Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dogs Need to be Banned From Inner-Cities

This mudslinging is not a debate jfl, there are no arguments here.
You are the one who began mudslinging when I commented on OPs post and your comment with the facts.
Of course because those dogs get to fuck foids.
You are retarded.
rescuing dogs is a service to gynocracy. Are you trying to deny the dogpill?
No. IF this thing about foids screwing around with canines happens, it's the pedigree Huskies they seem to be doing it with. No poor old neglected Indian Street mutts. You heartless bastard. You blame a few dysfunctional foid behaviors on some neglected Indie dogs?

This mudslinging is not a debate jfl, there are no arguments here.
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who notices this about the way JayGoptri "debates".

Of course because those dogs get to fuck foids, rescuing dogs is a service to gynocracy. Are you trying to deny the dogpill?
This is the ultimate dogpill.
Even men will rather rescue and care for a dog than a fellow brocel.
Dogs cuck us so hard, the dogpill is omnipresent.

I said that YOU hold the position I have a wife, yet at the same time you call me Subhuman as compared to....what...yourself? Lmao.
"Subhuman" is a term that stands on its own, it doesn't need a comparison to something, LMAO.
You don't even know simple words, I'm 100% convinced that you don't have an academic degree.

Again, you're struggling here. Nothing is given away, you are a non-native English speaker who seemingly isn't able to stick to the points. I don't ever have this problem with native English speakers on this site.
He isn't struggling, you are. There are multiple threads about you being a fakecel and a fraud, so clearly there's something which is giving that away.

you're like a fucking foid.
Isn't it funny how everybody who talks to you @JayGoptri comes to the same conclusions? :feelskek:
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who sees your foidish behavior, GayJoptri. :cool:

"Subhuman" is a term that stands on its own, it doesn't need a comparison to something, LMAO.
You don't even know simple words, I'm 100% convinced that you don't have an academic degree.
Hey faggot. Nothing you say will matter because you are spam tranny who spreads horseshit lies and then comes onto other people's posts and starts shit when you weren't part of the thing because you got your asses kicked on other threads. And nothing you do will make any difference.

And don't even act like you got some pulo with these retard members. What was it you called your naysayers? "The holy Trinity of Retards" anytime I pointed out how many members side with me over you? No you have got a PajeetuFuckingSingh :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Isn't it funny how everybody who talks to you @JayGoptri comes to the same conclusions? :feelskek:
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who sees your foidish behavior, GayJoptri. :cool:
Nobody of value comes to that conclusion only New age SJW Marxist and mainlander good balls like Pajeetskinboy.

Last edited:
This is the ultimate dogpill.
Even men will rather rescue and care for a dog than a fellow brocel.
Dogs cuck us so hard, the dogpill is omnipresent
Yeah, dogs have ultimate halo effect to them, chads and foids don't even compare. It's so unfortunate that we allow a normie minded fakecel like gayjoptri to defend them so vehemently while they cuck us so bad.
foidish behavior
True, the guy has to bring up his anecdotes about being born and raised in a dog shelter , he just can separate his own personal experience from influencing his already flawed reasoning. One such example
is this where thinks his opponents are working as cabal.
What was it you called your naysayers? "The holy Trinity of Retards" anytime I pointed out how many members side with me over you?
No you have got a PajeetuFuckingSingh

Yeah, dogs have ultimate halo effect to them.
Indian English much?
chads and foids don't even compare. It's so unfortunate that we allow a normie minded fakecel like gayjoptri to defend them so vehemently while they cuck us so bad.
You are a mega retard if you think Chad's don't get more foids than dogs. Brain damaged commie retard.
True, the guy has to bring up his anecdotes about being born and raised in a dog shelter , he just can separate his own personal experience from influencing his already flawed reasoning. One such example
is this where thinks his opponents are working as cabal.
It's amazing, possible two biggest retards of Incels.is @nice_try & @Pajeetsingh have teamed up to make ideological love together. Fucking hilarious !

