Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel DoktorDooms Biggest Shame: How I had sex with my big sister's dog to death

doktordoom

doktordoom

Banned
-
well as you guys know i have the 3 strikes of life. incel, mentalcel, and deformedcel (hypo ecto dysplasia). let me tell you guys about the time i was pushed over the edge by pain and humiliation and how i ended up making love to my half sisters (20 year older then me) jack russel terrier.

it all started in spring 2012.. i can still remember the smell of the flowers blooming, the warm breeze, and the brisk sun. those were the days. i was still a blue pilled normie holding on to hope. i was hopemaxxing as a cope. i remember spending 12 hours a day(even while going to school) on myspace, facebook, plentyoffish, okcupid, fetlife, craiglist, hell i even had spent a few hundreds on paper ads trying to find a girl to have sex with. i was upfront about everything. i wrote in my profiles how i was schizophrenic and born with hypo ecto dysplasia aka i looked like a ugly vampire. i swear to god i sent over 2000 messages to 2000 local women.. it got so bad eventually word started to spread around the Austin/San Antonio Texas area that i was a creeper.

eventually the rumors got big. people started to add to the rumors. i stumbled upon a page on facebook denouncing me. they had uploaded pics of me (i had naked pictures on fetlife...) and wrote that i was a sex offender. and published parts of my criminal record too. i was so humiliated. i got dozens upon dozens (if not hundreds) of messages on social media. people shitting on me, telling me to kill myself, and about half my family members cut me off.. my cousins accused me of being a pedo because i had written about a erotic fantasy i had (basically i wrote at how 5 years old i wanted to have sex wit my 40 year old milf neighbor) on fetlife. the worse was when i went to order a pizza at peter pipper.. there was this family having a party there. i went to sit down by myself in a table next to them.. they proceed to move the kids far away from me. then they start staring.. some chad walks up to me and starts interrogating me. accuses me of recording the kids. i asked him wtf was his problem and thats when he showed me the facebook page... i stood my ground and told him to fuck off. how i was not a creeper or sex offender. i even told him to do a background check on me... well pretty soon the rest of the family memebrs joined in on shitting on me.. they went around telling people and showing them the facebook page about me.. i had all eyes on me. in the end the manager came over and told me to leave. at least he gave me the pizza for free.....

after months and months of abuse i started to crack.... the feeling of not talking to a female besides family members for months took its toll.. in the community college i was attending i was basically forced out of all the classes.. the teachers/counselors/dean all talked to me and interrogated me. every where i went in that college eyes were on me.. i could here their jokes and insults.. they stung worse then physical pain... all the "ewwws" and "ughhhh" stabbed my heart. i've been shot, stabbed, run over, poisoned, and nothing hurt worse and took a heavier toll then those few months of outright pariah status. i had no idea where i was going in life...

all i wanted was sex. hell at least a kiss. i'd even settle for a hug. but nothing ever came.. summer eventually came... my mental and physical health had deteriorated. the meds weren't working, i dropped out of school, and my diet consisted of fastfood, candy, and coke. i'd spend 12 hours awake in bed shitposting and jacking off, and another 12 hours asleep. it all got so boring. so mundane. nothing motivated me.

until one day i snapped while watching animal planet. i can still remember that day.... i was out of my mind. (my doctor told me that all the humiliation and pain and stress triggered it and that no meds could prevent it.. i had to be tranquilized). i was watching this show about pets. i hadn't jacked off for 2 days.. when im psychotic i become really horny for some reason. well after outright female rejection for years and eventual pariah status plus being psychotic i became attracted to dogs in a moment of insanity. i swear to Allah only my family knows this but fuck it i'm gonna write about it.

2 months before my big sister came to drop off her dog Princess because she was going to China for business. this was a top of the line dog. it was registered, had a pedigree, cost a few grand, its own groomer, this was A BAD BITCH. so my dumbass decides to go look for her... i stumbled into her real quick. i remember being so attracted to her. her pedicured nails, her clipped body hair, two cute buns on her head, and a nice tight pussy. (tbh im throwing up but at the time thats how i felt)... even though i was psychotic i thought about it twice before taking her virginity.

then i blacked out.... i remember waking up with cum and blood all over my stomach... there was no Princess in sight. when i went to look for her i found her in the front yard laid out dead....

in the end my grandma threw a bitch fit when she got home and called the cops on me. luckily my great grandpa knew the local DA and i was let off in probation (though i did spend a few nights in jail) and only convicted of misdemeanors.

