Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Doing any kind of work makes me mad.

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
Anything that require effort makes me mad. I'd rather spend more effort avoiding the task than actually do it. Any brocels have the same problem?

Just retardmaxx like ur avi and you'll be happy eating shit

this is why many cels advocate NEET and LDAR

i don't get mad, just annoyed. i hate doing things i don't like

No, been a NEET since 2009. Fark that life of living hell.

I can’t do work either. Whenever I actually sit down and try doing shit I get super restless and frustrated.

Same.
My brain is so fried now that any mental work makes me sleepy/tired.

Anything that require effort makes me mad. I'd rather spend more effort avoiding the task than actually do it. Any brocels have the same problem?
I have been off work for the past 4 weeks as I told my boss I was close to suicide

I'm screwed up. After two hours of helping my mother at her grocery store i wanted to ragequit.
I feel like i need to start being self employed in simple jobs like sweeping sidewalks for other people to recover enough to be ready to wageslave again, but i don't know how my family could take it. You know they wanted me to get a college degree and stuff but now i don't give a shit.
In a few years my mother will be too old to work and at least i need to learn how to be a homeless effectively.

Brutal truth and sadly many of us are not taught it when young and have to force ourselves to thru all sorts of painful struggles. Many many men fail over and over due to lack of discipline, especially trucels as can be seen with our massive NEET percentage
i have just given up on Life tbh
Words are useless anyway

I need to do that sometimes