Indian English much?
What are you faggot ? A high school English teacher? Kek, you might very well be, because teaching useless subjects (languages and social sciences) is a foid profession and you do act like a foid.
You are a mega retard if you think Chad's don't get more foids than dogs.
Average dog gets infinitelymore pussy than this entire forum combined will ever get (if we exclude obvious fakecel shills like you) .
possible two biggest retards of Incels.is @
nice_try
@nice_try & @
Pajeetsingh
@Pajeetsingh have teamed up to make ideological love together.
JFL, look who's talking kek, didn't you tag like 4 of your boyfriends in this very thread before. Surprisingly only one showed one, maybe they're too tired of a melodramatic 40 year old manchild and his tantrums to defend some disgusting disease filled animal.

We know gootri is a massive dog worshiper and defends them on everything ,so i propose a compromise, instead of killing all dogs that have been responsible for killing humans just for fun, we should instead hold goptri accountable for all these deaths (https://www.reddit.com/r/dogfree/search?q=India ) and swiftly execute him for crimes against humanity.

Thoughts?

Average dog gets infinitelymore pussy than this entire forum combined will ever get (if we exclude obvious fakecel shills like you) .

Again, your lack of experience or understanding shows through when you make these very big claims. You are obsessed with this stuff and traumatized by it and it's not where your attention should be. But suit yourself.
JFL, look who's talking kek, didn't you tag like 4 of your boyfriends in this very thread before. Surprisingly only one showed one, maybe they're too tired of a melodramatic 40 year old manchild and his tantrums to defend some disgusting disease filled animal.
Nah. They showed up in every place I needed them to, and did their part. Besides, I don't really need them to show up here. The OP of this thread himself knows you're a disgruntled pajeetroony. I have 3-4 manbaby "enemies" on here, (like many users) and I have no problem smacking them in the mouth by myself. So, just go rope yourself you communist street-shitting currylander.

We know gootri is a massive dog worshiper and defends them on everything ,so i propose a compromise, instead of killing all dogs that have been responsible for killing humans just for fun, we should instead hold goptri accountable for all these deaths (https://www.reddit.com/r/dogfree/search?q=India ) and swiftly execute him for crimes against humanity.

Thoughts?
@K9Otaku
@Intellectual
@TheGrayWolf
@DarkStarDown
@wordingtonian

This guy is the best fuel for my running comedy, which has been a nice morning-coffee routine. Alas time to retire the walking communist punchline known as @Pajeetsingh and rest my thumbs. I bid you Good Day gentlemen, Good day.
Bom Dia Hello GIF

Last edited:
@K9Otaku
@Intellectual
@TheGrayWolf
@DarkStarDown
@wordingtonian

This guy is the best fuel for my running comedy, which has been a nice morning-coffee routine. Alas time to retire the walking communist punchline known as @Pajeetsingh and rest my thumbs. I bid you Good Day gentlemen, Good day.
Bom Dia Hello GIF
Thanks for your last words, now face the wall.

What are you faggot ? A high school English teacher? Kek, you might very well be, because teaching useless subjects (languages and social sciences) is a foid profession and you do act like a foid.
He teaches English because it's his native language, he doesn't have an academic degree in teaching or anything like it, he's like a foid teacher.

Truuuueeee.
This GayJoptri moron will tag his curry squad in every single thread he's in, but as soon as two other non-related users have the same oppinion against him he calls it "teaming up". :feelskek: The guy is just lost.

two other non-related users have the same oppinion against him he calls it "teaming up
Jfl , the dude even tagged like 4 users in his final words aswell. He just left because handling more than one dissenting opinion is too overwhelming for him, can't blame him he's like 40 with a wife and kids.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Niggers so pissed that he Necrobumps a month old post tagging me because he can't reply here .
@JayGoptri what a manchild, i ain't failing for your shitty bait to revive your dead ass thread, you should learn better ways to cope.

He teaches English because it's his native language, he doesn't have an academic degree in teaching or anything like it, he's like a foid teacher.

Truuuueeee.
This GayJoptri moron will tag his curry squad in every single thread he's in, but as soon as two other non-related users have the same oppinion against him he calls it "teaming up". :feelskek: The guy is just lost.
I'm a white German JFL who's family, including me, live in a low-tax (European) country because of the crazy German taxes

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Niggers so pissed that he Necrobumps a month old post tagging me because he can't reply here .
@JayGoptri what a manchild, i ain't failing for your shitty bait to revive your dead ass thread, you should learn better ways to cope.
The guy necrobumps one of my old threads only to post an insult.
I've never seen a bitch seethe so much, not even a foid on her period is as bitchy as this seething curry scumbag. :lul: