Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Dogs are one of the best cops ever

Friezacel

Friezacel

Luminary
★★★★★
Dogs are one of the best copes you can have. Your dog will love you unconditionally, wants to play with you, will always be loyal and not betray you. You'll always have a friend on your side who you can spend time, you can cuddle him and dogs can also help with depression and other negative emotions.

My dog died like 2 years ago.

i can only think of a golden retriever to be a good dog.

I want to English bulldog maxx

Dogs are one of the best copes you can have. Your dog will love you unconditionally, wants to play with you, will always be loyal and not betray you. You'll always have a friend on your side who you can spend time, you can cuddle him and dogs can also help with depression and other negative emotions.
I'd kill myself if i got a dog and it died. A dog is probably the only living thing capable of showing any affection towards me

I'd kill myself if i got a dog and it died. A dog is probably the only living thing capable of showing any affection towards me
The dog dying earlier than you is the only real disadvantahe and it can really break your heart

Thanks, still didn't get 100% over it and probably never will
I'm sorry brocel. Maybe getting another dog could help, if you haven't already

I'm sorry brocel. Maybe getting another dog could help, if you haven't already
I would like to but my parents aren't ready for another dog yet and they don't have enough time currently

My mam sold my dog :feels:

i cant handle it when they die, last time i nearly went crazy

Agent smith dogs?

Dogs are not allowed in my doomer apartment block

In my country landlords can't deny you having a pet in your apartment
It's because my walls are pretty thin and pets would be too loud.
My landlord doesn't wanna deal with all the noise complaints

i can only think of a golden retriever to be a good dog.
I have one. Such a good doggy. But sadly 12 years old… only living thing IRL (non-online) that is nice to me. Except my cat ofc

Thia tbh Dogs are annoying, messy, require lots of stimulation, and i HATE when they bark. Cats are clean, cute, and much less maintenance
You’d like my golden retriever though. Never barks, not annoying, not messy.

Ayo I HATE dogs. Dogs are the absolute niggers of pets. They're loud and violent, and ruin every neighborhood they enter. They are working animals, and their place is on farms, with hunters, and with professionals. In residential areas, dogs are dangerous and a nuisance, and I believe most dog owners break many existing laws daily. Also, there are these stats:
  • It has been estimated that 1 out of 2 people will sustain a dog-related injury during their lifetime
  • According to national estimates, almost 1,000 persons per day are seen in US emergency departments for dog bites.
  • Most victims are involved in normal, apparently non-provoking activities before dog attacks.
  • Most bites occur in children.
  • Dogs are the primary source of rabies transmission to humans
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_bite

No other pets pose these risks to us. No other pet will attack half the population, target children, and sends thousands to the emergency room daily. Cats, birds, rabbits, hamsters, none of these pets popular in residential areas maul children. Only dogs do this. This is not even considering the noise pollution of dogs and the feces they leave everywhere. They are not man's best friends. Compared to the rest of our animal companions, they are man's worst enemy.

The experiment of keeping dogs in the suburbs failed dismally. It needs to come to an end.

Goddamit FUCK dogs. Literally all dogs go outside, pick up parasites, and worm eggs that bury deep into their fur. When they enter your home and do their disgusting shaking thing, a plume of dander escapes, filling your home with a unique concoction of pathogens that only dogs can produce. It has been proven that dog owners have more germs than those without dogs.

Ayo I hate dogs. 1 in 2 Americans will experience a dog bite before 15. Each day, 1000s of Americans will be sent to hospitals because of dogs, and most of them are children and infants. Dogs are a public nuisance, a source of noise pollution, and child killers. We need to stop tolerating dogs in the suburbs.

Ayo I HATE dogs. Dogs are the absolute niggers of pets. They're loud and violent, and ruin every neighborhood they enter. They are working animals, and their place is on farms, with hunters, and with professionals. In residential areas, dogs are dangerous and a nuisance, and I believe most dog owners break many existing laws daily. Also, there are these stats:
  • It has been estimated that 1 out of 2 people will sustain a dog-related injury during their lifetime
  • According to national estimates, almost 1,000 persons per day are seen in US emergency departments for dog bites.
  • Most victims are involved in normal, apparently non-provoking activities before dog attacks.
  • Most bites occur in children.
  • Dogs are the primary source of rabies transmission to humans
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_bite

No other pets pose these risks to us. No other pet will attack half the population, target children, and sends thousands to the emergency room daily. Cats, birds, rabbits, hamsters, none of these pets popular in residential areas maul children. Only dogs do this. This is not even considering the noise pollution of dogs and the feces they leave everywhere. They are not man's best friends. Compared to the rest of our animal companions, they are man's worst enemy.

The experiment of keeping dogs in the suburbs failed dismally. It needs to come to an end.

Goddamit FUCK dogs. Literally all dogs go outside, pick up parasites, and worm eggs that bury deep into their fur. When they enter your home and do their disgusting shaking thing, a plume of dander escapes, filling your home with a unique concoction of pathogens that only dogs can produce. It has been proven that dog owners have more germs than those without dogs.

Ayo I hate dogs. 1 in 2 Americans will experience a dog bite before 15. Each day, 1000s of Americans will be sent to hospitals because of dogs, and most of them are children and infants. Dogs are a public nuisance, a source of noise pollution, and child killers. We need to stop tolerating dogs in the suburbs.

My dog is my only friend

Dogs are loyal in the sense they like food, you give food; I stay.

Dogs are such a good cope that white women use them as bulls when they have their Instagram and dating apps loaded with hundreds of desperate men.

Pets are for women and children — no offense