Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Domestic violence surges during coronavirus lockdowns

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

How has marrying that dark triad fuckboi workin' out you CUNT??? HAHAHA

Good personality am I rite?

I only feel bad for kids who have to deal with this. A grown ass roasty could leave any time she wants yet chooses to stay. "teehee quarantine is making it worse" LOL they can still 1000% leave they just choose not to.

How about another joke Stacy?

How about another joke Stacy?
What happens when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society that abandons him and treats him like trash? I’ll tell you what you get.

you get domestic violence from your chad bf

Defective personality detectors

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

How has marrying that dark triad fuckboi workin' out you CUNT??? HAHAHA
Dark triad "fuckbois" don't usually marry foids, but are involved in so-called intimate relationships with them.

Due to the Corona Virus, you see increased domestic violence on the one hand (dark triad Chads abusing Beckies), and increased divorce rates on the other (Beckies abusing Billies).

Quarantines have exacerbated social tensions as such, but only in a way that perpetuates existing trends of social alienation, rather than undermining the system.

Last edited:
I hope all these stupid ass foids get raped

I only feel bad for kids who have to deal with this. A grown ass roasty could leave any time she wants yet chooses to stay. "teehee quarantine is making it worse" LOL they can still 1000% leave they just choose not to.
They have 1000’s of other options too

They have 1000’s of other options too
tbhtbh. There are so many organizations and beta simps that would 100% help them. But Chad is the reason of life to foids so of course they will stay with the abusive Chad and act like they are "trapped".

I don't believe in karma, but I really enjoy seeing women in pain.

S U F F E R

Totally deserve it, they only have themselves to blame

And thats the reason they are called foids....

But I dont understand! They told me Chad has a wonderful personality!

But I thought personality was #1 !?