"DoktorDooms Biggest Shame: How I raped my big sister's dog to death due to inceldom"

I'm going to do an intimate reading of this over a dramatic soundscape.

I have not read this yet but I remember someone finding flaws in your story about throwing shit at chad doctor and stacy nurse so I will warn everyone to maybe not take this too seriously

Are you sure you're not having a psychotic episode right now while writing this?

I have not read this yet but I remember someone finding flaws in your story about throwing shit at chad doctor and stacy nurse so I will warn everyone to maybe not take this too seriously
i dont care if the internet believes me or not. as long as i know the truth I'm ok :^)

Are you sure you're not having a psychotic episode right now while writing this?
nope. im perfectly fine and lucid.. im on strong ass meds right now..

Fuck I wish I could be as insane as you doing low inhib mentally retarted and schiozo pyscho shit

cucktears will jerk off to this...

Thread titles today were great tbh.

another epic story
i dont think that's how you use brisk though

Fuck I wish I could be as insane as you doing low inhib mentally retarted and schiozo pyscho shit
i mean im high inhib when im OK. like right now... but when im psychotic fuck i'll do anything.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
hahaha thats exactly how i would read it

another epic story
i dont think that's how you use brisk though
bro this is my life.. i dont' care anymore im gonna post all about it on the internet because i know eventually i'm gonna go %100 crazy and won't even know how to operate computers so fuck it kek

truest of cels
fuck people harassing you for your online shit they should be ER'd

i mean im high inhib when im OK. like right now... but when im psychotic fuck i'll do anything.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
hahaha thats exactly how i would read it

bro this is my life.. i dont' care anymore im gonna post all about it on the internet because i know eventually i'm gonna go %100 crazy and won't even know how to operate computers so fuck it kek
You should post your pic, might as well since you got nothing to lose and you might get saint status if it all checks out cause your stories are godly

what kind of dog was it?

I'm going to be starting my meds next week. Im at a point right now where I think I might actually kill someone if I don't get this under control. If you think about it, the person I love most in this world is myself. I want to KMS, if I can kill myself and I love myself the most, I dont know what I could do to others if I have a episode.

You should slow down,you're gonna run out of larps to tell.

Dogs me

Last edited:
I hope to sweet Jesus this is true.

Think of it this way: yes, you may be a lonely, insane freak - but how many people have raped a dog to death?

You'll probably be going for kids next, but I doubt you'll succeed because everyone already knows to avoid you.

It's funny... You are definitely disturbed and mentally ill, and all the rumors people spread about you exacerbated your condition! Nature and nurture, working together to create a dog-fucker. It's fucking beautiful.

Linda Lovelace fucked a dog on film, and she became America's sweet-heart. So you're in good company.

I'm going to be starting my meds next week. Im at a point right now where I think I might actually kill someone if I don't get this under control. If you think about it, the person I love most in this world is myself. I want to KMS, if I can kill myself and I love myself the most, I dont know what I could do to others if I have a episode.
Which meds?

" i remember being so attracted to her. her pedicured nails, her clipped body hair, two cute buns on her head, and a nice tight pussy. "

and

"then i blacked out.... i remember waking up with cum and blood all over my stomach... there was no Princess in sight. when i went to look for her i found her in the front yard laid out dead"

are my favorite two

This is a fake account by cucktears.

I think its time to use the self-checkout lane, if you know what I mean.

you are for sure my new favourite user, that title made me audibly laugh out loud fuck me dead

Just ban this faggot already he keeps posting made up stories that only retards believe.

you're just jealous because i don't have to be edgy nor shitpost. you trying to hard bruh don't take it all to heart. im just writing about my life while you doing to much. tbh you're boring and your posts are generic and repetitive.

You should post your pic, might as well since you got nothing to lose and you might get saint status if it all checks out cause your stories are godly
i would but i know i would get bullied and doxxed which will lead to a complete mental breakdown. i'd probably kill myself. hell just last week i was on the point of suicide because i thought some video that was recorded of me was gonna get uploaded.

what kind of dog was it?
jack russel terrier

bro no shit get help asap.. im on 5 meds right now.. you can be "normal" with schizophrenia if its detected early and you get treated for it.. i spent my childhood not getting treated and now look at me kek

I hope to sweet Jesus this is true.

Think of it this way: yes, you may be a lonely, insane freak - but how many people have raped a dog to death?

You'll probably be going for kids next, but I doubt you'll succeed because everyone already knows to avoid you.

