Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel DON'T ENTER THIS THREAD

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

What have I done

Average thread tbh

dogpilled again

dogpill
The final pill to mog all other pills

Look at how proud of herself she is
She looks so proud

One man's wife is another dogs bitch.

gooks want to be like white women so bad they have started to fuck their dogs:shock:

And some niggas here still deny the dogpill
@K9Otaku explain yourself

Ok now fuck bitches as revenge.

Looks like the foids' 'freeze response' when they are raped

I told her not to play with her dinner

I still don't know how people have the guts to say we are making all this shit up about dogpills when you can literally watch this thread and hundreds of thousands of videos on the subject of foids enjoying sex with dogs, poneys, horses and even pigs. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

But a human being that doesn't fit her standards is disgusting, a creep and potential predator, rapist. :feelsugh: Yet they prefer to have intercourse with animals that don't have the slightest thinking capacity and act purely on primal instincts. Women truly never evolved and are still in the stone age, maybe even an age before that.

I hope if there's a more explicit video you'll share it, so that we may debate further.... it's a clear interesting video with interesting things, unzip.

And some niggas here still deny the dogpill
@K9Otaku explain yourself
There is no way a human female can give a dog a hard-on.

Dogs have hard-ons based on smell (given off by females when in heat). A human female cannot give off that kind of smell. You would have to have a bottle of female bitch in-heat secretions to spray on your pussy if you want to have any chance of copulating with a dog as a human female.

Dogs (both males and females) sometimes mimic sexual acts as a form of play or intimidation. I have seen female dogs do that to males a number of times. But of course they do not get a hard on when they do that.

So what I think is that the videos like the one in the OP, and other so called "dogpill" videos, show this type of sexual act mimicry. It is not real intercourse.

Unless someone shows me a video explaining how a human female can give a hard-on to a male dog (with closeups of actual copulation), I consider it brownpill
Brown pill

Dogs have hard-ons based on smell (given off by females when in heat). A human female cannot give off that kind of smell. You would have to have a bottle of female bitch in-heat secretions to spray on your pussy if you want to have any chance of copulating with a dog as a human female.

Dogs (both males and females) sometimes mimic sexual acts as a form of play or intimidation. I have seen female dogs do that to males a number of times. But of course they do not get a hard on when they do that.

So what I think is that the videos like the one in the OP, and other so called "dogpill" videos, show this type of sexual act mimicry. It is not real intercourse.

Unless someone shows me a video explaining how a human female can give a hard-on to a male dog (with closeups of actual copulation), I consider it brownpill View attachment 546153.
JFL

There are dildos in the shape of a dog's dick. :feelskek::feelshaha:

Unless someone shows me a video explaining how a human female can give a hard-on to a male dog (with closeups of actual copulation), I consider it brownpill View attachment 546153.
Cope

@Notorious Inkler
This video does not show any penetration.

It does not even show if the dog has a hard on.

That is not evidence.
JFL

There are dildos in the shape of a dog's dick. :feelskek::feelshaha:
Brownpill
Brown pill
cope.

@Notorious Inkler
This video does not show any penetration.

It does not even show if the dog has a hard on.

That is not evidence.
There are videos on the Internet of canine penetration, fuck there are whole sites dedicated to that shit.

You've got link to the site on one of the pictures in that thread. You've got even a foid fucking a horse there. Do you need me to pull your pants down too?

You've got link to the site on one of the pictures in that thread. You've got even a foid fucking a horse there. Do you need me to pull your pants down too?
Don't see no link ....

:foidSoy::soy: "dogpill isn't real"

:foidSoy::soy: "dogpill isn't real"
Imagine unironically believing this when there have literally been YouTube videos and Facebook posts in the past by degenerate whores talking about their love of fucking their dogs.

Face Hair Forehead Chin Head Nose Skin Cheek Facial hair Close-up

Sauce?

Last edited:
Just be dog bro