Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel DoktorDooms Biggest Shame: How I had sex with my big sister's dog to death

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

Schizocel, A Little Crazy
-
fat cunt if u like boys ur not incel FOH!
I know im not a "incel" but I have lived the life of one. Been rejected by society, going a whole year of school without having a single friend. Everyday being bullied by not only students but my teachers as well. I have been rejected by every girl I have fell in love with, I have been laughed at and called names by females. Dont talk to me like I dont know what incels are going through, I have live life just as you have.

heroinfather

heroinfather

Admiral
★★★★★
I know im not a "incel" but I have lived the life of one. Been rejected by society, going a whole year of school without having a single friend. Everyday being bullied by not only students but my teachers as well. I have been rejected by every girl I have fell in love with, I have been laughed at and called names by females. Dont talk to me like I dont know what incels are going through, I have live life just as you have.
you can get a relationship whenever u want and i am a genetic failure jfl leave

E

Evildoer

Banned
-
Somebody will soon invite cucks in this thread, tbh tbh.

D

Deleted member 2119

Banned
-
54m
I just dont know what to say at this point....

I just hope that this is top tier larping

The End

The End

Banned
-
21m
All over the net whenever I posted to a forum I was called a troll. Just because I was extremely unusual people assumed I made everything up to jostle them.

Maybe I'm a fool, but I'm going to push away my skeptical nature, and work under the pretense that what he says is true. What harm is there in giving him the benefit of the doubt?

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
3d 15h 56m
No fucking way this happened.

BasedGod1

BasedGod1

Enter the void
★★★★
8h 58m
I won't lie, I enjoy reading your threads. Keep up the great work:feelsokman:

acnescarcel

acnescarcel

Banned
-
20d 14h 13m
just fuck a dog bro

theultimate341

theultimate341

Ore, maho te ni naru!!
★★★★★
d5504a1c-f8e2-4028-96f6-6b038180e644.gif

An inspiration for us all

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
207d 15h 31m
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
207d 15h 31m
subtle bump post

G

Gremlincel

a
-
Jesus fucking Christ. I hope to god this shit is a larp, but you have been pretty consistent in your insanity since joining, maybe you really have just lived this batshit crazy life, lmaoooooo. Absolutely outstanding. Incel literature of the highest quality.

this made it so much better :lul::lul::lul::lul:

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
109d 13h 49m
WHAT

THE

FUCK

DID I JUST

FUCKING READ

The Great Cel

The Great Cel

Greycel
To be fair femshits engage in fucking dogs far more often than any of us do but somehow we're the villains to society not them

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-
67d 13h 41m
To be fair femshits engage in fucking dogs far more often than any of us do but somehow we're the villains to society not them
Beastiality at its finest.

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Daedric Prince of Madness disguised as an incel
★★★★★
100d 9h 52m
2 months before my big sister came to drop off her dog Princess because she was going to China for business. this was a top of the line dog. it was registered, had a pedigree, cost a few grand, its own groomer, this was A BAD BITCH. so my dumbass decides to go look for her... i stumbled into her real quick. i remember being so attracted to her. her pedicured nails, her clipped body hair, two cute buns on her head, and a nice tight pussy. (tbh im throwing up but at the time thats how i felt)... even though i was psychotic i thought about it twice before taking her virginity.

then i blacked out.... i remember waking up with cum and blood all over my stomach... there was no Princess in sight. when i went to look for her i found her in the front yard laid out dead....
If only OP had fucked this bitch sooner in a lucid moment instead of waiting until being blacked out, he could've shown some restraint and the she could've survived and been his LTR.