Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Domesticating wolves was a mistake

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/NN8k0WvSN1I?si=Cn5qn0Z7EyfOPEpN

Look at the comments. Women are infatuated with these canis lupus hairy beasts.

Ever since humans domesticated wolves women have been going at it behind our backs. Women can't resist BWK (Big Wolf Knot.)

This backstabbery needs to end. I propose banning single women from having male dogs. That way they can't fuck the Buster dogs (dog Chads) and it limits them from using a dog as a baby substitute.

Some white gals even make instagram pages for their dogs and they call their dogs "furbabies." This is clearly mental illness on steroids. The fact that women feel no shame for doing this kind of shit.

Imagine if guys were buying some weird animal fleshlights. Meanwhile these foids buy dog dildos and celebrate it. Women are daughters of Satan.

Women probably invented the tale of werewolves as they got caught cheating with a wolf and they had to blame it on someone. Foul whores!

Dogs r a nice cope

My dog doesn't care about my looks

Worse thing ever was giving Foids equal rights

Just Be Werewolf

Dogs can be based

And spanish(coomskin) people brought these vermin to america @Adolf Hitler @MiSKiRaT

dogs are not inherentaly evil, species-traitor foids are the problem

We need domestication of human

Lions and tigers should've been more domesticated.

None of my ancestors were from countries which were involved in the colonization of the Americas
oh no but the Mayflower ship retards what were them?

Great grammar but to answer your question ships full of British people seeking freedom from the British government
fuck grammar you also have a fucked up grammar and that's concerning since you are native

What was you're point in bringing up the Mayflower?
I am angry at this point I just had an argument with redditors and they banned me again fuck gynocentrism always wins