Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Domestic abuse documentary

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
There's a new documentary that has shocked the nation called 'My wife my abuser'. It reveals the actual footage of a man being physically and emotionally abused by his wife. She even threatened to lie to the police to make it out that he was the abuser in the situation. She often cried out of her window shouting 'help' to cover her tracks of what she was doing to him. She punched him, kicked him in the face, spat at him, amongst other horrific physical acts of violence. This abuse sustained for 20 years before he secretly recorded evidence of the abuse which was given to the police. He seemed like a kind man and I always say the kindest hearts suffer the most in this life. Abuse is all about power and coercive control, this case is very disturbing but highlights the dark underbelly of this society :whatfeels: .

Screenshot 26 3 2024 0280 wwwchannel5com

Brutal. Fucking hate foids.

I don't feel bad for him because he chose his wife.

His problem wasn't FORCED ON HIM LIKE MY PROBLEMS WERE, THEY WERE FORCED ON ME SINCE I WAS A CHILD WITHOUT MY FUCKING CONSENT.

GO TO HELL YOU SEX HAVER, I HOPE YOUR WIFE DIVORCES YOU.
Exactly this. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

LOL. He stayed with her for 20+ years despite this. He chose his fate.

There's a new documentary that has shocked the nation called 'My wife my abuser'. It reveals the actual footage of a man being physically and emotionally abused by his wife. She even threatened to lie to the police to make it out that he was the abuser in the situation. She often cried out of her window shouting 'help' to cover her tracks of what she was doing to him. She punched him, kicked him in the face, spat at him, amongst other horrific physical acts of violence. This abuse sustained for 20 years before he secretly recorded evidence of the abuse which was given to the police. He seemed like a kind man and I always say the kindest hearts suffer the most in this life. Abuse is all about power and coercive control, this case is very disturbing but highlights the dark underbelly of this society :whatfeels: .

View attachment 1104825
Brutal

I don't feel bad for him because he chose his wife.

His problem wasn't FORCED ON HIM LIKE MY PROBLEMS WERE, THEY WERE FORCED ON ME SINCE I WAS A CHILD WITHOUT MY FUCKING CONSENT.

GO TO HELL YOU SEX HAVER, I HOPE YOUR WIFE DIVORCES YOU.

Just finished watching it, pretty shocking case, imagine being abused for 20 years straight. I can relate to it in some respects as I've experienced emotional domestic abuse for years from a brother. This led to me eventually reporting him to the police last November, to which I gave a full statement. Unfortunately, they didn't charge him due to insufficient evidence of direct threats. The only evidence I gathered was from the notes I documented on my phone which wasn't considered substantial.

If I had recorded more evidence of the threats he would have surely been charged but when you're in the moment you don't really have time to think. I did record some of it but the recordings were very unclear and difficult to interpret, but some of it can be heard. The guy in the documentary suffered the most horrific physical and emotional abuse. She beat the shit out of him with a wine bottle, severely disfiguring his ear. She held a knife to his throat, amongst countless other acts of violence. She is the devil incarnated, how the fuck she only received 4 years is beyond me, that is an absolute disgrace, if it was the other way round I can't help but feel the sentence would have been much more significant.

Eh, sexhaver/simp problems. idgaf unless the MRAs that give af also want to help incels and destroy the feminist gynocracy

Eh, sexhaver/simp problems. idgaf unless the MRAs that give af also want to help incels and destroy the feminist gynocracy
The guy also seemed to be of a privileged background, he had a beautiful house, almost like a penthouse. I don't condone what he experienced though, no one deserves that level of abuse.

How long until Woketards have a meltdown over this and say it promotes muh soggy knees...

Obviously the bias against men is grotesque. But I have no sympathy for anyone who stays in a relationship for 20 years and then complains about being a "victim".