Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Doing anything other than LDARing is so exhausting.

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I NEETed for this entire past year and it was a well-deserved break after the daily torment I went through in highschool but now i'm going to a shitty community college and on top of that i'm also wagecucking. There won't be one day until next summer when i'm both not working and not going to college. Every single day it'll be one or the other or both.
Imagine that, wagecucking and studying and having no friends or girlfriend. You'd have to already be a deranged psychopath to not go insane from that.
All I have to look forward to each day now is sleep and cooming. Everything else is hell.
This might unironically be the year I rope.

I guess I am a deranged psychopath then.

My condolences.

LDARING is exhausting on it's own :feelshaha:

LDARING is exhausting on it's own
Depends on what you read or think about when LDARing tbh
If you can just forget everything for the moment and with no noise or insects to distract you it is ideal imo.

That’s why (((the virus))) was a blessing, it feels like LDARing but it’s socially acceptable since I’m taking classes online.

That’s why (((the virus))) was a blessing, it feels like LDARing but it’s socially acceptable since I’m taking classes online.
honestly online classes are even more exhausting for me

I am in a very similar situation. I would have to start wageslaving in just a few weeks, while going to university at the same time. I have no clue how things would turn out...

Depends on what you read or think about when LDARing tbh
If you can just forget everything for the moment and with no noise or insects to distract you it is ideal imo.
i.e achieve enlightened vegatative state
yes its very nice

sounds like hell, glad im NEET now :feelzez:

yes,I just ldar everyday now