-right government since ww2 by the middle of july.
Sounds good, not sure about the "Far-Right" though. That is just what the Libtard media calls us and anything they don't like and anyone that disagrees with their values.

That is just what the Libtard media calls us and anything they don't like and anyone that disagrees with their values.
true, but imo they are unironically far-right and just pretending to be more moderate. Not that I have a problem with the far-right as that's my affiliation.

Kek, OP got banned on the first day on this forum

I've been lucky in the sense I've never had a full confrontation with a libtard (Apart from my sister) but, the time I have met one, they have repulsed me.
My younger sister used to be a full blown libtard but now she is slowly becoming right wing. Thinks gender roles are a good thing and need to be kept in place, hates niggers, hates fags, thinks libtards are dumb

My younger sister used to be a full blown libtard but now she is slowly becoming right wing. Thinks gender roles are a good thing and need to be kept in place, hates niggers, hates fags, thinks libtards are dumb
This is what happens when Libtard media is constantly shoved down your throat for many years, people grow tired of it and want change. Glad she is becoming more Right Wing. I used to be a Libtard Myself, many, many years ago. Fucking ashamed of my actions back then.

This is what happens when Libtard media is constantly shoved down your throat for many years, people grow tired of it and want change. Glad she is becoming more Right Wing. I used to be a Libtard Myself, many, many years ago. Fucking ashamed of my actions back then.
I was a libtard too but not long at all. Most right wingers are former libtards. The truth always prevails

I was a libtard too but not long at all. Most right wingers are former libtards. The truth always prevails
You're right (Forgive the pun) there. And the European elections show it.