It's funny... You are definitely disturbed and mentally ill, and all the rumors people spread about you exacerbated your condition! Nature and nurture, working together to create a dog-fucker. It's fucking beautiful.

Linda Lovelace fucked a dog on film, and she became America's sweet-heart. So you're in good company.
yup.. schizophrenia is also influenced by cultural and societal factors... its way more complicated then ppl think

Just ban this faggot already he keeps posting made up stories that only retards believe.
yo suck my dick. like i said I LET MY NUTS HANG online and real life. don't like me? ignore me... a lot of ppl already have me on ignore kid, join them!!!

1200px Jack Russell Terrier 1
this is the breed i lost my virginity too

you're just jealous because i don't have to be edgy nor shitpost. you trying to hard bruh don't take it all to heart. im just writing about my life while you doing to much. tbh you're boring and your posts are generic and repetitive.

i would but i know i would get bullied and doxxed which will lead to a complete mental breakdown. i'd probably kill myself. hell just last week i was on the point of suicide because i thought some video that was recorded of me was gonna get uploaded.

jack russel terrier

bro no shit get help asap.. im on 5 meds right now.. you can be "normal" with schizophrenia if its detected early and you get treated for it.. i spent my childhood not getting treated and now look at me kek

yup.. schizophrenia is also influenced by cultural and societal factors... its way more complicated then ppl think

yo suck my dick. like i said I LET MY NUTS HANG online and real life. don't like me? ignore me... a lot of ppl already have me on ignore kid, join them!!!
i love u

I believe Doom because I have the same thing. I dont see delusions (yet) but for the past week I have been having this voice tell me to go slit this certain girl's throat. I havent seen this girl in 1.5 years and havent spoken to her in even longer. We were never friends, she was this bitchy SJW Feminist... The last thing we spoke about was multiple genders and shit like that. I of course disagreeing with there being 100s of genders offended her and caused her to personally mock me. Saying stuff like "This is why you will never get a Girlfriend" and "You are so fucking stupid I hope you die". I dont know why the voices are telling me now to go do it but I know why they want me to, something to do with my subconscious mind.

I believe Doom because I have the same thing. I dont see delusions (yet) but for the past week I have been having this voice tell me to go slit this certain girl's throat. I havent seen this girl in 1.5 years and havent spoken to her in even longer. We were never friends, she was this bitchy SJW Feminist... The last thing we spoke about was multiple genders and shit like that. I of course disagreeing with there being 100s of genders offended her and caused her to personally mock me. Saying stuff like "This is why you will never get a Girlfriend" and "You are so fucking stupid I hope you die". I dont know why the voices are telling me now to go do it but I know why they want me to, something to do with my subconscious mind.
i looked in ratings megathread and saw u are bisexual..fuck off you fat piece of shit, get a boyfriend and live your life

BRO GET HELP ASAP FAST!!! please for the love of God man. you still have a chance. trust me if you can barely handle the voices right now once the hallucinations and delusions start taking over it will get worse and out of your control.. luckily i've dealt with this shit for 26 years so sometimes i can differentiate between reality and fiction but even i'll admit sometime i can't and I NEED TO BE TRANQUILIZED or i'll do some dumb shit.
i looked in ratings megathread and saw u are bisexual..fuck off you fat piece of shit, get a boyfriend and live your life
KEK damn

Maybe I know I can just hook up with a guy but I have never had a Girlfriend. Im a kissless virgin... I want to experience love with a girl before I live a life of a complete degenerate

Maybe I know I can just hook up with a guy but I have never had a Girlfriend. Im a kissless virgin... I want to experience love with a girl before I live a life of a complete degenerate
fat cunt if u like boys ur not incel FOH!

BRO GET HELP ASAP FAST!!! please for the love of God man. you still have a chance. trust me if you can barely handle the voices right now once the hallucinations and delusions start taking over it will get worse and out of your control.. luckily i've dealt with this shit for 26 years so sometimes i can differentiate between reality and fiction but even i'll admit sometime i can't and I NEED TO BE TRANQUILIZED or i'll do some dumb shit.
Yeah man I got a doctor's appointment tomorrow, I really want to overcome this. tbh I might lose my job over this but its worth the sacrifice if it protects me from danger.

Yeah man I got a doctor's appointment tomorrow, I really want to overcome this. tbh I might lose my job over this but its worth the sacrifice if it protects me from danger.
it can be overcome. todays medicine has improved a lot in the last 20 years regarding schizophrenia.. and change your diet if you can.. sugar, greasy food, all that shit affects your brain.. tbh if you get help quick schizophrenia is treatable